Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Orange Butterflys

brendanwor said:
Absolutely. You'll love them man.
I assume? If you see DDsD, say hi to him for me ;)
edit- event
Yep. Unfortunately my grandpa passed away today so I won't be dropping tonight for obvious reasons. I might still attend the venue depending on my mood =\

Last edited by a moderator:
finaguile said:
Yep. Unfortunately my grandpa passed away today so I won't be dropping tonight for obvious reasons. I might still attend the venue depending on my mood =\

Aw, sorry to hear that man. :( My condolences.

Had 1 on friday, fucking loveley pills man tru mdma, my mate was cut coz he only had white vw's and he was looking at me dance, he could tell my pills were better just by the look I had on my face, eye and jaw wabbles, a smile from ear to ear =D <---------- like that.
I could only dance for 10 min at a tome coz i woud look at the lazers and my eyes would roll back in my head and then i would get the best waves i have ever had and my legs would tern to jelly and i had to sit down ;)
o... and i didnt hardy get a come down, but i had a mad dip of speed when i got home 8)

*best pills for years*

^^^^ what does telling everyone that you can get pills achieve?

also, these pills appear to be really small in size.

on topic - i had 3 saturday night, really did not need that many but indeed a great md pill.
my problem, is not that i didnt sleep. i did.
when i woke up though, my face felst so tight and sticky like it was made of plastic and i had massive sweat patches all over the sheets and my face was extrmemly red all of sunday. i think i may have overheated on these pills, i certainly drank enough fluid and not too much and was in a cool environment.
?

**edit**

this was in Brisbane.