Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Yummy Order your drink, Karen.

darvocet21

Bluelighter
This calls for a song, and a toast:
:madlaugh::need drugs::buddies::cheers::hypno::snoopy::Sherlock::drink: :boobies:
"For the successful grand opening of tubgirls coffee, and for 6am's swift recovey by Noon if not earlier!"

darvocet21

Bluelighter
So west coast or islands, THE PLACE TO BE during this century... But i assume weak-ass France by your words..
I never called Frank's week or France week for that matter( voice to text). On the contrary France has a pretty glorious history despite a few beatdowns or maybe because of them. Plus you had some great military leaders of which you scorn because hating your own history is what all the cool kids are taught. I thought you would have been immune to such obvious demoralization tactics be they Marxist (or Fascist, same thing only gayer w/better haute couture)

Anyway this is clearly off topic. You still haven't ordered a drink. What's that? They gave me someone else's order, suffice it to say I won't be getting a cough for the next five years... Say how did the piss taste?

MydriHaze

Bluelighter
I ordered plenty of them... And i don't dislike this country history, i embrace it! :love:

Just kidding, but in a cool way. No for real, rather we talking about past or present, non speaking about the future, this is bad karma land...Stay there if you want and just wait for 2025 like everyone... (go continental)

Oww, and on the house: rhum and meds! :rolleyes:

Last edited: