performing live
DEEPSKY www.deepsky.co.uk
the long awaited Atlanta return of
DJ DAN - funky house, san Francisco - www.djdan.com-kineticrecords
BAD BOY BILL - hard house, Chicago
ADAM FREELAND - breakbeat - UK
MICRO - progressive trance - NY
J-SMOOTH - jungle - Philly
VISHNU (former Lord Vishnu) - jungle - TX.
DJ KAZPA - caffeine records - Q Force Crew - NY
ULISES - house - ATL
DJ ECLYPSE - trance - ATL
J-LUV - techno / house - ATL
BOBBLE - 2 step/drum n' bass - ATL
ROGER - jungle - ATL
MAYHEM - jungle/drum n' bass - ATL
the North Atlanta Trade Center will be broke down into two
huge rooms for this events. With Massive TurboSound rigs in
both rooms and a light and laser show that will blow you
away!!!!!
TIME: 9PM
TURBOSOUND AND LIGHTS BY: BIGSTACK
PRICE: ONLY $25 UNTIL MAY 6, $29 AFTER, $30 @ THE DOOR.
ON LINE TICKET SALES WILL BE UP AT THE END OF THIS
WEEK.
THE SITE FOR ON LINE TICKETS SALES WILL BE ANNOUNCED
THIS FRIDAY!!!
WE URGE YOU TO GET YOUR ADVANCE TICKETS FOR THIS
EVENT!
THERE WILL BE FOUR LINES FOR TICKET HOLDERS / 2 LINES
FOR DOOR SALES /
YOU CAN PURCHASE TICKETS AT THESE STORE LOCATIONS -
Satellite: 404-880-9746
Rewind: 404-827-9463
Box Office Video near Town Center: 770-422-0196
Candy, Athens: 706-549-9071
Spun Sugar, Savannah: 912-447-8688
Alice's White Rabbit, Birmingham: 205-918-0961
World Conspiracy, Huntsville: 256-534-3198
Manifest, Greenville SC: 864-232-1623
Big Apple Music, Columbia: 803-789-7790
Daze End Surf Side SC: 843-238-5211
Knee Deep Charlotte: 704-335-0442
Lost City Chapel Hill: 919-933-5678
Smoke Gainesville FL: 352-379-7670
Vinyl Fever Tallahasse FL: 850-580-3480
HOTEL LODGING:
SUBURBAN LODGE - 770-806-6501
RODEWAY INN - 770-449-7322
COUNTRY HEARTH INN - 770-662-8175
MOTEL 6 - 770-446-2311
WHEN MAKING RESERVATIONS ASK FOR THE "OUTERLIMITS
DISCOUNT"
COLORS FLYERS ARE OUT NOW!!!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS EVENT CALL OUTERLIMITS
@ 404-65

Thanxs spencer.If anyone posted some stuff in the old thread that was of importance and didnt show up please repost it.I know we probally missed some important info on the meet up's.
~Liquid

Meetup info:
On Saturday we are going to meet up aroun 4:30 PM at Fuddrucker's near the Gwinette mall (E-mail me for directions). They have a back room there so we can all grab an early dinner and chill and introduce everyone.
Afterward we you can go wherever. I know that PoohBear was having people over and some people have hotel rooms.
Then we are going to meet in front of the North ATL Trade Center around 10PM. Then go inside. Inside we are going to find an area where we will meet up every other hour.

i had a question about what we could bring into the party.
if someone knows or could find out for me...please post it here.
thanks a bunch
kim

That works for me.I'll be with pooh bear the whole time so I will be at his house after the meet up at fuddruckers.
Aly and Dag's,what are you 2 doing after fudruckers?You 2 better come chill with us crackolacians at pooh bears house.We got to discuss our game plan for showing these other people how to party crackolacian style.
~Liquid

I'm coming from Athens. My girl and some friends are coming with me. Pooh Bear, I'll definitely come by your place. I'll try to make it to the meetup too.
------------------
BeatFreak aka "Rick"
"I live for inspiration, for without that I will die."
"Music is the soundtrack for the crappy movie that is my life."
"Beauty's only skin deep, but ugly's to the bone."

