Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

origins...

phase_dancer said:
Oops 8(

What I should have explained was the context in which that last statement was said. When referring to the Law in the movie, Daniel Craig was actually referring to the police themselves rather than to the law in general.

BTW fcuking_in_heaven, OT but as much as Vizard's escape of justice was hard to swallow, even harder are the rumoured reports I've heard regarding just who he has in his back pocket....it's just another case of the ol' nothing is at it seems :\

Duh (slaps myself on the head), yeah i have no problem with most police officers. I even have a few good mates who are in the force and they are quite intelligent. if you happen to get let off or over looked in a search or similar circumstances its best to remember they probably just couldnt be arsed with the paper work.

Anyway back on topic. Its made elsewhere, pressed elsewhere, distributed elsewhere then put in my mouth:)

fuck in heaven

Maybe a fair bit of MDMA is imported, even though I know for sure MDMA is manifactured in Australia in commercial or semi-commercial quantities... But I really don't think most pills are imported. It is really easy to get access to a pill presser, and stamps, end of story. How come all these awesome (MDMA+MDA) pills are making it around the world, to Australia, and arrive in perfect condition, without a scratch or ding in it. Every pill I've gotten in Aus, that I had a suspicion it was imported, I looked it up, found info on UK/Ireland pillreports or something and matched it, size and score etc... It's happened twice, and both times the pill was crumbly from being sent around a lot, and had small to giant chips all over the pill front, back and sides.

They may also just import it in powder form and press them locally (no doubt they would usally cut them aswell to get a few more pills out of the shipment of powder)

(no doubt they would usally cut them aswell to get a few more pills out of the shipment of powder)

mmm.... I think that what has to be considered is whether or not the importer/ presser is a regular player or not. If it was a one off, then maybe cutting the gear would be most beneficial, but in reality it would probably be just dosed out at smaller amounts i.e. lower mgs/ pill.

But if he/she was a regular player in the importing-pressing-supply market, then turnover is usually considered paramount - as it is in any industry- so would it not be considered best to have the best product, particularly in a world where pills of all denominations are everywhere? Having a product that really stands out means it will be popular, and popular means quick sales, which means quick profit, and that usually means the next shipment can be organized ahead of time. Std business practice.

I think there's too much of a blind assumption that pills are always cut, watered down etc whenever the chance arrises. Of course it occurs, but logic says that if reputation and quick sales are what you're after, then a better product for the price is good business sense.

On that note, wouldn't it be possible that manufacturers produce good quality pill and lower quality pills (copies) at the same time. They would gain reputation with the first batch of good quality pills and then offload the lower quality pills witch cost less to produce on the reputation of the first batch.

Then simply repeat the cycle with a different looking pill. Like that they make the most of each cycle by reducing production costs and no one would be the wiser as copy cat batches are always going around.

^No, I kind of doubt it. Logic tells me that if a large scale manafacturer were to make the bulkload of pills, they would want their customers to know that they make a good product all the time, so they have a constant demand for the product. If they sell dodgey quality product, then they wont be able to sell the product in the future and will have a poor reputation in the criminal world.
That's my take on it anyways. But, I could be wrong.

Phonic; actually this was once quite a popular trick although I think most people have caught on to it these days. Although you see different batches with the same logo on at the same time, most have subtle differences in colour.

I feel the practice probably still goes on to some extent, but less so for the reasons I gave above. It's only speculation mind you, as without quantitative testing, it's pretty much all a guess. The thing is though, most established manufacturers/pressers would have regular distributers, who in this day and age, would also likely have offers from other manufacturers. There's so many pills sold every week, so there's likely to be many players. As ticktock has indicated; loyalty is often only as good as the quality of the last batch

Its just like any 'legitimate' business. The better product will demand a higher price at the top end. The top end usually score all the profits, hence a base price for most pills no matter what brand. Did hear a rumour (sorry) about the supposedly new red russians being sold at a higher price to regular pills because of their known potency. It was the first i'd heard of the little dealers trying to mark-up price. Maybe it was because they were forced to pay a higher price from their DD and so on. Therefore to see any profits they would all have to add a little mark-up. Very clever (IF TRUE) by the organisation that held onto a few of them.

fuck in heaven

this has been done before but im not sure of in australia? esp with MDA pills, the marketing gimmick: "theres acid in it so we got charged more and thus have to charge you more".

Wherever you have organised crime syndicates/mafia types you get pill production.
It's global.

Eastern europe and Russia are big players though. Sassafrass oil (look it up if you don't know what it's used for) is sourced fairly easily within these coutries due to their close proximity to a major producer of Sassafrass oil none other than China. Eastern Europe has all the requirements to be a major MDxx player; widespread police corruption, deep mafia penetration (bet that left a nasty image) and easy access to precursor chems. Gravy.

Australia wouldn't be able to manufacture export quantities (or even self-sufficient domestic quantities - the 5 million pill bust shows where ours come from) of MDxx for this reason. Sassafrass is hard to import here. MDxx Powder is imported and then pressed here though, but this still doesn't count as Aussie Made!
Sure there are some backyard mum and dad labs in Aus, but these wouldn't be able to satisfy Aussie rollers.

No one knows where each pill has come from, but you can rest assured that we are funding global organised crime syndicates every weekend. What can you do? Legalise!

Speaking of good and bad pills being distributed together from the same press...a perfect example would be the Green Mitsubishi's...the bunk ones look identical.

But...wasn't there a raid like 3 months ago and it showed Green Mitsu's that were seized and the occupants of the house were producing MDMA?

Hmm...

Phonic said:
On that note, wouldn't it be possible that manufacturers produce good quality pill and lower quality pills (copies) at the same time. They would gain reputation with the first batch of good quality pills and then offload the lower quality pills witch cost less to produce on the reputation of the first batch.

Then simply repeat the cycle with a different looking pill. Like that they make the most of each cycle by reducing production costs and no one would be the wiser as copy cat batches are always going around.

you could do that only once of, because if the demand worked out the pattern they would seek a diferent suplier quik smart