Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Orgasming on ecstasy

fcuked

Bluelighter
Ok this is going to sound random but I need to know if this has ever happened to anyone else, as so far I haven't met anyone its happened to... Has anyone else ever naturally orgasmed after dropping a pill? And I'm not talking about while shagging on a pill or anything like that... But when I first started taking pills (late 2001) most times after my pill came on I'd orgasm (without even being touched or anything). In particular if I was in a really warm/hot environment, like next to a heater or in a spa or something. Has anyone else ever experienced this? Does anyone have any ideas why this happens to me?

Are you male or female?

I've heard of it through friends of friends and the like, but never seen it myself. It's always been a woman I've heard about though. I couldn't explain it, but I feel like I'm getting ripped off seeing as I've never had an orgasasam from a pill :\

Last edited:
Female. Its fucking fantastic to say the least, but a tad embarassing if it happens in front of a lot of people! You don't exactly want everyone to see you orgasm! So you have heard of or know of other people who have orgasmed off a pill? Do you have any idea why it happens?

it use to happen to my x all the time.... she would drop and go sit near the heater and about 30mins later we would hear this" OHHHHHH MY GOD" and see her jerking for like a second or 2 and then stop... she also would get quite embarresed.... but found if we had sex about an hour b4 she would take the pill there was a less chance of it happening.... i called her just the other day and asked her if it was still happening and she "no" i asked her why and she said cause she doesnt get as excited b4 she rolls like she use to...

so i think it has quite a bit todo about how excited you are prior to your roll... try calm your self down b4 your roll..

So you think it has more to do with how excited you are before dropping rather than anything else? Why do you think so few people experience it? Has anyone ever heard of it happening to males?

Already donwgraded unfortunately :( It only happened for the first year or so when I pilled. In the past year it hasn't happened at all really. Instead for the past year each time after I've dropped and my pills come on I've thrown up. Whats with that? I went from a fantastic thing to a crap thing! Does anyone have any ideas why this happened?

Throwing up on pills is common.
You actually have seretonin receptors in your stomach, and when you eat a strong pill (do you double drop?), you're getting seratonin released in your stomach that can cause queseyness/sickness

Cos pills loose their magic....... unlike psychedelics which if you respect they keep taking you higher and higher ;)

oh yeh and i've orgasmed on mushies... well not a sexual orgasm... but a peak of pleasure till i exlpoded.... much better than a sexual orgasm ;)

Originally posted by Psychadelic_Paisly
You actually have seretonin receptors in your stomach, and when you eat a strong pill (do you double drop?), you're getting seratonin released in your stomach that can cause queseyness/sickness

I know serotonin can be found in the gut, can you show me a source where it mentions serotonin receptors being there? The nausea could be caused by serotonin release in the brain also. Something about that post seems incorrect p_p, but it could be just me. Sources? ;)

edit: fixed formatting/typo.

Last edited:
yeah, love ya work and everything PP. just seems u make alot of bold claims that come from your own personal view or without sources that is proven knowledge.
not havin a go.
jus woop woop

It is interesting that on MDA orgasm is easily reached. Sometimes through simply relaxing into the blissful bodily sensations without any physical stimulation.

MDA is definetly the more pleasurable, sensual end of the spectrum.

In ecstasy it is difficult to tell sometimes, since you are not really sure what it is your actually having.

On MDMA however, the mind is clear and present, without too much of bodily euphoria, thus making it much more difficult to orgasm, even with physical stimulation.

From what others have said, orgasm on E is not too common.

Yeah that would be a funny sight. My girlfriend was taking some "Nandrolone Deconate" it is a steriod, only 50mg per week IM but this was enough to blow her cltiorus up big time. It became, to her approval, very sensative.

There was a few excerisies at the gym, especailly leg raises where she'd come within a minute. God that was funny to watch.

fuked, when you come from a pill, how do you try and hide it, or do you just let your hair down :)

I heard it is easy to have an orgasmic "feeling" whilst meditating on X but never heard of it actually happening. Hey, look at it as a bonus, ONYA :)

Winsom

I was stating information that I have read here on BL...
I will do some searching for it later. Maybe i have mis-understood... Will edit if i can find some links =O

*EDIT*

SuperBabyDoc
Many people feel nauseous or get other types of gastrointestinal upset from MDMA. This is because you have heaps of serotonin receptors in your stomach, as well as in your central nervous system, and they appear to get stimulated by the serotonin released by MDMA too.
Taken From Link 1 (there is more in that thread, I just cropped it)

Also in this thread I made the same statement... and people backed me up, so I guess it re-instated my thoughts on it all.
link 2

While I had not read it in literature, I guess I took the word of superbabydoc, as a mod, and took it as truth... But who know's hey?
Maybe someone can hunt down some literature on this.
SBD? Where did you find this out?

at least I don't look like a complete retard anymore ;) lol

Last edited:
Psychadelic_Paisly - I've never double dropped, in fact I only ever have pills half at a time! Would you guys recommend double dropping? Interesting about the serotonin receptors in the stomach I hadn't heard anything about that before. Do you think that maybe e just has a stronger effect on me than other people? As when I first started taking them I only needed a quarter to be fucked (tho the pills around when I first started (2001) were a lot better than they are now) and also I've orgasmed on them and thrown up on them.

God no, don't double drop. It's the fastest way to 'losing the magic', and also if you're spewing on 1/2 tablets, you're going to be all all over the place eating 2 of them!!!!
:)
I guess you'll be fine if you stick to 1/2's and 1/4's. It may help with the vommiting if you take 2 1/4's spaced 15-30min apart maybe?

OK, this is what I know to be fact n regards to 5-HT receptors in the gastrointestinal tract.

It's not from dissecting a human, but a guinea pig ileum (lower small intestine). This definitely has serotonin receptors, and they affect contraction. In pharmacology we stretched a piece of pig ileum between two strings, one connected to a strain gauge. The output from the gauge was integrated allowing us to observe what drugs - when administered - did what to the smooth muscle of the ileum. This area of the gut is lined with numerous receptors. Serotonin was one of the drugs we administered.

In regards to humans; Goddman and Gilmans, (old pharma bible) says;

" intravenous injections of 5-HT stimulate motility of the small intestine. Man is particularly sensitive and often responds to doses insufficient to affect the cardiovacular or respiratory system; typically the response consists in an initial intense spasm followed by heightened tone with rhythmic propulsive contractions and then by a period of inhibition of spontaneous activity. Motility of the stomach and large intestine many also be increased by 5-HT; but in most animals, and in man, the usual response is inhibition..... The complexity of the pattern is in large measure due to the variety of elements, neutral and muscular, responding to 5-HT.