• Current Events, Politics
    & Science

Welcome Guest
    Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: cduggles | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Current Events Outbreak of new SARS-like coronavirus (Covid-19)

CFC

Bluelight Crew
Ah yes, just what the world needs more of right now. Corporate greed and selfishness FTW! <3

US and UK 'lead push against global patent pool for Covid-19 drugs'
Efforts to dilute world health assembly resolution on open licensing decried as ‘appalling’

JGrimez

Bluelighter
What's the video about mate? I can't see the whole title it just says gov confirms virus harmless to...
I'm kinda surprised you don't just watch it. Do you live in a country where Youtube is blocked or something? Get a VPN.
From the video description:
In this clip from the Downing Street Corona Briefing on May 11th, Chris Whitty - the UK's Chief Medical Officer - says that, to most people, the coronavirus is entirely harmless.

Most people will never get it.
Most of the people who get it won't ever experience symptoms.
Most of the people who experience symptoms won't need medical care.
Most of the people who need medical care won't be need emergency or critical care.
And even the tiny percentage of people who need who DO need critical care will survive, regardless of risk factors or medical history.

Here's another one that's worth watching (before it gets taken down). The original video was removed for "violating guidelines" and this expert is being censored a lot by Youtube. He also backs up some of the stuff that I've been saying about a vaccine's aim to alter peoples' DNA and behavior:

Dr. Kaufman a psychiatrist trained at Duke and a microbiologist trained at MIT, is telling you what The MSM will not.
Spiro Skouras original here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy5FD... (REMOVED/CENSORED)
In this powerful interview Spiro is joined with Doctor Andrew Kaufman. Spiro and Dr. Kaufman discuss the expanding curtailment of basic civil liberties being normalized under the false pretext of a global health emergency. Doctor Kaufman lays his reputation and his career on the line as he blows the whistle, on what he describes as a manufactured crisis to carry out a preplanned agenda to facilitate global governance and population control. Doctor Kaufman is a well educated medical professional who convincingly illustrates, using the CDC's own technical data, how the public has been manipulated on the grandest scale.

JGrimez

Bluelighter
33 under-40 year olds with no (known) pre-existing conditions have died with Covid-19 in England - out of 30 million of them.
Meanwhile 49 people in England get hit by lightning every year.

News report from 2010. Here's one answer for those looking for them:
RT - H1N1 'false pandemic' biggest pharma-fraud of century?

Case Data - Colorado COVID-19 Updates
Now that things are winding down on this farce, some parties have decided to be more honest, like the state of Colorado, which two days ago, FOR THE FIRST F**KING TIME IN TWO MONTHS, decided to start separating out those who died "from covid" and those who died "WITH covid", i.e. those in whom covid could be described as an underlying cause of death, and those in whom it definitely could not.

Until now, Colorado, and every other health reporting authority in the Western world, has been reporting all deaths NOT caused by covid as "death by covid", including one notable cause in Colorado where a guy who had essentially pickled his innards in liquor and then expired was recorded as having "died from covid". I shit you not.

http://www.labor-augsburg-mvz.de/de/aktuelles/coronavirus

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson and civil service chief Sir Mark Sedwill clash over action plan
"In another meeting with aides early last week, Johnson acknowledged that he and his government had a fight on their hands to take the country with them. “I’ve learnt that it’s much easier to take people’s freedoms away than give them back,” the prime minister joked, to laughter from his team."
Hilarious!

Coronavirus to burn out ‘naturally’ BEFORE vaccine? Former top WHO oncologist Karol Sikora says there’s ‘REAL CHANCE’ of that
Who is this stupid oncologist saying stupid things?
There's nothing "normal" about this virus. It's one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse.
The government said so.

Half of coronavirus deaths happen in care homes, data from EU suggests
April 13th. Things have continued since then.
At least in the UK, 2/3 of those half coronavirus deaths, i.e. 33%, are "non-covid" and the result of the elderly dying from being denied primary care because of the lock down.
So we can, reasonably, reduce the TOTAL covid-19 deaths by 33% and blame them on the lockdown.

All charges under new coronavirus act unlawful
Slowly, slowly.
"The review appears to acknowledge how the state has been given “exceptional” and extraordinary powers during the crisis, and at great speed. Concerns have been raised that the police have over-reached in cases where they have, for example, wrongly told people they cannot be in their front gardens."

Calls mount for independent probe of Gov. Cuomo’s nursing home policies amid coronavirus
Hopefully that murderous psychopath will be held accountable for what he's done.

Risk of coronavirus spreading in schools is 'extremely low' study finds

JGrimez

Bluelighter
SAGE, a UK governmental advisory body that advises central government in emergencies, has a sinisterly-named subgroup that deals with "behavioural science".

On March 23rd, they published guidance which was clearly intended for, and taken up by, the mainstream media:

"The perceived level of personal threat needs to be increased among those who are complacent, using hard-hitting emotional messaging"

If you are wondering why you've been feeling anxious over the past 8 weeks, it's not "because of the virus", it's because of what you were told about the virus. And most of it was a lie.

