Outer Limits 5th anniversary, ATL, GA., 5/12/01

Well I have to say that this party was off the chain.With the guest apearance by Fox and Squirt made the party even better.Micro threw down one of the phatest sets I have heard in a while.The venue was set up nice and it wasnt crowded at all.I figure about 6000 people at the most.The meet up was great.I got to through mad shots to crow for putting that together.I will diffently remember this party for a while.
One another note I want to thank everyone who was there for partying with me on my bday.You guys made the night for me.Speedlimit thats for the present.I've already broke it in again since I got home
wink.gif
Aly and Dag's it was great to see you two.We will have to start hooking up more often since we dont live to far from each other.I cant to party with you two next month.
I have some good news for the GA crew also.I think after a long night at a great party our two sides(cracklacians and Ga peeps)can party together in peace.Of course we will need a box or two of whip its to make up for working with you guys but its all good
wink.gif

cant wait to see everyone again.
Much Love,
~Liquid
[This message has been edited by Liquid69Raver (edited 14 May 2001).]

SUPRISE!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
If it's orange and fuzzy, it's FoXy....
"Ed Meese should be ass-fucked by an acid-crazed elk."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
**Why NOT?**
"You're like the Drug Yoda...."

omfg It was great to meet new blers and to see old ones. I will have to do this again. lol@fox. well see everybody again soon. peace out bl fam

OMG. I had the best time. I want to send my love to all the Bl kids I partied with. You guys are awesome and i can't wait to party with all of you guys again. The party was awesome. Squirt, your such a sweetheart. I send all you guys hugs and kisses.
- angie -

Fox is was great meeting you.You diffently surprised the hell out of me when I saw you at the party.We will have to do this more often.Whenever you want to get up with me just hit me up on AIM or e-mail me.
~Liquid
------------------
AIM: TranceJungle2001
Serving your waa waa needs since 1892.
Welcome to a place where fantasy's come true.....welcome to esctasy.