Outside looking in
Outside Im the operator
Looking in
But you cant have retrospect while
Introspect is within
And without it
Were out

speculate on that

When I thought of what name I should choose (as Psycho_Logic was bugging me with it's conotations) one of the 3 choices was - outin (maybe with a zero to add the boundary, like 0utin). Like your take. :)

When I thought of what name I should choose (as Psycho_Logic was bugging me with it's conotations) one of the 3 choices was - outin (maybe with a zero to add the boundary, like 0utin). Like your take. :)
That wouldve been so similar to my name though. Ive have had to (since Ive donated my 25 bucks at some point) change my name to Alex_1992 because Id have regressed from the shock. Im so grown up now. RiP my 20s!

how about intraoutropickled. Picked inside and outrophic.

how about intraoutropickled
I get it, but thats a bit too complicated (or better said too long and tongue twisting). My new username is combination of "Śūnyatā" and "echo". It also has a nice twist on English with Sun echoing. Which is a pretty good description of my avatar. I am obviously giving this too much importance, but Psycho_Logic didn't seem right anymore.

Edited for spelling correction.

I get it, but thats a bit too complicated (or better said too long and tongue twisting). My new username is combination of "Śūnyatā" and (echo). It also has a nice twist on English with Sun echoing. Which is a pretty good description of my avatar. I am obviously giving this too much importance, but Psycho_Logic didn't seem right anymore.
I think we all go through our phases where we think about the words and names we use for things. Ive got rapid fire neuronal malfunction so all sorts of shit runs through my head all the time. All I have the time of day to do is think. And night. And a lot of music. Thats the brunt of it.

fuck man im not even getting laid like I used to. Still can, but its complicated. I feel more and more like staying off the constant sexual escapades. Too many broken hearts and fucked up people. Polygamy is not easy.