• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Other Drugs Guidelines Redux

dokomo

Ex-Bluelighter
Other Drugs Forum Guidelines

XqGD0.gif

Moderators: Captain.Heroin,Cane2theLeft, dokomo, BrokedownPalace, and Amapola,

Please read the entire thing carefully!

Welcome to the Other Drugs forum. The main goal of this forum is to promote harm reduction by providing accurate drug information, and specific resources for reducing harm from drug use. Please conduct yourself in a manner that is both respectful and consistent with this goal. If you are unsure whether your topic is appropriate for Other Drugs or not, please send a Private Message to a moderator and we’ll be glad to help.

[Harm Reduction]

SAFETY FIRST! Beyond all other goals, Other Drugs is a harm reduction form. Please keep this in mind when posting.We are not here to help get you as high as possible. We will not allow posts or threads promoting or glorifying dangerous drug use practices. We are here to promote safe, smart, and responsible drug use. Any threads or posts that are counterproductive to that goal will be deleted.

[Conduct]

NO FLAMING We expect you to conduct yourself in a civil manner here. Please do not make personal insults towards other posters and try to stay on-topic. Personal discussions that only concern you and another poster should be taken to NO SOURCES[/COLOR][/B] This is extremely important. We do not allow posts discussing sources for ANY substance, legal or illegal. We also don’t allow links to most drug paraphernalia. The only exceptions to this rule are harm reduction supplies, like bacteriostatic water, micron filters, etc.

2 ) NO DRUG PRICE DISCUSSION Do not post threads asking about the price or availability of drugs. Do not list prices of any drugs anywhere in threads. Formerly we had an annual price thread where anyone could list drug prices for their location however this has been closed and NO DRUG PRICES are allowed anywhere. The only prices allowed are for harm reduction materials.

3 ) NO POSTING YOUR SCRIPT How much you get per month, how much someone you know gets per month, how much you or anyone else has.

4 ) NO THREADS ASKING ABOUT THE LEGALITY OF FILLING SCRIPTS If you have questions regarding filling more than one script at once or about filling scripts early, please search in the [URL="http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=52"]Legal Discussion forum.

5 ) NO PILL OR SUBSTANCE ID THREADS If you have a pill and do not know what it is, or do not know if it can be used recreationally, do not start a thread asking these questions. There are many ways you can find out about the pills. You can call poison control. You can call a local pharmacy. You can check Drugs.com, Rxlist.com, and even Google.com. Once you figure out what pill you have, you can use the Bluelight Search Engine to find out whatever information you want on it. If you have an unknown substance, beyond having laboratory testing done there is no way for us to know what you have. "What did I take" threads are equally useless, because they will only lead to endless speculation.

6 ) USE PROPER GENERIC DRUG NAMES Bluelight's membership consists of people from all over the globe. Both street drugs and medications have very different names depending on your area of the world, so please always use the generic drug/chemical name. Please refer to all drugs by their correct name to avoid confusion.

7 ) NO DRUG TESTING QUESTIONS We do not allow threads asking how to beat a drug test, how drug tests work, what they can detect, etc. We do not allow threads asking how long a given drug stays in your system, because that information can easily be found here and elsewhere with a simple google search. If you see a drug testing question posted, please use the report feature and do not answer it.

8 ) NO DISCUSSIONS ON HOW TO MAKE SPECIFIC DRUGS Legal or illegal or any steps involved. There are other message boards who are willing to risk the liabilities of such discussion, but we aren't one of them.

9 ) NO "URGENT REPLY" THREADS! Unless you or someone you know is in immediate danger, please do not include "Urgent" in your thread title. If there is an emergency you shouldn't be posting about it on the internet. We do not act as an emergency response team. If you or a friend's life is in danger, call 911.

10 ) NO BUMPING YOUR OWN THREAD BECAUSE IS HAS NOT RECIEVED ANY RESPONSES "Bumping" is the act of replying to a thread so it will regain position at the top of the forum. Please do not do this. More often than not, most threads that disappear to older pages still get answered eventually. Please be patient.

