• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

opium suppositories?

skeetos

Bluelighter
I searched and couldn't find anything on these, a friend recently found a few '30mg powdered opium suppositories.' Of course when he told me this, i called bs, but I saw them in person and they do indeed say exactly that. So my question is, would these be worth picking up? Since it's opium I'd think they would be smokeable, regardless of whether it is somewhat damaging to my lungs, this is only a one time thing. What would 30mg rectal opium or smoked opium be equivalent to? Thanks.

well... i dont know much about these but i found this link

here

and heres another one

but neither one says anything about smoking them... it looks like they are opium/belladonna, which someone correct me if im wrong is a flower and i dont know about smoking that.

DonkeyPunch said:
it looks like they are opium/belladonna, which someone correct me if im wrong is a flower and i dont know about smoking that.

You dont want to be smoking too much belladonna. It's a member of the nightshade family and is closely related to and act's like datura. It's nicknamed deadly nightshade.

It's a deliriant so if you take too much it will be like taking a dose of datura or whatever.

Id just plug them if i was you and forget about smoking them. All the wax and stuff on the suppository probley wouldnt smoke right anyway. Not to mention what it would be like in your lung's.

Ive never seen opium suppositories. They exist but they are rarely used anymore. Hell i had a hard time tracking down morphine suppositories when i had a script for those. They where all out of stock.

Are you guys sure the suppositories his friend has contain belladonna? I mean, they might aswell be without belladonna. Are those suppositories old? Is there any other information than "30mg powdered opium suppositories"? I would definately use them as intended - plug them. There's no point in starting to mess around with them by smoking etc. Just enjoy your rare find without any tricks. ;)

Are there many of them, by the way? I'd probably start by plugging two suppositories, since the main alkaloid is still morphine and titrate the dose up by 1 supp. at a time.

If you can take a picture of them, it would be cool to see. :)

Thanks guys, I was definitely gonna plug at least one to get the best effects, I was just wondering about the smoking for the hell of it. I was mainly asking the question to see if they are even worth the money, in other words what is 30mg of opium plugged equivalent to? I am going to pick up one either way just because they're so rare, but he said he' cut a break if i pick up a few. So anyone have any idea what 30mg of opium plugged is equivalent to?

Oh, and yes they do have belladonna in it, which is a bummer, hopefully it's not enough to bring about any negative side effects.

Oxymorphone only used to be available in suppository form, but since you have POSITIVELY identified your supp's which you say contain 30mg of opium.

Are you going to get high off these? Probably not, unless you don't have much or any tolerance. 30mg of powdered opium is not much, as for smoking them that depends on the make up of the suppository is it just a capped powder? Or is it in a waxy normal suppository form? If its capped powder, I would say go for it and try. I would want to see what ALL the additives in there are because 30mgs of powdered opium is not large in size. I would just chase the dragon with some of the powder and see if it hits you with a rush, I wouldn't worry about the Belladonna too much when smoking it might actually add to the high if there is one. As I have smoked joints of crushed Moonflower seeds [Belladonna] and have had an altered conscious.

As far as rectal opium, 30mg's probably wont do much. People would make snakes out of opium 2-4 inch's, roll it out into snakes and plug it and get high off that. Which I would surmise is much, much, more than 30mg's.

So thats my take on it, hopefully it will work for joo

bagochina said:

As I have smoked joints of crushed Moonflower seeds [Belladonna] and have had an altered conscious.

Belladonna is "Deadly Nightshade", which is a different plant than Moonflower (Moonflower is Datura inoxia... "Jimson Weed").

Don't quote me on this, but I think that Belladonna has a higher concentration of toxins than Datura. You don't want to drop dead from smoking the wrong plant. Though, I would advise everyone not to eat or smoke any of the highly toxic plants containing deleriants.

Belladonna is something you want to be consuming in small amounts. When I say small amounts I mean like one or two supositories... Don't smoke them and don't over do it with these you could die...

belladonna contains atropine and scopolamine. These alkaloids (+ the others) are still useful in current medicine, although I would guess their usefulness is more limited than in the past

edit: but its not recreational (in fact, its probably one of the worst recreational drugs ever)

Last edited:
the concept behind an opiate suppositories is just outrageous to me.

first of all, i havent met a single person who doesnt get SOME kind of constipation from opiates...how the fuck can you plug anything with a pineapple sitting up there?

also, if the theory is that these are for those who cannot swallow pills, GIVE THEM A FUCKING IV...ridiculous.

"hey so you are in severe pain and cant swallow....hmm shove this fucking thing up your ass in which case if you cannot take them orally, someone is probally having to do for you"

to me this just sounds like some opiate addicted pharm employee with an anal fetish...kinda like "OCjunky"

he shoves OXYCONTIN up his ass rofl

ktx49:

Suppositories are often given as take-home prescriptions for people who are too nauseas to swallow and hold down a pill. I don't see why this is suck a weird concept to you.

They don't want to send people home with little kits to shoot up with, and if they cannot swallow it,... what else are you going to do with a dose that large besides stick it up your ass?

wow no one helped me at all, lol thanks guys! just kidding, i figured not many people have been around these, i didn't end up picking one up by my roommate did, i'll snap a pic tonight and put it in my now empty gallery. Later nubs

I did not think that these are still in production. Especially opium with belladonna, thats like oldschool right thereAre you outside of the US? I figured all the new-age opiate based medications replaced them but I just searched and they are still making them. Theres over 20 different alkaloids in opium. Nice find, report back with whether or not you get a high from it. No one is going to be able to tell you what 30mg opium is equivalent to. If I had to take a guess I would say its like 7.5-10mg hydrocodone, but that could be way off. Just plug one and see how you feel, then adjust. Dont take it any other way than plugging. Im interested in how the belladonna will effect the high

Last edited:
fuck sticking opiates in the bum,,,thats a way id never take opiates.. but in your case,,,i guess u should...

ktx49 said:
the concept behind an opiate suppositories is just outrageous to me.

first of all, i havent met a single person who doesnt get SOME kind of constipation from opiates...how the fuck can you plug anything with a pineapple sitting up there?

also, if the theory is that these are for those who cannot swallow pills, GIVE THEM A FUCKING IV...ridiculous.

"hey so you are in severe pain and cant swallow....hmm shove this fucking thing up your ass in which case if you cannot take them orally, someone is probally having to do for you"

to me this just sounds like some opiate addicted pharm employee with an anal fetish...kinda like "OCjunky"

he shoves OXYCONTIN up his ass rofl

haha i printed this post and put it on my wall with a nice frame around it.

ocjunky i hope he reads this; damnt im gonna have to PM him the link hes probally passed out with his fingers in his ass; two oxycontins in between.

i love pluggin opiates. the rush is the closest thing to IV as you can get without shooting. better than sniffing or swallowing thats for sure, especially with morphine and oxycodone. yeah this thread is 3 years old and its about anal fetishes, so what? got a problem with that? LOL j/k. (kinda tripping out on a whole bunch of ambien i plugged, sniffed and ate, and crack and pot i smoked and coke and roxi i sniffed, kidna lost right now)

Belladonna/Opium (B/O) suppositories are for bladder spasms.

I'd say it's one drug I would definitely use via the intended route.

I also happen to have one (60/30), and will submit an experience report after I "plug" it... been drinking tonight and not sure putting an opiate in my ass is the way I want to end my evening.

Kind of averse to the MOA of anything like this, but maybe I'll put ten of oxy and a phenergan suppository up there too, just to see how it comes out.

No pun intended.