• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oral morphine sulfate concentrate...Can it be injected?

Just tried it...

So just had a tooth pulled that had a bad abscess and 10 mg Hydrocodone did nothing for the pain. Had a bottle of Morphine ORAL USE. No sugars no alcohol clear liquid. Injected 20 ml directly into vein. Pain is MUCH better. Slight itching, slight hive like pinprick spots. Going away quickly. Slight warm feeling, floaty head a bit but not major at all. Helped my pain!!!!

^Just because it's clear doesn't mean that there aren't any additives
There should be a list of ingredients an the bottle, is it really just water, some preservative and morphine ?

I had a bottle of clear 30mg/ml solution, used the whole bottle iv, no problems here.

Old thread but...I?ve seen oral liquid morphine many times. Each time it was blue no fragrance and very bitter. Never seen the clear version possibly an older formula. Oh and I?ve never personally shot it so I have no idea if it would be safe. Plugging seems to be the best ROA.

Shooting morphine unless you shoot it daily will cause a histimine reaction - my entire face got red the first time I shot morphine and I had been taking it orally for years. Morphine is disappointing via IV in my opinion. I think you get a better buzz by just eating it. Of course if you only have a little bit then you can shoot it. I have shot the ER and the IR, the IR are better but the biggest they make those are 30 mg. I shot a half of a 100 ER and it gave me the hives. It's better to just eat them.

Couldn?t agree more especially if you are referring to pills vs. Liquid. Ime plugging was more effective over eating. More effective but NOT more convienient if you know what I mean.

I know its a very old post but i was searching details on liquid morphine to inject amd this came up.
I have something to add, the OP said that its ok to IV but it depends on what kind of liquid morphine you have so im sahring my experience for other people intrested in.

I got my hands on oramorph 10mg/5ml oral solution. Comes in plastic-kind vial, like eyedrops, for single use only.
This contain:
-Morphine sulfate
-distilled water
-disodium ethate
-citric acid

At first when i saw the ingredients i was happy and thought about banging them immediatly.
Bad idea.
This kind of liquid morphine burn like shit.
At first i miss an hit, very small hit, i pull slightly the plunger and i realize that and came out. The small amount of liquid was absorbed by 10 min but it slightly burn, so i try in the vein and... Shit... I coudnt inject more than 0.5ml out of 5 cause it was burning like hell. I ended up drink the syringe and my arm got red, like an irritation. The site of injection start swelling a bit with burning sensation for an hour.
After that everything came like before, with no harm or infection, maybe because the amount iv'd was very small, but i consider myself lucky. I cannot have bruise or shit on my forearm cause im a fucking nurse.

Thats it. Do not attempt to iv liquid morphine of this kind, and read always the ingredients if you can.

I injected oramorph like a idiot years ago didnt get no harm done but had to go twice just for 4ml so less than ten mg i had onl jus strted morphineand did smash me but no dont inject any pills especcially liquid!!