• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Oral meth?

Rio Fantastic

Bluelighter
Hello,

I've never done meth but I've done amphetamines, usually in the form of UK "base" which is most often taken orally. Can meth be taken in the same way? Why is it that oral amphetamine use is widespread but I very rarely hear reports of oral meth? Is the oral bioavailability for regular amphetamine higher than it is for meth or is it just a cultural difference or something? Is meth still significantly stronger than amphetamine when taken orally?

Dont take meth... honestly. Unless you want a horrible addiction coming your way to wipe out any path of success/love you have at the moment... You can take meth orally but it is less potent.

Dont even fuck with the shit. please.

Take your adderall and be happy

Some people do take meth orally, both as powder/shards, and in pills like Desoxyn. I have never used meth and do not want to. I have been told by people I know who are or were into meth that even oral meth is a lot more stronger than even high doses of amphetamines.

Is meth still significantly stronger than amphetamine when taken orally?
Yes.

But if you are going to do meth no matter what, at least take it orally.

Search for some of my previous posts about taking methamphetamine orally, the information and feedback from other members trying the oral route will give you all the answers to your question.

For both Harm Reduction and recreational value purposes taking a single oral dose is by far the most rewarding ROA with Methamphetamine with a bioavailability so much higher than other ROAs that it actually feels like a completely different drug (not having or even wanting to re-dose after 12 hours should give you an idea of what I am trying to say above).

As I said above, search my previous posts on this (around the year 2012 i think) and see how many long time smokers of meth tried the oral route with great hesitancy, and even went as far as replying to say that they would only use the oral route in future and the reasons why they felt they needed to share this information with everyone.

The sentence below warrants repeating....................
Some hardcore meth smokers were saying they would never smoke it again after trying one oral dose, and the reason why they came to this realization is well worth the read.

Good luck and be safe.

SL

Dont take meth... honestly. Unless you want a horrible addiction coming your way to wipe out any path of success/love you have at the moment... You can take meth orally but it is less potent.

Dont even fuck with the shit. please.

Take your adderall and be happy

I've already been a heroin addict and recovered from it. Meth doesn't scare me.

There's like.... You have to do enough and tolerance plays more of a factor here.
Get it right though and it can definitely be a good experience.

This is coming from someone with noteriety as a I.V. meth user so there's that...
Enjoy ;p

(use a capsule, unless you have a lot)

Yes, methamphetamine can be administered orally. For example, there's an FDA-approved oral form of methamphetamine HCL (called desoxyn) available as a prescription drug in the United States.

Desoxyn is prescribed in the form of tablets, and is intended to be used in the same manner as, say, Adderall or any other pill.

Unless your like best friends with a cook or rich as fuck you don't have to worry about getting addicted to meth just fucking around with it every once in a while. Planning on daily use would be stupid though. Oral administration has a low bioavailability and snorting it has a higher bioavailability around 75% where smoking is at like 93%. I smoke my meth just a big bowl then wait 4 to 8 hours till I'm not high anymore and smoke another.

I wouldn't say low bioavailability for oral. I would think it's dependent on stomach pH but I've never had problems with even like 20mg. Throw in some Tums and extend the duration.

Unless your like best friends with a cook or rich as fuck you don't have to worry about getting addicted to meth just fucking around with it every once in a while. Planning on daily use would be stupid though. Oral administration has a low bioavailability and snorting it has a higher bioavailability around 75% where smoking is at like 93%. I smoke my meth just a big bowl then wait 4 to 8 hours till I'm not high anymore and smoke another.

It seems like you don't prefer oral meth. So, I'm curious. Do you not find the intensity of intranasal and parenteral ROAs uncomfortable or too--erh--too taut, so to say?

Or is it that you simply find the comparatively smooth stimulation of oral methamphetamine less enjoyable, (presumably because the intensity feels lesser)?

I'm curious because my own experiences with methamphetamine via inhalational, intranasal, and oral routes leads me to the opposite opinion—that is, meth is much more enjoyable (less 'turbulence', seemingly longer duration, easier to dose, less risky, more predictable and consistent effects, etc.) if taken by mouth.

But admittedly, I've used meth only occasionally and am relatively inexperienced with it.

Also, on the occasions you have taken meth orally, was it prescription meth (Desoxyn) or no? Desoxyn might actually have better effects than street meth, it would seem.

Oral Meth? Absolutely, in fact I would encourage you to swallow rather than snort. I was an IV user and sometimes during big binges where I would be administering shot after shot I would occasionally eat the stuff cos I just couldn't bare to put another hole in my arm. It works great and delivers a decent rush (onset), I used to have a shot and then eat some, just as your coming back from the absolute ringer you just gave yourself via needle, the oral dose is just ramping further and further up the result being - a thoroughly trolley'd human being, At least that was my experience 100's of times over.

After you've had your fun, decide to run in the opposite direction as quickly as you can and get away from the horrible shit.

oral is really the way to go, smoother longer lasting high eith less urge to redose.
plus your experience isnt just sitting around waiting for another pipe.
highly recommend

I honestly prefer to smoke it but as previously mentioned it has a shorter half life compared to taking it orally :)