11 )NO POSTING ABOUT DOCTORS/CLINICS/PHARMACIES. Unless the questions are drug-specific, these threads belong in Healthy Living.

12 ) NO POSTING ANYTHING ABOUT ECSTASY OR ITS ANALOGS That's what the Ecstasy Discussion forum is for.

13 ) NO POSTING TRIP REPORTS - We have another forum for these, it's called Trip Reports

14 ) NO POSTING ABOUT PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS For example, LSD, 'shrooms, ketamine, MARIJUANA, etc.. If you want to find out what's acceptable for the Psychedelics Forum, or the Cannabis Forum, check their guidelines.

15 ) NO REGIONAL THREADS If a drug issue is only relevant to people in your geographical region, please use your corresponding regional forums for local discussion.

16 ) NO ASKING WHAT TO SAY TO DOCTORS TO GET CERTAIN DRUGS. Anything besides the truth is scamming, and we don't condone scamming doctors.

17 ) DON'T INCRIMINATE YOURSELF! You can talk about smack you HAD, or stuff like that, but it's best if you avoid saying "I have this awesome smack, I bought a half ounce." Also, DO NOT come here looking to buy or sell drugs. You will be banned immediately.

18 ) MAKE SURE THERE IS SUBSTANCE TO YOUR POST! Posts that 100% self-serving(that interest nobody but you) or that will not lead to a meaningful discussion are prohibited. If you'd like to chat about things like that, please use the Bluelight Blogs.

19 ) HELP US CORRECT MISINFORMATION! If you read any advice you believe is wrong, please speak up. No one is perfect, not even staff members, and we need your help to provide the best information possible.

20 ) PLEASE USE THE PROPER PREFIX WHEN CREATING A THREAD! To provide better searching and browsing, we instituted prefixes. Please use the proper one. Here is more in-depth information, with examples of what each prefix may be used for. If you see a wrong prefix, please use the report feature to let us know.

21 ) NO QUESTIONS RESULTING IN ENDLESS SPECULATIVE DISCUSSION! What this means is that questions that cannot be answered will be closed. This includes questions like "Did I OD the other day?" - "What drug did I actually take when I took that weird pill?" - "Did I miss that shot?" There is no point in asking these types of questions because there is no way we can give you an absolute answer.

22 ) NO QUESTIONS ASKING IF A MEDICATION OR DRUG IS RECREATIONAL! These questions can easily be answered with wikipedia, google or erowid. If you've exhausted these sources and STILL can't find an answer, please inquire in Basic Drug Discussion.

The moderators of the forum reserve the right to edit posts, close/transfer threads at our discretion. If your thread is closed/moved/merged, please do not take this as some kind of personal insult, we’re just trying to keep the forum organized and flowing smoothly. If you have a question or concern about such a post, PLEASE send us a private message and we’ll be more than happy to talk with you about it.

Last edited:
Make notes in quotes ;)

Drugs

1) USE PROPER GENERIC DRUG NAMES
Bluelight's membership consists of people from all over the globe. Both street drugs and medications have very different names depending on your area of the world, so please always use the generic drug/chemical name. Please refer to all drugs by their correct name to avoid confusion.

2) NO DRUG PRICE DISCUSSION
Do not post threads asking about the price or availability of drugs. Do not list prices of any drugs anywhere in threads. Formerly we had an annual price thread where anyone could list drug prices for their location however this has been closed and NO DRUG PRICES are allowed anywhere. The only prices allowed are for harm reduction materials.

3) NO SOURCES
This is extremely important. We do not allow posts discussing sources for ANY substance, legal or illegal. We also don’t allow links to most drug paraphernalia. The only exceptions to this rule are harm reduction supplies, like bacteriostatic water, micron filters, etc.

4) NO PILL OR SUBSTANCE ID THREADS
If you have a pill or powder and do not know what it is, or do not know if it can be used recreationally, do not start a thread asking these questions. There are many ways you can find out about the pills. You can call poison control. You can call a local pharmacy. You can check Drugs.com, Rxlist.com, and even Google.com. Once you figure out what substance you have, you can use the Bluelight Search Engine to find out whatever information you want on it. If you have an unknown substance, beyond having laboratory testing done there is no way for us to know what you have. "What did I take" threads are equally useless, because they will only lead to endless speculation.

5) NO DRUG TESTING QUESTIONS
We do not allow threads asking how to beat a drug test, how drug tests work, what they can detect, etc. We do not allow threads asking how long a given drug stays in your system, because that information can easily be found here and elsewhere with a simple google search. If you see a drug testing question posted, please use the report feature and do not answer it.

6) NO DISCUSSIONS ON HOW TO MAKE SPECIFIC DRUGS
Legal or illegal or any steps involved. There are other message boards who are willing to risk the liabilities of such discussion, but we aren't one of them.

Doctors

1) NO ASKING WHAT TO SAY TO DOCTORS TO GET CERTAIN DRUGS.
Anything besides the truth is scamming, and we don't condone scamming doctors.

2) NO SUPERFLUOUSLY POSTING YOUR SCRIPT
Don't post how much you get scripted unless it is relevant. Bragging or complaining about your doctor's prescribing practices is not helpful nor acceptable.

3) NO THREADS ASKING ABOUT THE LEGALITY OF FILLING SCRIPTS
If you have questions regarding filling more than one script at once or about filling scripts early, please search in the Legal Discussion forum.
Legal closing?

Wrong Forum

1)NO ASKING BASIC DOSING, EFFECTS, AND COMBINATION QUESTIONS.
If you have a simple question about how much of a drug to try or how long you will be high for it belongs in Basic Drug Discussion.

2) NO POSTING ABOUT PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS
For example, LSD, 'shrooms, ketamine, MARIJUANA, etc.. If you want to find out what's acceptable for the Psychedelics Forum, or the Cannabis Forum, check their guidelines.

3) NO POSTING ANYTHING ABOUT ECSTASY OR ITS ANALOGS
That's what the Ecstasy Discussion forum is for.

4) NO POSTING TRIP REPORTS
We have another forum for these, it's called Trip Reports

5) NO REGIONAL THREADS
If a drug issue is only relevant to people in your geographical region, please use your corresponding regional forums for local discussion.

6)NO POSTING ABOUT DOCTORS/CLINICS/PHARMACIES.
Unless the questions are drug-specific, these threads belong in Healthy Living.

General

1) MAKE SURE THERE IS SUBSTANCE TO YOUR POST!
Posts that 100% self-serving(that interest nobody but you) or that will not lead to a meaningful discussion are prohibited. If you'd like to chat about things like that, please use the Bluelight Blogs.

2) PLEASE USE THE PROPER PREFIX AND TITLE WHEN CREATING A THREAD!
Along with the importance of accurate titles containing proper keywords, to provide even better searching and browsing we have instituted prefixes. Please use the proper one. Here is more in-depth information, with examples of what each prefix may be used for. If you see a wrong prefix, please use the report feature to let us know.

3) NO QUESTIONS RESULTING IN ENDLESS SPECULATIVE DISCUSSION!
What this means is that questions that cannot be answered will be closed. This includes questions like "Did I OD the other day?" - "What drug did I actually take when I took that weird pill?" - "Did I miss that shot?" There is no point in asking these types of questions because there is no way we can give you an absolute answer.

4) NO QUESTIONS ASKING IF A MEDICATION OR DRUG IS RECREATIONAL!
These questions can easily be answered with wikipedia, google or erowid. If you've exhausted these sources and STILL can't find an answer, please inquire in Basic Drug Discussion.

5) NO "URGENT REPLY" THREADS!
Please do not include "Urgent" in your thread title. Your thread will be responded to when people have the chance. If there is an actual emergency you shouldn't be posting about it on the internet. We do not act as an emergency response team. If you or a friend's life is in danger, contact Emergency Medical Services.