Image is BBC News headlines that appeared over a 7 day period in early April.

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words, SLR
Staff member
I knew that our love was just a car crash away....
You don't think those 33 lives of people who haven't even reached their 40th birthday are worthwhile man?

Have you thought how much higher the number would be if no lockdown measures took place?

JGrimez

Bluelighter
Have you thought how much higher the number would be if no lockdown measures took place?
I keep hearing this but it's not based on evidence and Sweden disproved that by not locking down and having no excess mortality. So it's a false threat.

You don't think those 33 lives of people who haven't even reached their 40th birthday are worthwhile man?
It's called being realistic and weighing up risk/reward:

Three million go hungry in UK because of lockdown
"Research shows stark drops in income have pushed many families into poverty"

You don't think these 3 million hungry mouths matter man? You realize that lack of food causes death? Malnutrition causes all kinds of different diseases? Unemployment is directly related to higher mortality?

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
Sweden may not accurately resemble London or other high-density metropolitan areas. Have you considered that? I'm sure you have and am not trying to pick on your beliefs.

You could be right, for all I know...

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
You don't think these 3 million hungry mouths matter man?
OK now you're digging yourself in a hole... didn't you think there was some LIMIT THE MEAT INTAKE conspiracy theory and THAT'S why they're PLANDEMIC-ing the lack of meat?

Now you're claiming covid-19 lockdown caused the lack of food? How?

Did the virus make people avoid food by causing anorexia? That hasn't been documented.

They should have just stole food instead of paying for it. I doubt the police state would have arrested 3 million hungry civilians. Or have even been capable of it...

Unemployment is directly related to higher mortality?
Employment is not a biological NEED like sex, food, medicine... so I'm going to call bullshit on that.

Just... saying. "Indirectly" and I might agree with you on that one.

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
Personally I think the lockdown is stupid. People ARE NOT keeping their 6 feet of space. They ARE NOT wearing masks, or are wearing them around their chins (your chin doesn't breathe, put it on or take it off... people are insane...) they are taking their time in a grocery store and clearly are old enough to have been to grocery stores before.

Just form a decent logical argument we can agree on. Getting people back to work will prove immediately impossible. I don't think "we're unemployed" is a reason to end the lockdown.

I know I won't all of the sudden find employment if the lockdown were over. That's not going to happen... that's a pipe dream.

It is for many people.

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
Sweden had 365 death per million while Norway had 43 dpm. Do the math...
Norwegians also had a very robust economy and tons of money... which may impact their ability to shut down their economy for a while and survive healthily through it.

There's tons of factors and I don't think we can immediately just compare numbers and point to "the solution".

China's draconian procedures DID NOT WORK and western, civilized nations decided "LET'S DO WHAT DOESN'T WORK!". That infuriated me.

JGrimez

Bluelighter
OK now you're digging yourself in a hole... didn't you think there was some LIMIT THE MEAT INTAKE conspiracy theory and THAT'S why they're PLANDEMIC-ing the lack of meat?
This is a separate issue/agenda but yea there's been an agenda to stop people from consuming meat. Before covid19 it was "cow farts" and trying to convince people not to eat meat either by lying and saying it's contributing to manmade global warming or lying and telling people that meat is bad for their health. Truth is animal products are essential (B12) which helps people think and function normally and there was even a massive meta-analysis study which was censored recently because it was credible and showed that consuming meat didn't lead to any excess mortality.

Now you're claiming covid-19 lockdown caused the lack of food? How?
C'mon bro foreal this is basic shit. If you hit PAUSE on the economy and so many people can't go to work (even if they need to) then they're not going to be able to afford food. So many people are living paycheck to paycheck. Not everyone is entitled to government socalism benefits and for many people they are not enough to keep their heads above water.

Employment is not a biological NEED like sex, food, medicine... so I'm going to call bullshit on that.
Considering the system we live in, employment is a biological need. Small businesses are essential.
Even when we're not in in this system, people need to do some sort of work or they die. Basic biology.

I've said for a while that part of this agenda is to accelerate the purposeful starvation of a large number of people. It was on the cards anyway due to climate-related crop losses but now they're able to blame all of the impending repercussions on the virus. GG

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
Methane is real, man. Even I think overpopulation is the issue, not cows. I really do. It's 8 billion people murdering Planet Earth in tandem. But methane being released from cows... is just real... I'm sorry.

Human-made global warming is real. But it's not the cars/gas that's the problem... it's 8 billion people. Of course cars/gas contribute. 8 billion people's worth of cars/gas contributes ... exponentially more.

And that's what people don't get. Just my 2 cents.

Truth is animal products are essential (B12)
100% agreed, never going to change my mind about this either. I'll be eating animal meat until they stop selling it. Beef is amazing. Not an end-all be-all for me, but I would be devastated in a world without beef.

JGrimez

Bluelighter
Sweden had 365 death per million while Norway had 43 dpm. Do the math...
It's pretty tedious doing these comparisons and highlighting simple facts and figures that make it clear that we're being manipulated, but here ya go.

Sweden: pop 10.2 million

UK: pop 66.6 million (i.e. more than 6 times the Swedish pop.)

Do the math yourself.
One country locked down, the other didn't.
But just to make it more interesting, here's evidence from the horse's mouth that the UK is still recording "daily deaths from covid-19" that go back to early April, and the media is shoving them in your face as if they all happened in the last 24 hours. How's that for fudging the numbers...
https://www.cebm.net/…/covid-19-death-data-in-england-upda…/

Because unlike Western governments, they're not counting people who didn't die from covid-19.

JGrimez

Bluelighter
Methane is real, man. Even I think overpopulation is the issue, not cows. I really do. It's 8 billion people murdering Planet Earth in tandem. But methane being released from cows... is just real... I'm sorry.
LOL

Human-made global warming is real. But it's not the cars/gas that's the problem... it's 8 billion people. Of course cars/gas contribute. 8 billion people's worth of cars/gas contributes ... exponentially more.
Take this false bullshit to the anthropogenic climate change thread. The sun is by far the primary driver of climate.

100% agreed, never going to change my mind about this either. I'll be eating animal meat until they stop selling it. Beef is amazing. Not an end-all be-all for me, but I would be devastated in a world without beef..
If the agenda continues to plan then soon you won't be able to purchase beef. You will be offered a replacement of lab-grown meat. The same groups who are pushing the destruction of our food supply have also invested billions into lab-grown meat and fake foods. Vested interests.

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
C'mon bro foreal this is basic shit. If you hit PAUSE on the economy and so many people can't go to work (even if they need to) then they're not going to be able to afford food. So many people are living paycheck to paycheck. Not everyone is entitled to government socalism benefits and for many people they are not enough to keep their heads above water.

Considering the system we live in, employment is a biological need. Small businesses are essential.
Even when we're not in in this system, people need to do some sort of work or they die. Basic biology.

I've said for a while that part of this agenda is to accelerate the purposeful starvation of a large number of people. It was on the cards anyway due to climate-related crop losses but now they're able to blame all of the impending repercussions on the virus. GG
We threw trillions of dollars at the small businesses, they're just fine. I don't think they need more money.

You should NOT be living "paycheck to paycheck". Everyone does. The more money you make the less it matters... you'll find a use for it. Very few people save or plan for their futures. I myself am not a shining star of example.

"Not everyone is entitled" well that's because they don't WANT to let OTHERS become entitled to social welfare programs... work is their only option. Because it's all they want and are furious at the idea people don't have to do what they "have to". If you read Atlas Shrugged or political ideology from leftists, it becomes apparent that you don't have to work.

And you don't. Were you born selling burgers? Were you born mopping floors?

"Basic biology" that's insane. Work is not biologically necessary. You've failed to prove this in a scientific way.

JGrimez

Bluelighter
Just form a decent logical argument we can agree on. Getting people back to work will prove immediately impossible. I don't think "we're unemployed" is a reason to end the lockdown.
Yes it's a damn good reason especially since the justifications for the lockdowns have been proven to have been based on incorrect numbers.

JI know I won't all of the sudden find employment if the lockdown were over. That's not going to happen... that's a pipe dream.

It is for many people.
This is the goal. Destruction of people's livelihoods, destruction of the middle-class, push people into poverty, make people more desperate and dependent on the governments.

IT'S FUCKING OBVIOUS BY NOW.

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
If the agenda continues to plan then soon you won't be able to purchase beef.
The agenda is to fuck tons of people onto Planet Earth until the ecosystem totally collapses and drinking water, food, become luxuries and people start starving to death. We're at 8 billion... four fold what is sustainable on Planet Earth.

8 billion people is a serious problem and is the main reason covid-19 went so extreme. We couldn't live in a world of 8 billion people without internationalism ruining us, no nation could totally lockdown its borders. DPRK has covid-19 and is lying about it (because they don't have total control over their own borders, no nation does). Nationalism is a failure due to human overpopulation. I can't imagine any non-leftist would think 8 billion people is totally OK.

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
This is the goal. Destruction of people's livelihoods, destruction of the middle-class, push people into poverty, make people more desperate and dependent on the governments.

IT'S FUCKING OBVIOUS BY NOW.
Wouldn't sending a bunch of people to the hospital with covid-19 infections and no health insurance also ruin their lives, make them poor, bills they can never pay?

Maybe if we HAD socialized medicine and had funded it as robustly as oh I don't know, Cuba, we could ALL just go back to work, get sick, get better, and it'd be over by now... but NO that's sure as hell NOT happening... and not giving people health care WAS NOT GOING TO HELP US GO BACK TO WORK.

Oh I know what'll help me go back to work... A BORDER WALL!

DJT's plan = massive failure. The dems look logical to an intelligent person but cannot win because people are not smart (i.e. the lockdown protests). I'm totally down for protesting but gathering face to face with a bunch of strangers is fucking stupid ... I want my 6 feet of personal space and I cannot imagine people being so reckless about it.

MAYBE DEPORTING MEXICANS WILL GET ME MY JOB BACK LOL.

Nope.