• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Orphenadrine, an interesting dirty drug

zilbra

Greenlighter
so, this substance, orphenadrine, has a complex pharmacology; it's a mACH inhibitor, H1 inhibitor, relative strong NMDA antagonism, NET and DAT inhibitor of unknown strenght. Oh, and also a very strong CYP2B6 and 2D6 inhibitor.
It's great at potentiating any downer really, from benzos/soma to DXM and opiates. Really recommend it.
The anticholinergic property is not nearly as strong as Diphenhydramine for example, so delirium and etc it's not going to happen (unless you go really high dosage. max i've taken alone is 200mg and it did made me drowsy, but nothing much)

I've tried it and I wasn't impressed. I would use it rather for stopping the opiate itch than anything else.

I've tried it and I wasn't impressed. I would use it rather for stopping the opiate itch than anything else.

yeah, by itself it's not a thang really, but in my experience it potentiates greatly diazepam and bupropion (mainly metabolized by 2D6)

Orphenadrine is pretty good to keep in the medicine cabinet. It can last a long time but if I used it for enhancing anything, I’d catch up on basic research. I’ve had it last for days because of how it was dosed.

I would be careful mixing that stuff with DXM. I’d try it, but I could see that stuff making DXM dangerous if it wasn’t dosed right. I could see it being easier to space out but possibly black out. I wish I still had the bottle.