here yee go.
YOU CAN BRING:Love,glo sticks and good vibes

Uhhhh....I had a question about which hotels some of the outta towners(like myself) are gonna be stayin at. Are we targetin a specific hotel or am I just own my own?? Just curious cause of course it'd be cool if we hit the same hotel.
smile.gif

Hehe...it's gettin close.
smile.gif
smile.gif

less than 48 hours and i will be on my way there...YAH!! ok so i'm a little excited. it doesn't look as tho me and chemical are making the meetup at fuddruckers so hopefully we will catch y'all at the 10 meetup.
smile.gif
can't wait to see y'all
smile.gif

well, i'll be pickin up mad 'goodies' for the party tomorrow. i am so excited to get to see the carolina folk coming down to party with us for a change!
dagny and aly-i was also wondering what you guys had planned as far as after party...before party.....during party....ect. i have something you guys might be interested in
wink.gif
! call me for extra info.
kim

Psh..I want something to be interested in!
In less than 24 hours I will be chillin' with my homey Crow.
Got all my 'goodies' already. Oh highest of all highs, I am going to explode with giddiness.
*twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twi tch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch**twitch*
E*twitch*bow

SINCE I am not traveling by myself, and should therefore be more responsible than just showing up and finding a hotel after the show (or sleeping in the truck), I've done my internet homework and here is what I found:
HOTEL LODGING:
SUBURBAN LODGE - 770-806-6501 http://www.suburbanlodge.com/reserve/reservation.asp?lodge=00022&date=20015&empty=11 205527
Decent looking hotel. Resv by phone only, not internet, so I give up.
RODEWAY INN - 770-449-7322 http://w ww1.choicehotels.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfo?sid=8EmjM.2U$IVE8kSg.1&hotel=GA263&sname=Atlanta&sstate=GA&scountry=US&sunits=M&sradius=40.22&slat=33.7543&slon
Good stuff. Have to ask for a "2 Double room" to get two decent sized beds. Avail looks good, I told them 2 adults to get the two beds ($49 one night, $98 two nights). Good food joints listed.
COUNTRY HEARTH INN - 770-662-8175
Actually, a best western, not showing anything available.
MOTEL 6 - 770-446-2311
Queen size bed (one per room). $35 per night. Several available.
WHEN MAKING RESERVATIONS ASK FOR THE "OUTERLIMITS DISCOUNT"
Not asked for over the internet.
MY DECISION
Rodeway inn, got one room (3 of us staying, told them two). We're resv'd for FRI and SAT nites. Checkout is 11 AM. Rate is $45+tax per night - this rate is a special, not related to AAA or OL or anything else, just the lowest they have period. Plenty of smoking and non available. Love to have anyone else stay there too. Those riding with me, like it or sleep in the truck.
smile.gif

Maybe someday, someone will show me how to have a big ass url, with just a wisp of text showing...grrrrr (5 edits later).
[This message has been edited by TheLoveBandit (edited 10 May 2001).]

Pimptress: **ring ring** hello?? What'cha got cookin' lil' darlin'??
wink.gif
I don't have your number so shoot me an email!!
biggrin.gif

liquid: I'll email you my cellie number so's we can keep in touch!!! 1 more day my brotha!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

E*twitch*bow:
biggrin.gif

Crow:
biggrin.gif

**twitch**twitch**

All Bluelighters at the pre and post meetups be prepared to be interviewed by Dancing Tampon #1 and #2 (Don't ask)

TLB...would love ta stay in the same hotel as other BLers but I'll only be stayin for Sat. Night and that 11 AM checkout sounds rough(did that at Liquified...got back to the room at *8AM and had ta be out by 11). Plus it's a little further away from the venue and I'm tryin ta stay close.
On the other hand...the Suburban Lodge is only like .6 miles from the venue(well the Shoney's Inn was .5 and this is like across the street), and they say they offer late check in/check-outs. Just not sure how late a late check out can be.
wink.gif
Both have availability right now and the Suburban(on the Digital citites ad) says their rates are $30-$45(which just made me worry if it was a dump). Hmmm. I let ya know what I decided when I book.

well its official.. im not going.. oh well there will be other parties
frown.gif