Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

oral k

dada

Bluelighter
My friend is down for K for his first time and i whant to start him subanesthetic dose, but the one catch is he doesn't whant it nasally, i was wondering what a good recreational oral dose would be around or even if its worth it due to the higher cost of a bigger oral dose.

Personally I think oral dosing 8o is a waste of a good product.

If he is not keen on doing bumps then he may consider an IM. In saying that though, unless one or both of you are experienced with IM'ing I wouldn't encourage this method either.

Check out erowid regarding dosages though and there are plenty of other threads in here that may help you out.

Check this Link Regarding Dosages

K-Luva said:

If he is not keen on doing bumps then he may consider an IM. [/URL]

Thanks, though i dont think in a million years i cud convince him to IM it

tell him hes soft and to snort it, peer pressure is wrong, but fuck its good fun

ket is the best ever, just get him to snort it.

i have taken K orally and have had a ball... I have found sometimes when i have snorted it the effects have been to strong for me and i have not enjoyed the experience... so each to their own

Ill hold a knife to his throat and give him the option of death or snort.. at first he may think its harsh but once he does it hell understand

i always told myself i would never snort anything when i started taking drugs, then i got to try some k(peer pressure hehe) it is the best experience. it will be worth it for him just takes abit to do it for the first time. once he gets a taste for it he will be ok. there is no other way to take k, so tell him to rack and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just apply some logic. Ask him, what's the difference between swallowing a drug and snorting it? Really, what's the difference?

I had a lot more written but didn't want to come across so prudish.

I just wanted to say that I hope people in this thread making comments about using peer pressure to bring about the next step of evolution in someone else's "drug journey" are only kidding.

People should be allowed to make those choices of their own volition at their own pace, peer pressure is not cool.