• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

other Gabapentinoids

markosheehan

Bluelighter
are there any existing Gabapentinoids out there besides Gabapentin,lyrica,phenibut and mirogabalin ?

Does any one know any new/novel gabapentinoids being developed.?

thanks

atagabalin, 4-methylpregabalin, PD-217,014, 4-fluorophenibut

they aren't "new" but they haven't been approved

Pregabalin is the painkiller of choice of one of my mates who suffers from chronic back pain due to a severe spinal injury he suffered in adolescence.
He prefers it over phenibut, opiates and benzos. Might be worth looking into, OP.
Best,
Tez

Lyrica is pregabalin which was mentioned in the original post. I dont know why, but they seem to be looking for something novel.

I hadn't noticed, thank you for bringing this to my attention. Dear OP, Taurine has gaba modulation AFAIK.
Best,
Tez

Lyrica is pregabalin which was mentioned in the original post. I dont know why, but they seem to be looking for something novel.

In the UK we are seeing a lot of abuse of GABA analogues. Baclofen and phenibut are turning up in autopsies more and more.

Is it just me, or were the [POM]s & [CD]s of the 1970s so much better? methaqualone and secobarbital, dexedrine and amfecloral, dextromoramide and dipipanone.... it wasn't a real party if someone didn't pull a blue and have to be beaten into consciousness every 5 minutes for an hour.

Looking back, the ones I stayed in contact with are all dead. MUST be getting old, I only pencil people into my address book.

tiagabine is no fun at all.

I have also found Imagablin is another one. out of atagabalin, 4-methylpregabalin, PD-217,014 and imagabalin which is the most studied/safest /most likely to be developed further and marketed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Clubcard, i love your posts. First time i have read on indicating your vintage... keep up the info tho please

Bumps on bumps. That’s what I’m trying to figure out. 4-m-pregabalin might as well not exist. One dubious report claimed it was more potent, euphoric, and longer lasting than regular pregabalin. I absolutely adore lyrica and was ripped of my scripts by my “everyone is seeking to acquire drugs” doctor.

I miss these types of substances and am unable to use 1 4 butanediol, ghb, or phenibut. I think by severely abusing the aforementioned I permanently altered the way I respond to them. Every time I use 1,4-b or phenibut it feel like I ingested a toxin. My muscles begin to cramp, cold/hot flashes, I become nauseous and Unpleasantly disoriented. Hoping I can trial this modified pregabalin though.

Every time I use 1,4-b or phenibut it feel like I ingested a toxin.

Back in 2012 I had phenibut, and didn't use it until 2013. In small doses it was fine. In large doses (over 1.5g) the side effects were awful, fuzzy "yellow/orange tinted" vision, along with visual snow more than normal, along with dizziness and I won't forget this one - tachycardia and nausea. I ended up throwing away that shit, it just wasn't worth it. I'm not at all surprised that people are actually dying from mixing this stuff with other potent drugs, especially anything involving opiates or benzos or alcohol.

Back in 2012 I had phenibut, and didn't use it until 2013. In small doses it was fine. In large doses (over 1.5g) the side effects were awful,

Yeah, even in the beginning when I first started using phenibut anything over 1.2g would make me sick. Although I continued to use phenibut sporadically over the next 12 years I also began to heavily abuse gbl and 1,4-b. Needless to say it was not a pleasant time and towards the end all I got were terrible side effects followed by ungodly withdrawals. Between the Benzos and Gbl abuse I definitely caused irreparable psychological damage.

After a 2 year hiatus I tried using small amount of phenibut and 1,4-b to see if I could achieve normal effects, but both substances made me extremely ill and caused severe muscle soreness. This only seems to be an issue with drugs that work on the GABA-b receptor which is a shame because I adore gbl.

Pregabalin on the other hand still works beautifully and exerts similar effects, so I’m really curious how it’s 4-methyl counterpart plays out, but there aren’t many reliable reports available. It’s relatively cheap so I may give it a go.