6) NO BUMPING YOUR OWN THREAD BECAUSE IS HAS NOT RECIEVED ANY RESPONSES
"Bumping" is the act of replying to a thread so it will regain position at the top of the forum. Please do not do this. More often than not, most threads that disappear to older pages still get answered eventually. Please be patient.

7) DON'T INCRIMINATE YOURSELF!
You can talk about smack you HAD, or stuff like that, but it's best if you avoid saying "I have this awesome smack, I bought a half ounce." Also, DO NOT come here looking to buy or sell drugs. You will be banned immediately.

Closed Threads
The moderators of the forum reserve the right to edit posts, close/transfer threads at our discretion. If your thread is closed/moved/merged, please do not take this as some kind of personal insult, we’re just trying to keep the forum organized and flowing smoothly. If you have a question or concern about such a post, PLEASE send a private message to the mod who closed it or any other mod and we’ll be more than happy to talk with you about it.

CHANGES:
-Sub numbers instead of letters
-prefixes: added accurate title
-closed thread: specify mod who closed OR any mod
-idenifications: added powder OR pill
-wrong forum: added BDD
-urgent title: change 911-->EMS, cut out any reason to have urgent
-script posting: switching to don't brag/complain about volume
-general: switched order around.

Categories and what goes where could be better. Still kind of back and forth all over the place...?

Last edited:
^definitely a good idea! I'll work on reorganizing what we have in a similar way and see how it looks. Anything that makes it more streamlined and easier for users to read will work out better for us in the long run.

I think we should not say "unless" regarding emergent/urgent titles. Either it is truly emergent in which case a forum is inappropriate or it is not and people just selfishly want their thread answered first.... either way, I think we should allow any "emergency", "urgent" "asap", etc. titles

I think we should remove "no posting your script" unless we are actually going to enforce this. From what I can tell, none of us have been editing out scripts for quite some time. I don't really see many problems arises from people saying how much of X drug they get per month but if everyone else wants them left in, I'll happily edit them :) Either way, I think we need to make it consistent.

Its largely irrelevant formatting, but being that I too am anal- I would lose the letters and make the numbers start again under each category (great idea by the way) and change "other" to "general guidelines".

I would also reorder the "other/general guidelines" (going off amapola's post) to

D, G (+ title suggestion), E and then the rest in any order so that it starts with the most basic guidelines for starting a thread.

Other Drugs Forum Guidelines

Please read the entire thing carefully!

Welcome to the Other Drugs forum. The main goal of this forum is to promote harm reduction by providing accurate drug information, and specific resources for reducing harm from drug use. Please conduct yourself in a manner that is both respectful and consistent with this goal. If you are unsure whether your topic is appropriate for Other Drugs or not, please send a Private Message to a moderator and we’ll be glad to help.

[Harm Reduction]

SAFETY FIRST! Beyond all other goals, Other Drugs is a harm reduction form. Please keep this in mind when posting. We are not here to help get you as high as possible. We will not allow posts or threads promoting or glorifying dangerous drug use practices. We are here to promote safe, smart, and responsible drug use. Any threads or posts that are counterproductive to that goal will be deleted.

[Conduct]

NO FLAMING We expect you to conduct yourself in a civil manner here. Please do not make personal insults towards other posters and try to stay on-topic. Personal discussions that only concern you and another poster should be taken to Private Messages.

SEARCH! SEARCH! SEARCH! Before you ask a question, please use the search engine and the Other Drugs Directory to see if your question can be answered without starting a new thread. More often than not, those two resources will be enough.

CLOSED THREADS If your post gets closed, contact the person responsible for closing it. Do NOT start a new thread in protest or repost the same thread. All issues about how the forum is operated should be taken to PM with a Moderator, Senior Moderator, Admin, or posted in the Support Forum. The staff contact list is available here.

[Other Drugs Forums Specific Rules]
Note that this is not an exhaustive list and anything posted in Other Drugs which the mods feel is not appropriate for the forum will be dealt with.

Disallowed Content
The following content is not allowed in Other Drugs. Don't post or refer to any of this information. If you do it will be edited out and you may face further sanctions.

1) NO SOURCES
This is extremely important. We do not allow posts discussing sources for ANY substance, legal or illegal. We also don’t allow links to most drug paraphernalia. The only exceptions to this rule are harm reduction supplies, like bacteriostatic water, micron filters, etc.

2) NO DRUG PRICES
Do not post threads asking about the price or availability of drugs. Do not list prices of any drugs anywhere in threads. Formerly we had an annual price thread where anyone could list drug prices for their location however this has been closed and NO DRUG PRICES are allowed anywhere. The only prices allowed are for harm reduction materials.

3) NO DRUG SCRIPTS OR AMOUNTS
Unless it is directly applicable to the subject (for example tapering down tolerance), do not mention how much you are scripted or how much of a drug you have. Bragging or complaining about these details is counterproductive to discussion.

4) DO NOT INCRIMINATE YOURSELF
You can talk about smack you HAD, or stuff like that, but it's best if you avoid saying "I have this awesome smack, I bought a half ounce." Also, DO NOT come here looking to buy or sell drugs. You will be banned immediately.

Disallowed Subjects
In addition to specific information which Other Drugs does not allow, certain subjects are also off limits. If you think something you want to discuss may not be allowed please ask a mod first. Since some of these issues are not clearly defined what is appropriate will be determined at the mods' discretion.

1) NO DRUG TESTING QUESTIONS
We do not allow threads asking how to beat a drug test, how drug tests work, what they can detect, etc. We do not allow threads asking how long a given drug stays in your system, because that information can easily be found here and elsewhere with a simple google search. If you see a drug testing question posted, please use the report feature and do not answer it.

2) NO PILL OR SUBSTANCE ID THREADS
If you have a pill or powder and do not know what it is, do not start a thread asking these questions. There are many ways you can find out about the substance. You can call poison control. You can call a local pharmacy. You can check Drugs.com, Rxlist.com, and even Google.com. If you have an unknown substance, beyond having laboratory testing done there is no way for us to know what you have. "What did I take" threads listing subjective effects are equally useless because they will only lead to endless speculation. This also applies for commercial products containing unknown research chemicals. If manufacturers don't state all ingredients then we can't help you.

3) NO DISCUSSIONS OF SYNTHESIS
Legal or illegal or any steps involved. There are other message boards who are willing to risk the liabilities of such synthesis discussion, but we aren't one of them. However instructional guides based on purification and extraction processes are permitted though will be monitored closely.

4) NO ASKING WHAT TO SAY TO DOCTORS TO GET CERTAIN DRUGS.
Anything besides the truth is scamming, and we don't condone scamming doctors.

5) NO LEGAL QUESTIONS
If you have legal questions about filling scripts or drug laws of certain countries, we can't help you. These laws vary widely from place to pace, making it next to impossible for us to give you an accurate or valuable answer. Seek legal counsel.

6) NO QUESTIONS ASKING IF A MEDICATION OR DRUG IS RECREATIONAL!
These questions can easily be answered with wikipedia, google or erowid. If you've exhausted these sources and STILL can't find an answer, please inquire in Basic Drug Discussion.

7) NO QUESTIONS RESULTING IN ENDLESS SPECULATIVE DISCUSSION!
What this means is that questions that cannot be answered will be closed. This includes questions like "Did I OD the other day?" - "What drug did I actually take when I took that weird pill?" - "Did I miss that shot?" There is no point in asking these types of questions because there is no way we can give you an absolute answer.

Etiquette
When posting in Other Drugs please ensure you follow these rules in order to help make the forum more organized and run smoother.

1) MAKE SURE THERE IS SUBSTANCE TO YOUR POST!
Posts that 100% self-serving(that interest nobody but you) or that will not lead to a meaningful discussion are prohibited. If you'd like to chat about things like that, please use the Bluelight Blogs.

2) PLEASE USE THE PROPER PREFIX AND TITLE WHEN CREATING A THREAD!
Along with the importance of accurate titles containing proper keywords, to provide even better searching and browsing we have instituted prefixes. Please use the proper one. Here is more in-depth information, with examples of what each prefix may be used for. If you see a wrong prefix, please use the report feature to let us know.

3) USE PROPER GENERIC DRUG NAMES
Bluelight's membership consists of people from all over the globe. Both street drugs and medications have very different names depending on your area of the world, so please always use the generic drug/chemical name. Please refer to all drugs by their correct name to avoid confusion.

4) NO BUMPING A THREAD BECAUSE IT HAS NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSES
"Bumping" is the act of replying to a thread so it will regain position at the top of the forum. Please do not do this. More often than not, most threads that disappear to older pages still get answered eventually. Please be patient.

5) USE THE EDIT BUTTON TO ADD TO A POST
If you submit a post and shortly thereafter realize there is something you want to add, please edit the already made post instead of submitting a new one to prevent bumping the thread.

6) REFRAIN FROM USING RED TEXT
Red text is reserved for mod use in editing and adding comments to other users' posts. Most people find reading text containing multiple colors annoying and difficult but if you do choose to use colors other than black don't use red.

7) NO "URGENT REPLY" REQUESTS!
Please do not include "Urgent/Quick Response/Etc." in your thread title. Your thread will be responded to when people have the chance. If there is an actual emergency you shouldn't be posting about it on the internet. We do not act as an emergency response team. If you or a friend's life is in danger, contact Emergency Medical Services.

Wrong Forum
There are many questions and discussions unsuited for Other Drugs which would fit in well at other forums in BlueLight. Here are some of the more common topics which belong somewhere else.

1) NO ASKING BASIC DOSING, EFFECTS, COMBINATION, OR COMPARISON QUESTIONS.
If you have simple questions about how much of a drug to try, how combinations of drugs work or how long you will be high they belongs in Basic Drug Discussion.

2) NO POSTING ABOUT PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS
For example, LSD, 'shrooms, ketamine, MARIJUANA, etc.. If you want to find out what's acceptable for the Psychedelics Forum, or the Cannabis Forum, check their guidelines.

3) NO POSTING ANYTHING ABOUT ECSTASY OR ITS ANALOGS
That's what the Ecstasy Discussion forum is for.

4) NO POSTING TRIP REPORTS
We have another forum for these, it's called Trip Reports

5) NO REGIONAL THREADS
If a drug issue is only relevant to people in your geographical region, please use your corresponding regional forums for local discussion.

6) NO POSTING ABOUT DOCTORS/CLINICS/PHARMACIES.
Unless the questions are drug-specific, these threads belong in Healthy Living.

Closed Threads
The moderators of the forum reserve the right to edit posts, close/transfer threads at our discretion. If your thread is closed/moved/merged, please do not take this as some kind of personal insult, we’re just trying to keep the forum organized and flowing smoothly. If you have a question or concern about such a post, PLEASE send a private message to the mod who closed it or any other mod and we’ll be more than happy to talk with you about it.

Last edited:
Looking good!!

What do you guys think about threads where people are asking about one benzo or opioid versus another? An example is this thread. Seems to me that these types of threads would be better suited to BDD. If you guys agree, lets address that under #1 of 'Wrong Forum'

Last edited:
^I always thought that basic dosage questions should be sent to BDD. Shit like people asking "How much methadone should I take to get high" .. Etc etc. Since they generate practically no discussion since the answer is pretty cut and dry (taking tolerance into consideration).

Threads with people asking "Which one is better lalala" are dumb too because while there can be SOME valuable insights posted it usually ends up with three pages of "Fuck 'done, do heroin" or "Fuck heroin, get on 'done".. Blah blah blah.

Bear with me today guys, methadone w/d is killing me.. havent dosed since tuesday due to finances, but luckily my friend is stopping by later, and she has a bunch of valium she owes me. Tomorrow I can go back to the clinic, thank god. I fucking hate methadone. I just want no part of it anymore, but judging by how horrible I feel after like 70 hours or whatever, no FUCKING way I can just CT this shit. What's a brother to do..

^yep they generally are. it can come down to your own discretion as well. i'm much more likely to leave an IV fentanyl dosing question in OD than i am for a valium dosing question for example.
i really like what i see so far, great effort all around guys. i haven't been able to access bl for a few days until just now and it's still taking pages forever to load so now that i've got the thread up ill have a thorough peruse through.

Okay I think we still need comments on the legal section and the wrong forum BDD section if there are any. The "don't post scripts" switched to no superfluous irrelevant info on scripts and amounts of drugs works well with what people said before about how we handle listing your script as well.

I do like the numbers better than the letters but if we ever want to reference a specific guideline it might be handy to have a letter or roman normal assigned to each of the four categories.

^looks great amapola! I made a few small changes to those sections, but overall I think its fantastic.

i just changed the wording in the no discussion of drug synth to

3) NO DISCUSSIONS OF SYNTHESIS
Legal or illegal or any steps involved. There are other message boards who are willing to risk the liabilities of such synthesis discussion, but we aren't one of them. However instructional guides based on purification and extraction processes are permitted though will be monitored closely.

Okay I think we still need comments on the legal section and the wrong forum BDD section if there are any.

re the legal section being closed or expanding upon handling legal questions within OD? sorry, mum has been feeding me with alcohol since breakfast and just dropped me home for a few hours before going back out so my weekend has definitely started.

how do you guys feel hosting any type of legal questions within the confines we've got? i'm fully against them however am not against hosting them in OD (i just won't be touching them ever, i'm not a lawyer). in other words i wouldn't be sad to tell em to fuck off with the legal questions.

re the legal section being closed or expanding upon handling legal questions within OD? sorry, mum has been feeding me with alcohol since breakfast and just dropped me home for a few hours before going back out so my weekend has definitely started.

how do you guys feel hosting any type of legal questions within the confines we've got? i'm fully against them however am not against hosting them in OD (i just won't be touching them ever, i'm not a lawyer). in other words i wouldn't be sad to tell em to fuck off with the legal questions.

Sounds like a good start to the weekend :D

I'm fine with not allowing legal questions, essentially for the same reasons they're closing LD. Many of them only serve to incriminate the poster and the bottom line is that they need to seek legal counsel in their particular area to get advice thats really usable and valuable.

^wholly agreed with this, plus I think the regional forums are the ONLY place these questions should go because laws vary so substantially jurisdiction to jurisdiction.

indeed, i'm going to watch my younger brother play football soon. ma brews her own tia maria (rum liquer) which is pretty nice made really strong with a dash and milk and ice cubes, they're pretty similar to cock sucking cowboys. she hasn't gotten me any home brew whiskey for a while which is a good thing as they're always the 1.25L bottles and i'll drink that in one session:|

with legal discussion being closed i'm not to keen to hold anymore legal questions in here either and we don't get a huge amount of them anyway. we'll see what the consensus is.

I think no is the consensus on legal. Hell it almost falls under don't incriminate yourself anyways. The thread in anonymous that says "how should i lie to the judge properly" for example. If you didn't notice I also merged no filling script questions under that heading which was already in effect so I think it's a good fit.

The real issue is going to be talking about the legality of drugs in the megathreads like kratom, codeine OTC, poppies, etc. also RC's and analogue issues I suppose. I think they do fit in with the mass of information that megathreads are designed for and these questions have been answered in the past. I suppose we can have an open ended policy and treat it as we see it but a new thread asking about legality is easy to shift while a question buried in a long post in a mega thread will be different. I don't think we are planning on snipping it eh? So I guess just let it be answered still?

edit:
also added this
6) REFRAIN FROM USING RED TEXT
Red text is reserved for mod's use in editing and adding comments to other user's posts. Most people find reading text containing multiple colors annoying and difficult but if you do choose to use colors other than black don't use red.
Thanks to some guy who NEEDS HELP NOW for giving me the idea :)

Last edited:
Haha nice one amapola, about the red text. It's just like when I was in school, the teachers wouldn't let us write in red, because they used red ink to write on your tests/papers. Otherwise great work, guys ! Really lookin' good.