• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OraMorph - Oral Morphine Solution

mysafehome01

Bluelighter
Hey, so I have obtained some Oramorph (10mg/ 5ml).

Not sure on how to get the best recreational use out of it. I have a high tolerance to the following Opiates/ Opioids, Codeine Phosphate, Dihydrocodeine, Tramadol.

I also take between 2mg - 4mg (although underdosed) of Etizolam per day. (I'm well aware of the dangers of combining CNS depressants).

So any help on dosages, best ROA or potentiators to take a long with it would be greatly appreciated. (I have at my disposal, Cyclizine, Promethazine, Codeine Phos and Etizolam)

Thanks in advance.

Promethazine, Codeine and if you can get DPH should potentiate very well. Stuffing it up ya bum is probably the only ROA other than shooting where you can get fucked up because morphine has such piss poor oral bioavailability. Etizolam + Morphine is something Im not very sure about. I'd guess it's dangerous, but I really don't know.

What's your usual dose of the other opiates? that will help the other guys give you a good gauge. Codeine breaks down into morphine btw so there's definitely a cross tolerance.

Haven't had any Codeine in over a week and my usual dose is 350mgs.

I've tried plugging many times but all have failed. The Bioavailability for Oramorph is ~30-40% and rectally is ~40-75%. Not as bad as most think.

I had 50mgs Cyclizine about 30 minutes ago.

Also I had 2mg of Etizolam about 3 hours ago. Should I avoid the MS until later?

Update.

So, I tried the following recipe. 100mg Cyclizine, 210mg Codeine Phos and 60mg Oral Morphine.

To say it was euphoric would be an understatement, I was as high as a mountain goat.

Thanks for your advice.

One last question, although I know this one is very hard to give a direct answer.

ROUGHLY how long after a fairly large Opiate dose is it ok to take small amounts of Benzodiazepines again?

As I said, I don't expect a definite answer, if one at all. Just I will be needing a little for my anxiety.

Cheers.

After 2mg Etiz earlier and the equivalent of 800+mg Codeine (if it had to enzymatic butt-fuckery), along with a sedative AH, wait until tomorrow morning.
The effective duration of Etiz is rather short, thankfully.

After 2mg Etiz earlier and the equivalent of 800+mg Codeine (if it had to enzymatic butt-fuckery), along with a sedative AH, wait until tomorrow morning.
The effective duration of Etiz is rather short, thankfully.

It's been 8 hours since the dose of Opiates, before reading this I took 1mg Etizolam ~ 1 hour ago, feel no effect really so will sleep it off.

Thanks and I will wait for a reply in the future.

Just be careful bro. We don't want anymore dead BL'ers. But I'm glad that worked for you!

Also does Tramadol have the same CNS depressant properties as traditional Opiates? As I find Tramadol to be a VERY stimulating Opioid.

Cheers.

Oramorph feels alright, i guess, just like others have stated it's got shitty oral bio-availability, wish i never took any of them though, to be fully honest with you... thought it wouldn't happen like many others stopped taking tramadol and codeine n woke up freezing and wet through from sweat the other night constantly going toilet, could not get warm or anything, had to buy another 100 co-codamol just couldn't take that feeling any longer now i'm not even arsed if my cwe's are clear anymore.

Even though morphine is terrible, i was on codeine n tramadol every now n again n had no problem, i chewed up a few morphine caps and bang i'm hooked on any type of opiate i can get my hands on now, just happened so fast and it was very unexpected. Tramadol is decent, for a couple weeks, then it does nothing for me at least with codeine you could do a couple of doses a day, can't risk that with tramadol when your tolerance is 300mg, it can cause cns depression aswel yeah, woke up in bus station off that (tramadol) combined with alcohol a few months ago hardly breathing even though it's stimulating, the cns depression is caused by slowing brain activity sometimes to the point that you forget to automatically breathe, the stimulation likely comes from its Norepinephrine and serotonin reuptake properties as tramadol is also an SNRI the risk of CNS depression is still there i found that out the hard way i thought i would be fine with alcohol and tramadol as i usually am with codeine, blacked out nearly stopped breathing coulda got robbed, raped or mugged or anything, very stupid idea that was on my part.

Be careful combining downers aswel mate honestly it can go south fast even with a dose you're used too, they will always turn on you one way or another it's inevitable with combinations like this

Last edited: