• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Out in the Open) Which Bluelighter HAVE you fucked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glitter^Fairy said:
I am currently, and have been for the past few months, been 'doing' punktuality...

lemme tell you girls.... this man is GOD When it comes to sex0rs

SO THATS WHERE HE'S BEEN!!!

GIVE HIM BACK!!!!!

I miss his posts :(

He doesnt have internet, but i think i have him keen on posting....

We havent been on many adventures, we did go bush a few weeks back, i think he is going to post about that.. with his magic detail, but i think he wants a few more up his belt before..

i'll do my best for you :D

I had a dream about SLM last night. It was actually a repeat of me and her at her house one night. Lovely dream to :)
24.gif

i think i might go back to sleep now...

*starfalls69* said:
I had a dream about SLM last night. It was actually a repeat of me and her at her house one night.

So, it's ok to namedrop in certain circumstances hey?!?

;)

Kat: Everyone already knew/knows about me and SLM ;) so ner. AND i really dont care what people think. AND you can stop poking around in my sex life and dropping these lil "just come out and say it" comments in here... ;) its not like you never get told what im up to anyways...you ALREADY know most of it.

The End.

Last edited:
^^ paaaaaaaaa!

Highly sensual for you anyway, you saw nothing of my "endlessabilities" due to your pre-mature ejaculation problem...

It was hardly worth my while..

This is 5 pages of CRAP... I'm giving it 1 more day, if it's still shit I'm naming names of people who've slept with other people...

There's no holding the fatman back...

I have no doubt we could all name a lot of names in here. bluelighters are bad at keeping secrets.

^ And the list just keeps on growing. I agree. Lets do like countries with nuclear weapons and all adopt a "deterrence" approach; we could all socially nuke ourselves, so we'll just keep quiet...for the good of...oh wait... =D

I haven't fucked any bluelighters but I'll start the bidding at $1 3 day Listing ends 3 June 6pm EST

Glitter^Fairy said:
I am currently, and have been for the past few months, been 'doing' punktuality...

lemme tell you girls.... this man is GOD

what can i say! your not too bad yourself my gorgeous goddess

Status
Not open for further replies.