View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Ordered 100 blotters of 1P-LSD and have a few questions

Phobos33

Bluelighter
Sup everyone! I had lurked a couple of times in the past and today was the day i decided to make an account because of some “technical” problem that needed a “technical” answer
But also to be part of this cool community so here goes

2 weeks ago, i ordered 100 blotters of 1P-LSD(were displayed at 125ug/each) from a reputable source that i won’t mention in case it goes against some rules but point is this is my 2nd time ordering 1P-LSD(were displayed at 100ug/each)from them and i did also order ALD-52 and 1CP-LSD too
Tho, it is my first time ordering this much and originally it was a purchase that was split between me and a workmate
Said workmate isn’t into that kinda stuff, just looking to make money out of it really

So 2 weeks ago on Saturday i dropped a tab and i did make sure i hadn’t tripped in 2 weeks and was really looking forward to this
Dropped a tab, had drank probably 4-6 beers during the day and smoked a shit ton of weed but didn’t feel the tab kick in before the 1-1.5 hour mark
At first i wasn’t sure if i was just not getting slowly tired so i checked the carpet and sure enough it was warping a little
No mental stimulation/energy spike whatsoever, but i feel like i’m drained and kinda having a typical indica stone feeling going on which is totally bumming me out
Smoke a bit of weed an hour or so later and i don’t really feel any kinda mental stimulation or energy showing up
I’m laying in bed and all of a sudden i fall asleep
I wake up 3-4 hours later, smoke a joint... carpet still funny but that’s as far as visuals go and i still feel a bit sleepy

Last week was pretty much the exact same thing minus there wasn’t any beer involved
I really am kinda fucking bummed because thing is i don’t take any kind of medications and the only thing which i don’t know if it could affect my trips(it never did in the past so i dunno why it would now) is Gamma amino Butyric Acid which i take to help with my sleep

Sorry for this seemingly long winded post but the only thing i could see would be impurities but in what ways could it alter my trips at this point?
Didn’t test my blotters tho cause as i said, i’ve never gotten bad apples from my source and i trust them

I had sugar cubes with acid on that barely done anything and I got told it had gone off or had weakened somehow, I have no idea about types of acid

Had bad trips on acid and crap acid and not had visuals yet but really want to see that happen

I started to have visuals on mushroom chocolate but my ex made me start to have a bad trip so I took vallies to counteract it, so maybe the gaba stopped your acid from working if it's anything like vallies as that also works on gaba

Another time I'd had vallies so I didn't try the mushroom chocolate again because it wouldn't of worked

Don't take gaba stuff before the acid and see how that goes

About the GABA, that’s what i intended on trying
Like i didn’t take any when i came back from work today and won’t tomorrow till i trip which is going to be at around 9pm

But like i said before, i did trip with and without taking GABA before and this shit never happened
I did make sure to be extra careful when i did split all blotters so maybe i fucked up during that part but i doubt it since i took all the right precautions imo for it to not degrade

I did make sure to be extra careful when i did split all blotters so maybe i fucked up during that part but i doubt it since i took all the right precautions imo for it to not degrade

What does that even mean, you can ruin the acid by not tearing the tabs apart properly?

Well, air/moisture/heat degrades the acid as i came to understand
When I received my order it came in 2 baggies with 50 blotters each
It was a 10 x 5 folded in 2

What i did was put on some vinyl gloves, took out the blotters, cut 10 strips of 5, put them back in the baggie making sure i removed all air each time i’d taken a 5 strip out to cut it with brand new blades i had bought specifically for this
I’d put each blotters in aluminum foil and wrap them and put them away in another aluminum baggie i kept from an order i did prior to this one

So basically what i did was cut 5 blotters at a time for the whole lot of 100, i made sure they had as less contact with air as possible

That’s what i meant to say lol

I have one blotter I'm saving to try again one day as I want to see visuals but who knows how it was treated before I bought it off a young uni lad trying to tell me it's 300ug

Been scared to try acid again but as someone had some I thought I'd get one to try in a good setting this time and hopefully have fun

1p-lsd - they are usually pretty strong,
if you are doing a lot of cannabis it can cut into the effects or change the effects.

1P-LSD is known as a prodrug for LSD, I believe the effects will be very similar if not indistinguishable.
This sounds to me like a case of severely underdosed tabs. 100ug of 1P-LSD tatrate should be equal to about 90 ug LSD tartrate.

LSD absorbed onto blotter paper is usually quite stable, I don't think air will effect it. Usually storing tabs at room temperature and out of the light is good enough.

Overconsuming cannabis and beer before will defintiely dull the effects somewhat.

1P-LSD is known as a prodrug for LSD, I believe the effects will be very similar if not indistinguishable.
This sounds to me like a case of severely underdosed tabs. 100ug of 1P-LSD tatrate should be equal to about 90 ug LSD tartrate.

Overconsuming cannabis and beer before will defintiely dull the effects somewhat.
I started finally experimenting with acid 2 years ago
I had done shrooms alot before so i really wanted to do acid and for a long time couldn’t manage to get my hands on some and finally got 1 blotter one of my boss gave me
Felt something but wasn’t sure

Then i got my hands on 4 tabs that i ended up finding out were Gamma Goblin’s(which i FUCKING loved and am planning on trying to get my hands on some soon)
Eventually found out about these analogues by accident last year and have done alot of them since

So i mean, i know what 1P feels like because 1st time i did it, i had been on a T-break for probably a lil over a month and man, i had one of the most intense fits of laughters i’ve ever had on both shrooms and acid trips i had so far
Then i got back to smoking and did alot more different analogues that i mentioned in my OP
so i was wondering if you guys had any plausible hypothesis

Also, i’m from Canada and if you guys know we can order weed online from what are called Mailorder Marijuana sites aka MoM
I recently switched from one to another that sells quality cheap weed and thing is i got someone’s order by accident and ended up with a 1/4 lbs of heavy indicas and that’s what i’ve mostly been smoking aside from some Lamb’s bread i’m almost out of

I’m a sativa guy and usually smoke sativa dominant hybrids and i noticed lately i’ve been more tired than usual so i went to the dispensary today and got myself some weed that i will exclusively smoke til tomorrow and during my trip

Oh yeah without mentioning the energy, mental clarity and all the cerebral stimulation it gives me
I’m not trying to argue but i thought something was off since i got a taste of both real acid and analogues more than needed to have a baseline about effects and such

I got told real acid doesn't have a taste but if its bitter its like N-bomb? A few people have said this, and this is the test I was going to do to make sure I don't take N-bomb as I've heard it can kill you or give you a nightmare trip

sounds like super underdosed tabs 100 ug should have strong psychedelic visuals. I doubt theres even 30 ug of 1-p lsd on them.

sounds like super underdosed tabs 100 ug should have strong psychedelic visuals. I doubt theres even 30 ug of 1-p lsd on them

That explains the sugar cubes I had years ago, everyone else was tripping balls and I didn't feel a thing, then another time the trees moved slightly and I thought is that the acid, its probably a breeze this acid is shit or I'm immune, fuck it we thought and bought K lol

But won't the OPs gaba bedtime drugs work similar to benzo and stop his trip?

As I understand it, GABA itself does not have a very strong sedative effect, or much effect at all. I think it's too polar to cross the blood brain barrier. Hence why it's not prescribed, instead drugs like vigabatrin are used to increase GABA levels or benzodiazepines to increase stimulation of GABA receptors instead.

Even if it were active, generally benzodiazepines don't reduce the psychedelic effects, they just reduce anxiety and can help turn the trip around somewhat.

Even if it were active, generally benzodiazepines don't reduce the psychedelic effects, they just reduce anxiety and can help turn the trip around somewhat.

50mg of vallies completely stopped a bad trip I had on mushroom chocolate, how much would you suggest I take just to help with the anxiety I feel on the come up that makes it turn into a bad trip?

I just want a good trip and see really cool psychedelic visuals

Usually if you just roll with it the anxiety goes away before too long. Normally benzos shouldnt be a mandatory combination.

Usually if you just roll with it the anxiety goes away before too long.

I tried but my an ex was like "what's wrong are you okay what's up what's wrong" and then it went tits up as I didn't know what was wrong as I certainly didn't feel right lol, I'm doing it next on my own in my bedroom tunes on and pretty lights going

OP, did the tabs have 100ug written on them? Did I read that right?

Wasn’t there a large batch of 1B-LSD dosed at that amount (the 125ug mentioned)? Just wondering if you ended up with them.

But I’ve had very similar effects to the original cid from both, and would say every one I ate was dosed properly, if not above the stated dose.

Ever since I’ve gone onto just diaz, no other benzos, tripping hasn’t been as fun, it certainly dulls the experience.

Last edited:
OP, did the tabs have 100ug written on them? Did I read that right?

Wasn’t there a large batch of 1B-LSD dosed at that amount (the 125ug mentioned)? Just wondering if you ended up with them.
I wouldn’t think so as they were only EiPLA and 1P on the site when i did my purchase
Also, it was mentioned on the website they were now dosed at 125 ug, not on the tabs