• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Our Government RANT thread........

pekkie said:
Yesterday I looked at the price of petrol and it was @ $1.05 a litre!

This is highway robbery!:X

muzby kisses his company fuel card

Originally posted by kryalkastleE
bullshit tolls on FREEways....

muzby kisses his company E-tag

now i'm gonna run and hide before people throw stuff at me...

muzby said:
muzby kisses his company fuel card

muzby kisses his company E-tag

now i'm gonna run and hide before people throw stuff at me...

This was another talk muzby and I had during the weekend. My answer (cut down from about 10,000 words) to a few for the sake of posting, "Do not give power to the people who want it".

If only we could vote in people who don't run for government, then we may have a government that gives a damn about "the people" instead of themselves (well one can only hope)

Muzby, with all that kissing you just mentioned, sure you didn't have pills before work? Or is your company stuff that you kissed female? :p

"Do not give power to the people who want it".

"The major problem - one of the major problems, for there are several - one of the many major problems with governing people is that of whom you get to do it; or rather of who manages to get people to let them do it to them. To summarize: it is a well known fact, that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it. To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. To summarize the summary of the summary: The problem is people."

Douglas Adams - RIP

Originally posted by tnargus
This....

John Howard was asked the other day how much he thought a loaf of bread cost at his local corner store. He answered "90c".....the approximate time bread cost 90c was 1984...he was then asked the price of milk, a vb stubbie, and a few other items, which to all he answered in variations on the term "i don't know"....

Fucking wanker....just a little proof he is out of touch with the common Australian....

that's atrocious.

it's nice to know, though, that he's now passed the point in which he's spent more time living outside of home than with mummy-dearest. afaik, he's now sixty-four, but spent the first thirty-two fucking years of his life at home!! 8:)X

Boy, where do I start?

Iraq
Mandatory Detention of Asylum Seekers
Free Trade deal
Continued logging of old growth forests
Refusal to deal with the drugs issue responsibly
Selling uranium
Lucas Heights reactor
GST
Same sex marriages
Lying, lying lying and lying again to the Australian public.

And they're just off the top of my head. Yes, I'm not very happy with our current government, and sadly I don't think Labour will be much better.

Fuck needle-dick john howard couldn't have brought up my 1000th post in any better fashion! He sure as shit better not be around when it comes to my 2000th post or its sniper time!

Our governmaent stances on so many things, its hard to stop at one;) God i hate puters.... just ask the ppl that know me...Finger just dont keep up with what the brain wants to put out with words...sorry guys... picture me getting frustrated:\ :\

S.

Last edited: