• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc otc's or Rx meds that make seizure threshold higher?

phatass

Bluelighter
So i was wondering how to make the seizure threshold higher, let's take tramadol for example, the maximum till avecrage seizure threshold os 400(ish)mg, on safe side, say in theory someone were to take 800 or 1gram of tramadol, are there any meds that would prevent one from seizing? Benzo's, beta -blockers, baclofene, lyrica and other stuff that slows down the CNS....
but someone here knows a med that just uppens ones seizure threshold...

Thanks Bl'ers

:| self proclaimed phatass monk%), working on trying to not die 8) joking y'all ;)

Some people seize from as little as 300mg. Just because you take something that ups the threshold doesn't mean that you are safe and 1g of tramadol sounds like a really bad idea, even if you take something like benzos or Lamictal.
I've read your other recent posts, you should try and get help, what you are doing is dangerous, please be safe, people here worry about you.

appreciate the concern, this fazke "friend" tried to throw me out 7th floor window... otherwise i been trying to not die of cold when out on road man... coping isn't easy at all, but i get by... jus can't fuck up... work on my website designs more, and find a roof i got sum $ "long as people wanna sn*ff a gram" Professor Green hahaa.. am i j/k muahahaha, may i actually be a mafia boss? weapons dealer, or worse, a doctor pusher... (this applies to a minority)

phatass, you know better than a gram. I can recomend you do under half that. That right there just raised your seizure threshold a whole bunch. Sorry about the tough times. Take one Tramadol pill and smoke some of the mean green you have. That's all you need. I hate fucking Tramadol, but I feel better on a HEAVY dose of Clonazepam or Valium. Still don't do that shit.

^^thx, trams are so weak, had two boxes of iR Roxy and DHC, but 0.3mg subutex = 10mg morphine... and i was takin' 8mg sub/ day (i hate subs... and liquid handcuffs....) i'll take any other opie w/d over methadone, shit cost me 7 months of delerium (they cut me off huge amount of 'zo's and 120 MG METHADONE...... OVERNIGHT !!!!!

Lyrica and baclofen are actually proconvulsant. Baclofen at normal doses. And lyrica is at recreational dose. At normal doses the anticonvulsant effect of lyrica takes about a week to kick in so taking lyrica with tramadol won't prevent seizures, even if you're on lyrica regularly since lyrica doesn't protect against the myoclonic seizures it precipitates.

Yeah, Tramadol is a drug to be taken with extreme caution.

I suffered a Grand Mal (Tonic Clonic) Seizure after 200mg Tramadol and 10mg Amitriptyline.

It was honestly the single worst experience of my life. The fear of coming around and not knowing anybody or what has even happened. My family and GF were in the room at the time and I couldn't even remember who they were. Managed to burst my lip, bite through my tongue, dislocate my shoulder and almost swallow my tongue, if not for my mother who is a GP/ Doctor acting fast who knows how much worse it could have got.

Seriously, be careful.

^^Shit, a Grand Mal, that musta been nasty experience, i'll stay away from my aMT for the mothx for the tip^^
yeah i'm stickin to 400mg/day i take lot's of lyrica 200's on the regular so i might go 600mg if needed, but i'll try not to :)

No worries. The main problem being is that everyone's Seizure thresholds are different so it's hard to know what your brain can take until it's too late.

True it must be highly dependant on the individual for my case, it stinks, coz i ju_s ran out of oxy.... refill in 12 days 2x14 ir (R)oxies 20mg, plugged is heavier than per os, and got a lil dhc 60 er, so t'mawa me gwarn find milly dilly millions of this n dat AND, i got loads these DUMBASS Tram 200s.. CAN I TAKE 2 so 400mg tram er... wait 12 hours, then dose another 400 safely these gvt brers banned ALL the GOOD cannabinoids recently ere, before that ALL cathonones, and now all nBOMe's an possibly *2Cx as it would be a precursor to makingnùBOME uyyeah?, now we got people dyin of MMB-CHMINACA overdoses the kids smokinn this SHITE coz the safe, pleasant, lower risk, descent shit get's banned :(:sus::\ but i stay bless