• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Optimal potentiating (bupe, k-pin, lyrica, vistoril)

G

GMoney7232016

I am trying to find the best order and appropriate timing (as well as optimal routes of administration) to achieve max potentiation and get the most bang for my buck. Some things to keep in mind:

- an asterisk (*) indicates that the listed medication is subject to random counts, so I am strictly limited to my daily allotment.

-I am including a list of over the counter meds I have that are known to potentiate, but I am open to suggestions of additional OTC meds to add to the mix

-I am open to ROAs other than the ones listed for each med (for example, I hear Clonazepam can be more effective if crushed and placed under the tongue). However, I am not willing to consider intravenous as an acceptable ROA. I am recently divorced from a shitty 3 year marriage to the needle and am uninterested in rekindling that affair.

Moving on...

I am prescribed the following medication:

(Medication - dose, form x daily allotment)
*Buprenorphine - 8mg, sublingual tablet x 2
*Lyrica - 100mg, capsule x 3
*Clonazepam - 0.5mg, tablet x 1
*Hydroxyzine - 50mg, capsule x 3
Tizanidine - 4mg, tablet x 3
Doxepin - 50mg, capsule x 1

OTC meds/supplements on hand are:

Generic Tagamet
St. Johns Wort

So, using a formula like the example below, whats my best bet?

Take A (orally), B (orally), C (orally)
Wait X amount of time
Take D (orally)
Wait X amount of time
Take E (crushed, sublingually), F (snorted)

Knowing myself, its probably a good thing that I have barriers to using more than a days worth at a time, however, such a limit behooves me to find out a specific way to maximize every bit of each med.

Thanks!

There's literally nothing you can do to get high on Suboxone if you take that much every day for maintenance. Anything you try is futile. Taking a bunch of benzos on top of bupe will most likely just kill you in your sleep before you ever potentiate Suboxone. It's just not going to work. I'm on subs too and I've tried everything, it's a waste of time.

^Not true at all.

Take 500-750mg of St. John's Wort about 45-60 mins prior to taking the bupe and it will help metabolize some of it into norbuprenorphine. I was taking 24mg and not getting any sort of high from it and started getting effects again using that method. Another thing that helps a little is dissolving the subs in hot water and boofing them. It's the best ROA for sure.