• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Ordered 100 blotters of 1P-LSD and have a few questions

Sounds weird man, 100ug is usually pretty strong. I know dudes that are 300 pounds that get high as fuck on 100ug with no tolerance

Sup everyone! I had lurked a couple of times in the past and today was the day i decided to make an account because of some “technical” problem that needed a “technical” answer
But also to be part of this cool community so here goes

2 weeks ago, i ordered 100 blotters of 1P-LSD(were displayed at 125ug/each) from a reputable source that i won’t mention in case it goes against some rules but point is this is my 2nd time ordering 1P-LSD(were displayed at 100ug/each)from them and i did also order ALD-52 and 1CP-LSD too
Tho, it is my first time ordering this much and originally it was a purchase that was split between me and a workmate
Said workmate isn’t into that kinda stuff, just looking to make money out of it really

So 2 weeks ago on Saturday i dropped a tab and i did make sure i hadn’t tripped in 2 weeks and was really looking forward to this
Dropped a tab, had drank probably 4-6 beers during the day and smoked a shit ton of weed but didn’t feel the tab kick in before the 1-1.5 hour mark
At first i wasn’t sure if i was just not getting slowly tired so i checked the carpet and sure enough it was warping a little
No mental stimulation/energy spike whatsoever, but i feel like i’m drained and kinda having a typical indica stone feeling going on which is totally bumming me out
Smoke a bit of weed an hour or so later and i don’t really feel any kinda mental stimulation or energy showing up
I’m laying in bed and all of a sudden i fall asleep
I wake up 3-4 hours later, smoke a joint... carpet still funny but that’s as far as visuals go and i still feel a bit sleepy

Last week was pretty much the exact same thing minus there wasn’t any beer involved
I really am kinda fucking bummed because thing is i don’t take any kind of medications and the only thing which i don’t know if it could affect my trips(it never did in the past so i dunno why it would now) is Gamma amino Butyric Acid which i take to help with my sleep

Sorry for this seemingly long winded post but the only thing i could see would be impurities but in what ways could it alter my trips at this point?
Didn’t test my blotters tho cause as i said, i’ve never gotten bad apples from my source and i trust them
Personally, 100ug of 1pLSD is not enough, it is always a bit underwhelming, even with cannabis vaporization to kick it up.

But 1cP is a different story. Low doses are a lot stronger, fuller and more sufficient.

I have had far more satisfying trips on 50ug 1cP, than I did on 100ug 1pLSD.

Wait a bit, then up dose. 150-200ug, depending how you feel at the time.

Or 1cP, 1 tab can be enough. 200ug would be pretty strong. 150ug is good.

Please let us know how your following experiments go. I'm going to click watch for this thread right now all the best mate.

Having a nice stash of both 1cp and 1p I cannot say which is stronger at all.
After a series of tests of 1/4 (10 times each since the 1cp arrived) and 1/2 tabs (3 times each), only tells me that the tabs are not laid evenly. Both molecules produce wonderful effects, if you are looking for an LSD like experience.
Enjoy, pick either, whatever happens, enjoy.

if I am concerned about the dose equivalence, I use volumetric dosing with distilled water and cut up tabs, but I prefer the paper tabs for storage and portability.

Having a nice stash of both 1cp and 1p I cannot say which is stronger at all.
After a series of tests of 1/4 (10 times each since the 1cp arrived) and 1/2 tabs (3 times each), only tells me that the tabs are not laid evenly. Both molecules produce wonderful effects, if you are looking for an LSD like experience.
Enjoy, pick either, whatever happens, enjoy.

if I am concerned about the dose equivalence, I use volumetric dosing with distilled water and cut up tabs, but I prefer the paper tabs for storage and portability.
Hey mate. I won't contest what YOU have experienced. But I personally find 1cP to be noticeably stronger, at all doses, especially low ones. Maybe jyst different metabolisms hey?

But, this is my point right now. Those microdosing bottles, I use 10ml or 20 ml distilled water in respective suze bottles.

2 1cP tabs (in quarters), in 20ml bottle.
1 tab in 10 ml bottle.

I shake and shake, leave at least a day.

I have been getting very noticeable effects from 10ug, i.e. 1ml, every time, consistently.

But...twice now, and 2 Fridays back last time- My bottles were empty of liquid fully. Just tab quarters behind. I washed out 2 tabs worth, knowing there is some left in the paper.

Wow oh wow! Less than 20 mins, very light headed. Came on fast and strong. Really hit me for 12 1/2. So unexpected. Unkown dose, but it was effectively like a full LSD trip.

I was a write off for the rest of the day. Already on Kava and cannabis edibles, but I had a really strong cone up. Laying, semi conscious (I often feel a sort of sleepy periid hours 1-3 on comeups, my least fave part due to physical health and anxiety, before- glory!)....

Really knocked out there. Before I took the tabs I was feeling quite rightly and energetic and together. The rest of the day the world was a crazy place looking outside at the trees everything was luminous and bright no exact dancing visuals but everything was altered and colourful and very different to normal.

It was a real crazy trip. I was genuinely rethinking my life. Even 8 hours later, same level of seeing differently, still slightly unnerved. Faces looked "unusual" haha.

Suprisingly powerful and impactful. I did this once before as well, 2 tabs worth, same result but this time was heavier, deeper.

So God knows how much 1cP was left in the pieces of paper tab but easily more than 50 ug because I've taken half tabs in paper many times and this hit me like a really full-on trip.

But strangely I was still getting very noticeable and prominent effects from microdosing from the bottle up to 26 ug.

Felt like 100ug easily.

So @pupnik what do you do with your remaining paper in the MD bottle? Try swallowing 2 dry left over tabs and let me know if you notice a surprisingly strong effect like I did myself.

Maybe you use alcohol though? Likely better absorption into solution.

I wondered about oil, like MCT oil? Any knowledge you might have on that would be really appreciated.

Hope you are good mate take care and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

I used distilled water, like you did, it's perfect, I cut my blotters into tiny pieces before mixing together. I shook it like you did, and used it, and when all done ate the paper and got completely blazed even though the droppers were working as expected.

the oil won't work and I doubt the alcohol will work much better. also with tiny cuttings in the water and a shake before each dropper, some paper gets into my regular use of that. I mean a dropper could have bits of blotter floating, and I get the benefit from that as I go.

I have done it 2 times now (10 tabs first time, 20 tabs second time) and this time I expect little paper left over when the bottle is empty due to bits dispensed to myself (and one other one time only - mushroom experienced daughter from new York was visiting and open) along the way.

I used distilled water, like you did, it's perfect, I cut my blotters into tiny pieces before mixing together. I shook it like you did, and used it, and when all done ate the paper and got completely blazed even though the droppers were working as expected.

the oil won't work and I doubt the alcohol will work much better. also with tiny cuttings in the water and a shake before each dropper, some paper gets into my regular use of that. I mean a dropper could have bits of blotter floating, and I get the benefit from that as I go.

I have done it 2 times now (10 tabs first time, 20 tabs second time) and this time I expect little paper left over when the bottle is empty due to bits dispensed to myself (and one other one time only - mushroom experienced daughter from new York was visiting and open) along the way.
Thanks for sharing your own experience. With smaller pieces of tabs, more surface area, likely better absorption. And yes no real issue to MD pieces of those tabs in the syringe.

Partly, I didn't want to press the scizzors through the paper more than necessary, but I don't expect that would matter at all or make any noticeable difference I'm just OCD lol!

Well, air/moisture/heat degrades the acid as i came to understand
When I received my order it came in 2 baggies with 50 blotters each
It was a 10 x 5 folded in 2

What i did was put on some vinyl gloves, took out the blotters, cut 10 strips of 5, put them back in the baggie making sure i removed all air each time i’d taken a 5 strip out to cut it with brand new blades i had bought specifically for this
I’d put each blotters in aluminum foil and wrap them and put them away in another aluminum baggie i kept from an order i did prior to this one

So basically what i did was cut 5 blotters at a time for the whole lot of 100, i made sure they had as less contact with air as possible

That’s what i meant to say lol
Not a chance this fukd anything

Not a chance this fukd anything
Agreed mate. It's astounded, and pleased me to see how incredibly stable the tabs and compound are. (I put LOTS of 1p and then 1cP in the fridge last year for long long term MD supply I trust the dosages of- small, packed mason jars full of dessicant, tabs in tight film, foil, dessicant on film under foil, then in baggies with more desiccant and never to open the jar until room temperature blah blah lol.

But at the same time I instinctively wasn't fussed about keeping out the final 250 batch of 1 CP which never got refrigerated and came God knows 910 months ago now.

It has just sat around all over the place various tabs without losing any apparent potency no matter what.

Many voices have echoed this across the internet but LSD and associated compounds really are much more stable and durable than we have been led to think.

That sounds quite odd OP.
To reach viusals for me i will have consumed a reasonable amount of lsd, well enough for other effects. Even mushrooms or 2cs, i will have mental changes long before visual changes. I find a low dose as the only suggestion unlikely. However, i have always been able to consume high amountsof psychedelics than others and dont get visuals as easily. So maybe thats just me

I don't know why people swear two weeks is enough. I can absolutely tell when I wait two weeks vs waiting a month. Its like night and day.
sorry, what dosage are you doing that 2 weeks is not enough?
in an earlier post you were doing 300mics,
for 300 mic's I agree you need 4-5 weeks to rebuild all the necessary 5ht receptors ,
for those dosing below 1.5 tabs, 2-3 weeks should do
and for those dosing half tabs or less, 3 or 4 days is enough to regenerate 5ht receptor response
microdosers are good every other day.

quantity is relevant to effect intensity as well as tolerance

Beer will seriously dampen the trip for me, especially if i get buzzed on alcohol and then take acid. Taking acid first and then having a few beers has always been more successful as far as preserving the psychedelia.

I have one blotter I'm saving to try again one day as I want to see visuals but who knows how it was treated before I bought it off a young uni lad trying to tell me it's 300ug

Been scared to try acid again but as someone had some I thought I'd get one to try in a good setting this time and hopefully have fun

Very few blotters were ever made with 300ug of lsd laid on them maybe its something like ald-52

And if personally stick with shrooms much safer and at least you know what your getting and shrooms won't kill you like shit being sold as lsd

Sup everyone! I had lurked a couple of times in the past and today was the day i decided to make an account because of some “technical” problem that needed a “technical” answer
But also to be part of this cool community so here goes

2 weeks ago, i ordered 100 blotters of 1P-LSD(were displayed at 125ug/each) from a reputable source that i won’t mention in case it goes against some rules but point is this is my 2nd time ordering 1P-LSD(were displayed at 100ug/each)from them and i did also order ALD-52 and 1CP-LSD too
Tho, it is my first time ordering this much and originally it was a purchase that was split between me and a workmate
Said workmate isn’t into that kinda stuff, just looking to make money out of it really

So 2 weeks ago on Saturday i dropped a tab and i did make sure i hadn’t tripped in 2 weeks and was really looking forward to this
Dropped a tab, had drank probably 4-6 beers during the day and smoked a shit ton of weed but didn’t feel the tab kick in before the 1-1.5 hour mark
At first i wasn’t sure if i was just not getting slowly tired so i checked the carpet and sure enough it was warping a little
No mental stimulation/energy spike whatsoever, but i feel like i’m drained and kinda having a typical indica stone feeling going on which is totally bumming me out
Smoke a bit of weed an hour or so later and i don’t really feel any kinda mental stimulation or energy showing up
I’m laying in bed and all of a sudden i fall asleep
I wake up 3-4 hours later, smoke a joint... carpet still funny but that’s as far as visuals go and i still feel a bit sleepy

Last week was pretty much the exact same thing minus there wasn’t any beer involved
I really am kinda fucking bummed because thing is i don’t take any kind of medications and the only thing which i don’t know if it could affect my trips(it never did in the past so i dunno why it would now) is Gamma amino Butyric Acid which i take to help with my sleep

Sorry for this seemingly long winded post but the only thing i could see would be impurities but in what ways could it alter my trips at this point?
Didn’t test my blotters tho cause as i said, i’ve never gotten bad apples from my source and i trust them

Sounds like you got some real weak shit ive had shit like that its under 50ug of lsd

100µ of 1p is too weak for me but my experience tells me that food and metabolism play a big role with analog and particularly prodrugs.
So my question to the OP is: Did you eat before or after taking the tab?

I don't know why people swear two weeks is enough. I can absolutely tell when I wait two weeks vs waiting a month. Its like night and day.
I need a full 4 weeks of abstention from psychedelics to get full effects from Lysergamides...dont get me wrong I'll still be able to trip after 2 weeks but 4 week break gives the very best results!
Younger friends of mine with "fresh" receptors seem to be able to trip every other weekend with exellent results...not so much for my older more "experienced " mates.

100µ of 1p is too weak for me but my experience tells me that food and metabolism play a big role with analog and particularly prodrugs.
So my question to the OP is: Did you eat before or after taking the tab?
1p has always been too weak and unfulfilling for me overall personally, tolerance aside but I have found that one 1cp LSD consistently produces full enough and significant experiences and lower dosages are much more effective.

1p- 150 to 200 ug is it a big step up especially with the accompaniment of some good quality cannabis.

Sorry for quick OT: How long do you hold your blotters in your mouth? Do you also chew it a bit? I#M just trying my Flunitrazolamblotters and do not know how long i have to leave it in my mouth..... :-/

JJ