Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

origins...

fat_toke

Bluelighter
Hey guys I’m a new poster here, but anyways I been doing a bit of research on these forums and been asking around a few dd I know and haven’t really come up with an answer to this question

Where do the majority of imported pills come from?

I got a few different answers, alot of people think Netherlands, and others seem to think they are made in American. (one mate thinks alot are made in California and then transported to Florida and then exported around the world).
Anyway just out of interest does anyone here know?

even if someone reading her may know the answer to this, i dont think they would answer this question..... i mean bluelight is open board....

isnt this outside the guidelines and will be sclosed?

Nobody Knows dude.... Everywhere i guess.. Majority of em are made here ill'd say.. But imported probs Europe !

the Good imports come from Holland,Germany,Belgium thats where most are made but could arrive here from anywhere in the world.

and there is one other place i could mention but i dont want to upset any Ruskies =D

Later...

zonee i think my question is valid, anyway im happy to talk generally no need to get specific ;)

The question is valid, but as Zonee said, if anyone was connected enough to be able to accurately answer they'd also be smart enough not to answer it here, if that makes sense. Anyone giving "definite" answers is only guessing.

Nowadays though you'll find most drugs are made in middle eastern countries, or any other area which the US government needs an excuse to carpet bomb... ;)

yeah i think your mate that says theyre made in california's trippin out a bit.. why would u do it in a place full of cops with helicopters and all the latest spy gear when u could cook it in europe and if you do get busted just give the cops some fruit or a bit of dosh and they'll get off ya back.. i dont think many people would risk transporting pills from cali to florida.. id say they were made in the mid east and east europe but im guessing

no way to really get an answer for this question. but europe seems to be one main place of origin.

but it wouldnt surprise me if alot of MDMA isnt imported from asia, im sure i read somewhere about a "superlab" that made the famous "x" scored pills getting closed down in indonesia. and isnt it fairly easy to get ahold of one of the main precusors for mdma in china?

^ I'd be entitled to agree- I think somewhere like South East Asia, but probably everywhere. Pills may be pressed in Australia but the illegal chemicials or the MDMA powder could have been imported from somewhere else

lots of MDP2P is imported from china to make into MDMA. if that helps? i think the europeans manufacture a large portion of the pills, if we look around i think they might have the cheapest prices in trhe world. its almost insane that people can get pills in the UK for 1-2 quid and in europe for about the same price in euro

I'll leave this thread open for now but remember that we don't discuss prices or availability. If anyone actually does know how MDMA is distributed they won't be coming online and telling you so this will probably just endup guess work and speculation based on dealers bullshit.

ok thanks guys, jus always wondered, i dont see why people wouldnt post a general area, theres know need to get speciffic.

i just find it odd that most people can say where there most of there drugs come from (well if there good mates with there dd anyway) but when it comes to pills they got no idea, they wouldnt even be able to say if there were locally pressed or imported

^thats because your dealers don't even know the people that manafactured the pills. I think almost always pills are imported into Australia with the exception of the locally pressed speedbombs. I have seen interpol documentaries before that know where the drugs are manafactured and they state that alot of them are imported from Holland, Poland, Israel, etc. Interpol reports are really the only reliable informamtion you will ever get. But, even still is not going to be very accurate.
I very highly doubt MDMA is ever manafactured in Australia due to the rarity of Isosaffrole and all the other chemicals that are involved in the very complex synthesis.

To give a rough idea of where the drugs are coming from, one can look at the seizures reported by Australian Customs.

For example:
Fri 15 Apr 2005 World's biggest seizure of ecstasy in Melbourne
"More than one tonne of MDMA (ecstasy) tablets has been seized...intelligence developed by the AFP/Customs team led Customs to identify and examine a shipping container of ceramic tiles that arrived in Melbourne from Italy earlier this week." (wow!)

or,

Customs officers foiled the alleged attempt by a passenger to import approximately 2kgs of MDMA (ecstasy)...after he arrived on a flight from Vancouver via Hong Kong yesterday (21 July). (pretty small time in comparison)

Although seizures may not represent an accurate cross section of the successful importation operations (which must far outweigh to justify the risk), there is strong evidence to suggest that much of Australia's MDMA comes directly from Europe.

just a thought wouldn't the majority come from a country where mdxx is legal?

not to shore to tell you the truth, i was just bassing my thoughts on a sensible, assessable, farely legal way to produce large numbers with out drawing excess amounts of atention. having to import chem's that are not legal in aus and are at risk of being taken.
but i have no idea the law inforcment of other countrys but in lets say a 3rd world country there goverment would be of farely low budget, with a hi end budget and profit margin like the production of bics it wouldn't be to hard to by/payoff goverment, law inforcement

Last edited: