• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction other forums like opiophile?

xivixive

Bluelighter
opiophile.org was a great resource for harm reduction specific to opiods.... is a shame it is no longer up. does anyone know if there is a similar forum that replaced it? not that BL's OD forum is bad but there weren't any posts there about huffing gas or smoking nail polish... also when i see posts about cocaine it makes me wanna take a shit even tho i have no desire for that stuff (anymore)

Please do not judge BL based on trolls like the nail polish smoking thread. BL is honestly a good place because of the harm reduction discussion not opiate discussion. Bassically what you lose in discussing production you gain in addiction help, a more diverse community that can better discuss drug interactions even psychedelic addiction and mental health therapy treatment, a place to find support when one findsthemselves on the dark side of life, and much more.

I do dislike the things you mention, but as cartman said to kyle on south park looking for a friend on chat roulette only to keep running into jackoffs "That's life sometimes you have to wade through all the dicks before you find friend," or close to that.

Welcome and please if you have any questions on your mind now I would really like to try to help.

thanks tacodude. as you can see iv'e been lurking around here for almost a decade. lately i am feeling like the end of the road is really near, i've an apt. with a doc that can prescribe suboxone nov. 20th... that is the earliest i can be seen by anyone in my area. but this is first time ever i've wanted to "quit". maybe it's best i've been pushed back to checking up on BL!

Do you have any real chronic pain issues? I have heard both it can be a miracle for pain as well as the worst choice. Personally it did nothing for my pain, but I only tried it one night. I feel you on the doctor struggles....

My doc just retired with me at 6 ten mg doses of opana IR a day and two 60 mg doses of Oxycotin ER while the replacement in that office is refusing to continue to prescribe me anything while pushing me to methadone or else I will be in w/d and no one will help. The problem is I can not go to an addiction treatment facility for opiate dependancy started through pain management even if I was using straight heroin as they refuse to get me off opiates when they manage my pain as I will just be drawn back to them due to the pain. The most fucked up part is I only started again after quitting myself tired of the healthcare system BS only for the hospital to tell me to go to my doc and get back on pain meds only to still be treated like a drug seeking adfict.... Hell even with my mother and a medical nurse case manager I am treated as if I am a lieing drug seeker who doesn'tknow real pain.

That's enough derailing though... Lifes just hard too often