• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc orphenadrine/methadone timing

Chris R

Greenlighter
Currently on methadone maintenance treatment in Canada, and have been on the program for 4 months. Experienced drug user, I understand potential risks with combining drugs with methadone, but I have recently purchased a handful of Orphenadrine (100mg) pills, and i have been experimenting with combining low doses with my daily 75 mg/ml drink.

I'd like it if anyone could recommend the best time at dosing the orphenadrine(or best dose) with the 'done to achieve euphoria. Last few attempts have been considerably enjoyable but if anyone could recommend the best timing for mixing these two substances. don't worry, i'll play safe i just need someone to chime in with personal experiences/knowledge if possible.

someone out there has to have some experience on knowledge about this... hell, even a well informed opinion on the matter would be appreciated.

I take it about An Hour before My Methadone Works Good that way But this Time I got No Choice to Take it at Right After I Take My Drink From Buying the Orphenadrine from same Pharmacy. I will Come Back and Post Results Since Methadone Absorbs in Intestinal Tract should be able to take 30-45 Minutes to Same Time As Methadone because by Time it Produces Effects Orphenadrine will be Fully Working But that is Theoretical I Am Not Entirely Sure How Liver Enzyme Inhibition Work whether I Am Correct Or Not.