• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Orange Butterflys

Would you guys say these are a similar feeling to the original beige A's (lots of energy/rushing alot)??

[edit] Irelevant and event information removed

Last edited by a moderator:
there were effects, but they were unpleasant - i wanted a typical med-dose mdma high.
I definitely didn't get that

so what about nausea on these pills? I just don't wanna get caught out in a unpleasant location. Anyone? Is quarters too little or a good idea?

i had 2 of these in halfs through out the night and did not feel sick at any point in the night.

wait to feel the effects b4 you leave home, just in case it is a bit 2 much 4 you. better 2 feel it at home than be keeled over in a club spewing

Didn't really get any nausea from these, more that I just didn't get any loved up feeling at all from them.

It got to the point where I was pissed off that they just weren't working for me, and just made my night fucking terrible.

Not too bad of a pill, overated i say. Had one last night, I give about an 8/10 tops.

About 2 weeks ago, My guy 7 me went thru 4 red russians over the course of a saturday night. I havent ben rolling for long, but he has. He thought they were the best. I thought they were close to the GOOD red mitsubishi's. Tonight I'm getting 4 Orange butterflys, This threads a bit confusing. Everyone's got such a different opinion of them. I read that the red russians were a combo Of MDMA & MDA. So what do u guys think is in The orange butterflys?
That story about the girl overdosing was kinda scary (at the beginning of the thread). :(

Yay! I had one!

Dropped the sucker whole, and the peak snuck up on me and kicked me in the balls - i was up dancing, went outside for a cigarette and SHMACK!

I then sat on the floor for a bit and just talked a mates ear off lol...

Certainly not a very loved up experience, and I didn't feel as light on my feet \ floaty as a good MDMA roll... but this was certainly a bit of fun

About 2hr30 after i dropped, I really could have done with another - mates who had 2 definitely recommended that amount :p

I had no stomach discomfort at all.

They didn't have the MDA feel to 'em though, in my opinion... though I did experience mild visuals on comedown after a few cones and a bit 'o valium :)

These are certainly fun pills... but it wasnt a "OMG I LOVE EVERYTHING!" experience... more of a "im munted! woo!" evening :p

armadilliO said:
These are certainly fun pills... but it wasnt a "OMG I LOVE EVERYTHING!" experience... more of a "im munted! woo!" evening :p

Sounds like similar symptoms to what I had.
Dunno exactly what it is, but there's just something in them that doesn't give me a good MDMA roll at all.

Mates swear by them, and look at me like I'm some kind of fuckhead when I turn them down, but there's just something fucked with them that doesn't agree with me.

I've been getting these for a few weeks now. Can't remember the first time I had them, but very, very nice.

I'd definitely recommend half - funny story. Was in a hotel room in the city last night, banging down a few cheeky lines, and a guy who hates snorting anything, decided he'd take a half (on my recommendation). Unfortunately, he was half pissed. We went down for a swim and a spa, and he was falling all over the place. Absolute mess.

That said, I don't personally think that these are the absolute bomb. They're good, but if you're regular, you'll still neck 2-3-4 of these without any issues. I had some great ones earlier in the year, unfortunately I bought them when I was out, and didn't see what they were - stronger than these though.

Don't expect the orange butterfly supply to dry up soon either - Melbourne is flooded with the fuckers.

So umm, green mitsies or orange butterfiles - I want to dance all night. I had the red russian's - made me very chatty, fidgity, jaw clenching & visuals (kept seeing things moving that weren't) - but did not make my loved up or dancey. For this weekend I want to be loved up and dancey!

In reply to adverse reactions, I rolled on these with about 7 others, few of us with higher doses had strong hallucinations. My mate who quadruple dropped got an intense head ache on the comedown but 2 panadols later he was smiling again.

he quadruple dropped orange butterflys?
quadruple meaning 4 right?

what a pill head!

Can anyone say whether green mitsubishis are better than these?

Had 3 orange butterflies the other weekend. Took the first in halves due to reading about how strong these were on here. Came out a bit underwhelmed - certainly 'peaked' on a half, though nothing particularly strong. Second was crushed up inside a capsule. Not that loved up, reasonably talkative, looking back on it, quite possibly MDEA - not the usual light floaty feeling of nice MDMA. 3rd was a whole pill.

Haha, BL OCAU represent. :)

I reckon the green mitzis are better than these, much more MDMA feeling on them than the butterflies IMO.

These remind me of blue dolphins...week in week out pure fucking joy!! (pandas too)

Chow down on the bongs so much on these babies too!!

xcidium: yeh he dropped 4 at once

I have absolutley no doubt these are an mdma/mdea cocktail, but that's not saying I didn't enjoy it.

chubba said:
Haha, BL OCAU represent. :)

I reckon the green mitzis are better than these, much more MDMA feeling on them than the butterflies IMO.

Haha, fancy seeing another OCAUer here! :)

Awesome, very much looking forward to green mitsy's next weekend then - hate having pills that are missing out on the whole 'loved up' aspect. White Van Halens on NYE come to mind :(