• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

organ donation (do it!)

^ Alternatively maybe a dying child will get a fresh start on life and a chance to enjoy a mediocre unfulfilling life filled with happy meals and big brother :)

I know lostpunk ... it's a horribly cruel decision of me to make. I don't claim it to be virtuous and good.

Maybe I'll change my mind one day.

ive been a donor since i was 12 to donate major organs, and a donor to donate my eyes, organs and whatever else they want to take since i was 18!

sign up people. wouldnt you rather provide someone else with the chance of living than let the wormies eat your insides?!

im donating my kidney to my mom now...i would donate evrything...''i want to take my eyes with me to the grave'' ...what?! your not going to see much down there...but someone esle could

strumpet said:
i'm a selfish cow. I don't want to donate my organs.

What worries me is that I have absolutely no say in the person that receives my organs. I am completely aware that I could be denying someone worthy of help. But I could also be giving a pedophile a fresh heart to molest more children with.

I wouldn't want that.

Besides, by the time I die, no one will want my organs anyway.:\

what plante are u on!?

dont donate your pussy! no one will want it!

There was an interesting documentary related to this topic on SBS last night.

Essentially a lack of supply in organs and body parts available to medical research has fueled a black market in illegal body harvesting. Various crematoriums have been discovered removing limbs and organs of bodies prior to cremation and then on selling the parts via a legal brokering service. Another rogue broker was also cutting deals with mortuaries to let him come in during the night to remove bones, ligaments and other tissue. The bones where then replaced with PVC piping, the incisions closed up and the body dressed and prepared for burial.

The guy in the latter case turned over a little more than $5,000,000 in less than 5 years. Evidently a dead body stands to generate approx. $250,000 if dissected and sold off to universities and commercial research centers.

Opponents to the commercial harvesting of body parts consider an increase in donation, hence supply, as a solution in stopping this practice.

^This was addressed in one of Patricia Cornwell's recent Scarpetta books and I've been wondering how true to life it was... pretty scary.

up all night said:
Gah where did my post go? I'm worried I posted it in a completely different thread now...

Anyways, they can have anything they want when I stop breathing. I think people who refuse to donate their organs are selfish. How can someone say they want to keep their organs when all that's going to happen is they will decompose and be eaten by worms? I really don't understand that mentality and once got into quite a heated argument on the topic.

So I posted the above in 2004 and my opinion is definitely the same, possibly stronger.

Why isn't every single person donating their organs? If you're on this site you're not too religious to believe that your body needs to be preserved for the consumption of maggots so get your ridiculously paranoid beliefs out of 1967 and at least pretend to do something good with your life.

There's a possibility that you could save someone's life ... I don't really understand why someone wouldn't want to make the most of that, especially when there is pretty much zero sacrifice to your current lifestyle.

I donate blood but I don't expect everyone to do that and it's not something I push. I do want everyone to be a donor though. Put it on your driver's licence. Make sure your loved ones know that's what you want and register http://www.medicareaustralia.gov.au/public/services/aodr/index.jsp

The Apache Indians believed that your body needed to be buried intact in order for it to pass on into the spirit world; whatever was missing at the time of burial would also be missing in the after-life. In order to test this theory, an American Colonel decapitated an Apache chief named Mangas Coloradas and boiled his head in a cauldron just for spite. Subsequent peer-reviewed medical journals have found that this ploy worked and Mangas indeed had no head in the spirit world.

So have fun in Heaven with no liver or kidneys pal, but you're gonna have a tough time getting drunk. But I'm not going to Heaven without my six shooter, that's for damn sure!

Who the hell is going to want Yarni's posthumous liver? Whatever's left of it will accompany her to the afterlife I'm sure.

Im donating everything exept my eyes and skin. Its just a mental thing i think, they just seem to precious (and my heart aint?) lol