• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Ordered 100 blotters of 1P-LSD and have a few questions

Thank you for you prompt supplies, sekio. I appreciate that. have a nice day!

JJ

it's expensive to pay double for fake acid and then get it at half strength - we pay 4 times the price of a street hit or more!! it's frustrating - maybe Bezos can fix it or Elon Musk. somebody with sticktoitiveness in their money grubbing souls.

Sorry for quick OT: How long do you hold your blotters in your mouth? Do you also chew it a bit? I#M just trying my Flunitrazolamblotters and do not know how long i have to leave it in my mouth..... :-/

JJ
I really don't think it matters at all, after decades. Now (like, actually 5 minutes ago- 245ug, 2.45 tabs), I just chew up a bit to moisten, soften, and break up the paper then just swallow.

I would have no problem swallowing them straight, but tabs can catch in your throat. It would not matter with LSD, it would all still reach your system and brain, but can be uncomfortable obviously, and possibly delayed....

But one time, I swallowed an Etizolam blotter before my shower. It caught in my throat, was uncomfortable, and I had to wait even longer to get the relieving effect.

So I chew blotters up a moment, then swallow.

I really don't think acid needs to be held in the mouth, and I have done and do trip quite a lot.

I restocked 1cp, and the order is all under-dosed, by 50% :confused:
Shucks! I am glad I stocked up last year then.

Suddenly the direct Dutch outfit- their neat envelopes are being confiscated on entrance to UK.

I lost a 100 micropellet order, then following a 50 1cP tab reship, 4 weeks later I received a notice of seizure, of..."50 GRAMS of 1PLSD" would you believe?!

It was 50 blotters of 1cP. Shows what they know huh!

It's because, since Brexit, EU orders are going through UK Border Force suddenly.

Seems to becoming more common for drugs from holland to be under dosed. I assume your address has been burnt how illegal are RCs in the uk now?. Here most RCs are still Class A as it goes on their base structure.

Seems to becoming more common for drugs from holland to be under dosed. I assume your address has been burnt how illegal are RCs in the uk now?. Here most RCs are still Class A as it goes on their base structure.
Yes they are class A scheduled.

The thing is too, it was untracked mail. Another dutch company I get my Etizolam powder from offer DHL. They still get here no issue, promptly, with tracking and a delivery slot notification on the day.

They only have 1plsd blotters themselves currently.

I won't be taking them to court anyway, they can freely "forfeit" the goods!

I'm not convinced though of their competence at all. Essentially, most people working for the government and system are robotic morons.

Really wish I'd stocked up on this before the blanket psychoactive substances ban in the UK.

You peeps are lucky to be able to get all these new lysergamides on the market.

Really wish I'd stocked up on this before the blanket psychoactive substances ban in the UK.

You peeps are lucky to be able to get all these new lysergamides on the market.
I never actually knew about the UK 2016 blanket ban, or the availability of the Lysergamides, until January 2019.

It is still possible with a few viable options to the UK. I stocked up quite well, and very easily, last year.

But there are still some reliable options.

So, my 245 ug 1cP dose last night 11 pm, was totally sponatenous. I had not even considered it but had had a severely difficult day, well stressed.

Late evening, after several strong glasses of kava, I was so chilled out.

It suddenly occured ti me- hey, I could take that remaining half tab and two nore RIGHT. NOW if I want lol!

It seeemed like such a good idea,,vs other alterbatives I was weighing in my mind of a crazy life.

But within 3 minutes, I had some doubts creeping in. I am exceptionally fatigued atm, like energy fully out. Not tripping condition basically.

Then, at about 5 minutes, the 2,5 tabs were in my fingere, washed down with abother strong kava.

Hard to sum up last night right now, but something magical happened today. I showered early, after more kava. Plenty cannabis edibkes overnight.

But then I made a super strong edible weed tea. These teas always blow my trips sky high, even 16 hours after my only yet ALD dosage in April, it was suddenly the most intense, crazy and surreal part of the whole trip.

So anyway...strong edible tea 12 today after 245 ug 11 pm last night.

Nice sunshine walk. Felt really high and good.

This is the magic bit. I redosed about 55ug of acid. 13 hours agter 245ug.

Wow, it put me into a glorious LSD wonderland immediately. This time- the 55ug effectively completed the 245 to 300 where magic can really happen.

But the effect is magical and so powerful yet purely smooth. Unexpectedly transcendental too.

I felt catapulted into another glorious world.

I swear eating 300ug straight up 11pm last night,,I woukd no way be so high on an acid dream today since that redose and edible tea.

300 I think is the region where you really melt into a different way of being.

What was remarkable to me about today's experience was how the 13 hour later
redose has brought about a far higher more transcendental LSD state and level of effects than I anticipated.

Last edited:
Personally, 100ug of 1pLSD is not enough, it is always a bit underwhelming, even with cannabis vaporization to kick it up.

But 1cP is a different story. Low doses are a lot stronger, fuller and more sufficient.

I have had far more satisfying trips on 50ug 1cP, than I did on 100ug 1pLSD.

Wait a bit, then up dose. 150-200ug, depending how you feel at the time.

Or 1cP, 1 tab can be enough. 200ug would be pretty strong. 150ug is good.

Please let us know how your following experiments go. I'm going to click watch for this thread right now all the best mate.
Hello
I am new to this forum and would like to know where to get 1PLSD from a safe source. Thanks Mike

Here at Bluelight we discuss safely using drugs, but finding them is up to you.
We do not allow discussion about the source to buy them.

Last edited by a moderator: