• Current Events, Politics
    & Science

Welcome Guest
    Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: cduggles | Deru | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Covid-19 Outbreak of new SARS-like coronavirus (Covid-19)

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Enforced mask wearing and temporary business capacity restrictions, aka, Communism. Soon to be led by the biggest Communist in America, Joe Biden, the guy as conservative as the Republican party was back before we entered the Twilight Zone.

JGrimez

Temporary Ban
"temporary business capacity restrictions" nice communist spin on the actual destruction of economies and livelihoods of the middle-class

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
That's why they should have kept up the economic relief. It IS temporary, sometime next year it will be over. Lots of businesses are still able to stay open. It's awful that they only gave 25% of the paycheck protection program money to small businesses. Then they cut it off completely. That was fucked and I blame congress for that. Unemployment is high, no doubt, but it's only around 10% right now. Yes, for sure some people have been ruined, and that is awful, and wasn't necessary, it was shortsighted to suddenly become concerned about government spending NOW of all times. If we supported businesses and individuals through this, we'd be in a much better position coming out of this.

I think some states were too draconean, but how to handle this, in America, is left up to each state. My state and town have done a really good job, my town was thanked by the governor in a public address for being a model of what towns/cities should do. We have 99% of people following mask guidelines. Most businesses are open. We even have tons of tourists still, but businesses enforce masks or make you get out. We have relatively few cases despite all the through traffic. Meanwhile some other nearby places are faring much worse, because everywhere around my town is super conservative and very vocal about supporting Trump, and lots of people refuse to modify their behavior in public at all because freedom. My town is super liberal and people are taking it seriously, and as a result we haven't had any hard lockdowns at all because we don't have a worrying number of daily new cases. Business is fairly normal around here honestly, other than wearing masks and reduced capacity for restaurants. What I am seeing around me is temporary capacity reductions, and enforced mask wearing. A few places have gone out of business, which sucks and I hate that it happened. I can go anywhere at any time of the day and no one is going to try to arrest me or anything. Places where you can get arrested for being outside have gone way too far.

Maybe I live in a bubble and it's fucked elsewhere. I think various governments worldwide have been too draconean, but my state, in America, actually has done a good job, in my opinion.

A big part of increased lockdown measures is the new cases approaching the level where it becomes out of control. So refusing to wear masks in public is just making the thing you're protesting worse. When the number of daily new cases rises, you get shut down worse. When it doesn't, you get restrictions eased. This is hardly how it would work if there was a sinister government plot to destroy the middle class and small businesses. No, this is simply a sensible (and in some jurisdictions, not entirely sensible) means of reacting to a global pandemic, which, yeah, is not super deadly, but it's some 33 times as deadly as the flu, and in vulnerable people it's much worse. And some people have long-lasting aftereffects like no longer being able to smell or taste... some people still can't. It's a serious disease. Some people don't have symptoms or just mild symptoms, but some people say it's the sickest they've ever been in their lives and it was horrible, and lasted for weeks. This whole thing was a test of the world's ability to handle a global pandemic. There has been learning along the way. The purpose of these regulations is to limit the number of people dying and suffering from a dangerous virus whose long-term ramifications can't possibly be understood yet, not to destroy the middle class.

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member
It's my God given right as an American to infect as many people as I like! Noone has the right to say I can't wear a mask, especially not private business!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to sue the government for not letting me exercise my rights as a private business to deny service to the gays!

JessFR

Staff member
Anyone else find it a tad odd that JGrimez knows an American military pilot... When he lives in Australia?

JessFR

Staff member
So this virus has a 99.97% recovery rate and even 94.6% among the most elderly.
Do you support mandating the vaccine globally? If not, you shouldn't take it, mass non-compliance is the only way that we can object to a global mandate.
You don't need to answer but what field do you work in?
A friend is a US pilot and he doesn't want to take it but doesn't want to lose his job either. I think it's despicable that they are basically forcing people to take it.

Right OK, he didn't say military pilot. I suspect that I just assumed it because there was a mention earlier about soldiers having to take the vaccine, and because why would you say "us pilot" rather than just pilot if them being American has no relevance?

JGrimez

Temporary Ban
Right OK, he didn't say military pilot. I suspect that I just assumed it because there was a mention earlier about soldiers having to take the vaccine, and because why would you say "us pilot" rather than just pilot if them being American has no relevance?
I was simply giving more details. He's based in SC and he actually trains commercial pilots. I met him in Japan, sometimes people travel and they meet other people. One of the reasons I know so much is because I actively seek out communication with people from all across the world to listen to their insights.

JGrimez

Temporary Ban

Guy who went into this pub in England ordered a portion of chips (fries). He was told he had to order two. When he asked why, he was told "it's to keep you safe".

As I've said before, these ridiculous 'rules' handed down by the govt. are totally detached from anything remotely resembling public health. There's a reason for that. This is not about public health, and never has been.

JGrimez

Temporary Ban
This is Nobel Prize winner Kary Mullis, inventor of the PCR test, speaking about Anthony Fauci, the man who continues to advocate abusing Mullis's invention to find sickness where there is none. (Mullis accused Fauci in the 80s and 90s of using the PCR to diagnose an untold number of healthy individuals with HIV.) Sickness generates business even if it's only perceived sickness.

Mullis INVENTED the test which now dictates our daily lives and the results of which, decide whether your business can stay open or not, so he knew what it does. (He died around 3 months before the 'pandemic' started) He said himself that using PCR, you can find 'anything in anyone' if you want to. That is because it amplifies,, and will keep amplifying for as many cycles as you wish to run it. He also said that it was NEVER meant to be a diagnostic tool.

Ask yourself this. Mullis and countless other professionals/scientists etc know, and have said, that any positive result obtained at a cycle threshold of above 30 is entirely meaningless. Why then are most European and US labs running their PCR tests at between 40 and 45 cycles? You know the answer, as do I. It's mindblowingly corrupt and it's driving this thing forward. The evidence is right there in front of you.

ABOVE 30 - Entirely meaningless
European and US labs - 40 -45 cycles.

I am not making this up. Start with this and ask yourself why that is. Look into it. Do your own 'research'.

6am-64-14m

Moderator: NMI, CD
Staff member
I do not understand all this "testing" going on when they could easily focus all that energy, money and medical "time" to actually fight back against this virus. I mean, we fuckin know the virus is rampant; what the hell is testing gonna do?
Can someone explain this to me?
Thanks

dalpat077

Bluelighter
Alright. So he's a commercial airline pilot. But while awaiting @JGrimez's response and with hindsight it matters not.

It would seem that the assumption was made that he is a USAF pilot.

And I am appalled that some people assumed this and suggested that if any vaccine was mandatory that he could simply refuse and go and fly for some private company as it was his choice to sign up and that there's no conscription. I've not found a post re: the military (it's a very long thread) but I'm guessing the same would have been said for the military or for the police or for the navy.

It that how fucked everything has become? Apparently so. And says a lot about what's been happening in America and what's about to come!

Those are not JUST jobs! Not like some office job or a packer at Walmart! They are CALLINGS! Have some respect!

Like I said. It makes no difference the answer because it was assumed that he is a USAF pilot. So assuming a vaccine was compulsory but said pilot wasn't willing to be vaccinated. No problem to some it would seem. Out of the military and relegated to flying rich mother fuckers around in their jets or some crop duster. Or a navy man. Bye now. Maybe relegated to sailing on some fishing trawler somewhere owned by a Chinese. Or a police officer. Thanks for your service. Relegated to becoming some private investigator or security guard somewhere. Or a soldier. Cheers and thanks. But this would all be alright simply because they were not forced to become soldiers or sailors or pilots!

Unreal.

Pissed off as I was though and while waiting for an answer I did a bit of checking around. Don't quote me on this but on the military sites at least: it would appear that vaccinations will not be compulsory until there is final FDA approval of said vaccines (and which could apparently take months if not more). While FDA approval is under emergency use status it will remain voluntary.

In addition: the military receive many vaccines and which do appear to be mandatory (obviously such having been thoroughly tested and final approval given by the FDA). And I assume this is a known before somebody enters the military.

Anyway. The above has less to do with any vaccine but a whole lot to do with the contempt that's shown for the police and the military and the navy.

I cannot comment on the actual facts of the matter i.e. the fact that we're talking about a commercial airline pilot. But that too is not something that you strive for, spend years and years working toward, and then only to be tossed out because you refuse to take a vaccine that's not been tested proper or approved.

Last edited: