• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Opium - 5g - Inhaled/Oral/Rectal/IV - 'The Fraud' VS. 'The Real Deal'

can confirm. BZD w/d ftw. most horrible thing of all time.

HI man thanks for all the love :) I am fine now I never had any absceses although I was a professional swimmer like the sport not the acronym SWIM :D
and I am 27 now and I lost like all my veins in both my hands it was pretty embarasing when I broke my hand durring the COVID outbreak and the anestesiologist almost brough the ultrasound just so he can find some veins to sedate me for the operation. But I started working out and its summer so I found a few good ones on both of my arms so I used them once a day durring the acute WDs to shoot up valium vials but that shit is the worst shit for your veins even if its a farma product in a vial it is suposed to be in an infusion bag diluted I guess.

Anyway I just wanted to demonstrate my appreciation for your advices I just decided to get off all opiates\opioids I am still relatively young so why fuck up my life more.
In regards to MDMA I heard stories I know about it but I just dont like stimulants I had my fair share of ecstasy because where I come from we have like the best meth in the country so most people are methheads fucking hate them just something about what it does to you and how you behave after it is just yucky MDMA is better ofc I am not comparing the two I just like to nod sleep relax I loved the combo of opiates and benzos thank god I never got addicted to benzos because god knows I would not survive those WDs its fucking horible the videos of those poor bastards on youtube almost yelling from nerve pain ... horrible

THANK YOU
Anyway I just wanted to demonstrate my appreciation for your advices I just decided to get off all opiates\opioids I am still relatively young so why fuck up my life more.

Wow man, I'm very glad to hear that!! <3 Could you keep it up so far?

If you mean it, try to avoid thinking and reading about the drugs you try to get away from. When you think about and glorify them in your thoughts, block the thoughts and remind yourself of the bad.

Very smart move, I hope you have the strength you need!!

HI man thanks for all the love :) I am fine now I never had any absceses although I was a professional swimmer like the sport not the acronym SWIM :D
and I am 27 now and I lost like all my veins in both my hands it was pretty embarasing when I broke my hand durring the COVID outbreak and the anestesiologist almost brough the ultrasound just so he can find some veins to sedate me for the operation. But I started working out and its summer so I found a few good ones on both of my arms so I used them once a day durring the acute WDs to shoot up valium vials but that shit is the worst shit for your veins even if its a farma product in a vial it is suposed to be in an infusion bag diluted I guess.

In regards to MDMA I heard stories I know about it but I just dont like stimulants I had my fair share of ecstasy because where I come from we have like the best meth in the country so most people are methheads fucking hate them just something about what it does to you and how you behave after it is just yucky MDMA is better ofc I am not comparing the two I just like to nod sleep relax I loved the combo of opiates and benzos thank god I never got addicted to benzos because god knows I would not survive those WDs its fucking horible the videos of those poor bastards on youtube almost yelling from nerve pain ... horrible

THANK YOU
Ok it might be weird saying this after my last post, but a proper MDMA dose will force you into bed. I tend to slide in and out of consciousness when I iv it (which fortunately I have not done for an estimated 2 years now).

Definitely not something to get into, but definitely no stimulant at higher doses.

she dumped at least 300 various benzos, a gram of 2-CE, 90 grams of MXE (which was the big problem, as she hated seeing me on dissos),
That's weird lol.

Seriously, has she ever filmed you on it? When my wife did, I never tried to convince her to 'allow' me to do it while she is present again.

I hope you're showing yours the same courtesy. It's a miserable site and definitely not something that will make her love for you grow. You're about as much a man while on it as a 2 year old boy is.

<3

Wow man, I'm very glad to hear that!! <3 Could you keep it up so far?

If you mean it, try to avoid thinking and reading about the drugs you try to get away from. When you think about and glorify them in your thoughts, block the thoughts and remind yourself of the bad.

Very smart move, I hope you have the strength you need!!
yes your maybe wright anyway I am clean from WDs I think it ended I am at 13th day not taking any opiates.

Unfortunately crook, we have parted

I'll never understand why someone's would marry a person have kids with them and just give up

Divorce is the worst

Sometimes I feel they legalized the wrong plant - marijuana instead of opium. Opium is (in my opinion ) superior for sleep, pain, depression, anxiety.

"But weed is natural!" It may be natural but 1. Smoking and 2. Frankenweed are unnatural. I don't think weed can be eaten before it was processed whereas opium can.
Opium first use 3400 bc
Mary Jane first use 2700 bc

Sometimes I feel they legalized the wrong plant - marijuana instead of opium. Opium is (in my opinion ) superior for sleep, pain, depression, anxiety.

Yes indeeed. I once got into fight with a member of this website and told him that his GOV should have legalized a drug like opium or other narcotic at least. Iran is now drown in poverty due to sanctions (Many thanks to a monotheist president who chants "god bless america" over and over. Plus the whole iran's land have highest covid death toll on earth. But can u guess what keeps Iranians calm and hopeful although everyday they seem to be one step closer to death? The answer is simple:

OPIUM, Like a port in storm specially when all efforts to remove inner/physical pains fail.

In the year 2020, What ppl really need is calmness/sedation, not O.E.V, nor C.E.V.

Last edited:
Yes indeeed. I once got into fight with a member of this website and told him that his GOV should have legalized a drug like opium or other narcotic at least. Iran is now drown in poverty due to sanctions (Many thanks to a monotheist president who chants "god bless america" over and over. Plus the whole iran's land have highest covid death toll on earth. But can u guess what keeps Iranians calm and hopeful although everyday they seem to be one step closer to death? The answer is simple:

OPIUM, Like a port in storm specially when all efforts to remove inner/physical pains fail.

In the year 2020, What ppl really need is calmness/sedation, not O.E.V, nor C.E.V.

Right. In Canada we have a legal opioid - Tylenol 1 (8 mg codeine 325 mg acetaminophen and some
Caffeine). Ever notice how when a person goes into liver failure on an opioid/ Tylenol combo (Vicodin, Percocet, etc) it's always blamed as an "opioid overdose"? Or when someone develops damage from injecting crap they purposely put in opioids to hurt the user it's blamed on the opioids ? Drug policy and it's byproducts - it's the gift that keeps on giving.

And opioids DO have trace psychedelic effects. As you know most are selective for the mu receptor but also hit up the delta and Kappa receptors. As you know drugs that are selective for kappa (eg. Salvia) are psychedelics. Maybe trace kappa agonism is responsible for what happens when we go on the nod ?

This thread is making me crave some opium . Oh well want what you can't have.

And I've been sober off everything for a year and a half yay me! I didn't think I had it in me.

Why am I here ? Because my past drug use - the positives will be a part of me forever . Because this is the website that schooled me and taught me most of what I know about drugs to the point I can talk 1 on 1 to pharmacists and addiction doctors .

Last edited:

"But weed is natural!" It may be natural but 1. Smoking and 2. Frankenweed are unnatural. I don't think weed can be eaten before it was processed whereas opium can.
Opium first use 3400 bc
Mary Jane first use 2700 bc

Although I support legalization/regulation of all drugs, I wanted to point out that you do not need to smoke weed, and the fact you have to heat it to eat it is irrelevant. Nor is the earliest use relevant, particularly since they are both in ancient times. Opium is far, far more addictive than marijuana, you can use marijuana all day every day and then stop and be fine, whereas opium produces hellish withdrawals and hijacks your body's reward system which takes quite some time to recover from. Of course, responsible use of either one is safe. However, people are much more likely to escalate opium usage to irresponsible levels and serious addiction.

Although I support legalization/regulation of all drugs, I wanted to point out that you do not need to smoke weed, and the fact you have to heat it to eat it is irrelevant. Nor is the earliest use relevant, particularly since they are both in ancient times. Opium is far, far more addictive than marijuana, you can use marijuana all day every day and then stop and be fine, whereas opium produces hellish withdrawals and hijacks your body's reward system which takes quite some time to recover from. Of course, responsible use of either one is safe. However, people are much more likely to escalate opium usage to irresponsible levels and serious addiction.

I'm not disagreeing with you. I could give a damn how natural a drug is (view my history - most of the drugs I liked are not "natural")

Well all I'm saying is that you need NO technology to use opium. You need basic technology as far as I know (ability to light a fire) to use marijuana. Eating opium is about as "natural" as it gets.

I have no problem with cannabis the plant - I just don't like the arguments people use to support it (natural! Sos opium), used since such a long time ! (Opium was used longer).

Yes absolutely I agree opium addiction is more serious than cannabis addiction. "Free for all" use of cannabis has less consequences than "free for all" opium would have.

But opium will never be legalized in west as western GOVs see opium as a the worst poison on earth.
So.. good luck with alcohol, benzos and THC.

Hi there , can you tell me more about drug availability in Iran and if you know other parts of the middle east? Alcohol ? Can you get ANY benzo over the counter ? How about something good like nimetazepam ?

Here in my part of Canada interestingly the only place I can get opium is with the Persian community over in suburbs. Currently don't know anyone like that. Prescription opium does exist (rectal) but I doubt most doctors even know about it. I've never seen it on the black market. And if someone did have it, I suspect it would be hard to move unless you knew the right people

Last edited:
Hi there , can you tell me more about drug availability in Iran and if you know other parts of the middle east? Alcohol ? Can you get ANY benzo over the counter ? How about something good like nimetazepam ?

Here in my part of Canada interestingly the only place I can get opium is with the Persian community over in suburbs. Currently don't know anyone like that. Prescription opium does exist (rectal) but I doubt most doctors even know about it. I've never seen it on the black market. And if someone did have it, I suspect it would be hard to move unless you knew the right people

Cool thanks. I'd trade alcohol (blah- even legally produced alcohol is mediocre) for legal possession of opium under a gram any day.

Cool thanks. I'd trade alcohol (blah- even legally produced alcohol is mediocre) for legal possession of opium under a gram any day.

i wish u werent too far away so i could offer u anything u need.

Yeah Euphoria is subjective to some degree. I agree re Marijuana and alcohol - to be honest I don't get it why people like them so much. Oh well to each their own .

Opium

Hello bro, its my pleasure to tell u what i know. Although I work in china, I often fly back to Iran in order to see my grandparents and friends. Let start off by telling u about Opium abuse in my homeland.

As I said in earlier posts, Opium still remains the most popular drug in Iran. A high-quality opium in Iran costs almost (less than) $1 per gram. The "strogest" type of Opium is called "Shireh" (شیره تریاک). U might not find many "English" articles about iton internet but basically, Shireh is a very strong type of opium produced by refining raw opium, known locally as Taryak, in boiling water, heating and filtering to remove insoluble materials. It mean: If u have opium, U can make it two times stronger by turning it into "Shireh"

On the search bar of youtube, If u type the name of this substance in persian language (شیره تریاک) , you might even find some tutorial videos. The method sounds even easier than the way I described and can be done in minutes at any Small/big kitchen.

There are two method of using opium: smoking and taking the stuff orally. When I am in iran, I buy the stuff and take it orally.

Just a simple advice: No matter what u use, some substances can be taken orally so i see no reason to waste it by smoking method .

Possession of less than 1 gram of opium is legal in iran and the link below is what Erowid says about the penalty of using any illegal drug (including alcohol) in iran.

Erowid - Drug Law in Iran

After all, there is a question that has made my mind busy:
"why don't you buy opium seeds and plan your own one? I doubt if opium seeds are ilegal in any country"
You just have to learn it.

THC

In Iran, Hash is more popular and cheaper than MJ because MJ in iran are coming from other countries Although many of my friends would rather plant and grow their own Plant. I used to consume hash orally as it was once the most popular method of using.
I swear I can't even remember the last time I consumed any THC-containing stuff. Later I will tell you why I hate psychedelics..

Alcohol

There are only two ways to get your hands on alcohol in iran
1. Making your own alcoholic drinks (moonshine or sugar-wash)
2. Buying them from christian/armenian communities in some cities, including the capital.

The only legal and safest way to consume alcohol is drinking at home or personal places. Plus I've never seen or heard any "foreigner" getting busted for drinking alcohol in Iran. But no misunderstanding plz, I don't support such unfair restriction. They should legalize alcohol and other drugs althou i know it wont happen.

Im not interested in alcohol a lot, I would accept to drink only few shots when it is offered at special events such as wedding receptions, chinese festivals and so on. Alcohol never gave me joy and calmness. The more I drink, the worst I feel. When I'm drunk, I feel nothing but an annoying vertigo. Stomachache is the second side effect of this "non-recreational" Psychoactive. Forgive me plz. I don't mean to be too judgmental and my hatred towards alcohol is something "personal". I don't even suggest my friend to replace alcohol with a better substance. If there's a specific way to enjoy alcohol, I would even pay money to learn it.

Prescribed meds in Iran

Not all, but most of pharmacies would give u what "they have" including all types of benzo but there's always a limit. They can't offer u more than one or two boxes. You have to wait for few days to get some more.

Yea As far as I know aren't the penalties for drugs extremely severe in East Asia ?

Alcohol and cigarettes legal while less harmful drugs illegal - how stupid and not based on science. These legally made products can easily damage the body and kill (dont me wrong I think all drugs should be legal whether I like em or not )

Arbitrary laws it's ok to kill yourself with alcohol and cigarettes but not heroin and it's okay to go into psychosis with marijuana but not cocaine - these laws make absolutely no sense.

Last edited:
True, however there is always one or more exception.
In somewhere like Thailand, there's a local drug known as "Ya-Ba". The combination of Caffeine and Meth. It is available in the form of pill but u can still crush it, turn into a powder to smoke.
Plus I'm sure you have heard about "Thai Sticks" at least once, An ancient form of cannabis joint.
Cambodia is the second country to mention as example . I've worked there for 3 years. You can get your hands on any psychoactive there.

I owe every friend (including @the_void) an apology because Im not encouraging anyone to fly to an asian country all because of trying drugs. If u decided to do it, just remember to be VERY CAREFUL. Let me tell you one of worst experiences I've ever had.

I once was talking to a workmate who was wondering how it feels to be high on MJ. I started explaining the effects of THC but SUDDENLY another
workmate heard our conversation and became mad as hell. he was like: "Keep talking about the sh**ts u take in your country and I will immediately call the cops on you. And i was like "Do u mean its illegal to talk about drugs?"
Well, ,I knew the answer but tried to stay calm and speechless. Sorry If i can't mention the name of that country but I'm glad Im no longer living and working there. Every year, many western ppl who study or work in countries like Japan, China and Korea get arrested and deported for planting/growing MJ in the yard of the house that they rent. I'm looking for opportunity to start my own thread to discuss this. Watching the movie "enter the void" might show u what kind of unfair punishment awaits when a foreigner deals and smokes a safe substance like DMT in Tokyo. The movie is totally based on true story.
True, however there is always one or more exception.
In somewhere like Thailand, there's a local drug known as "Ya-Ba". The combination of Caffeine and Meth. It is available in the form of pill but u can still crush it, turn into a powder to smoke.
Plus I'm sure you have heard about "Thai Sticks" at least once, An ancient form of cannabis joint.
Cambodia is the second country to mention as example . I've worked there for 3 years. You can get your hands on any psychoactive there.

I owe every friend (including @the_void) an apology because Im not encouraging anyone to fly to an asian country all because of trying drugs. If u decided to do it, just remember to be VERY CAREFUL. Let me tell you one of worst experiences I've ever had.

I once was talking to a workmate who was wondering how it feels to be high on MJ. I started explaining the effects of THC but SUDDENLY another
workmate heard our conversation and became mad as hell. he was like: "Keep talking about the sh**ts u take in your country and I will immediately call the cops on you. And i was like "Do u mean its illegal to talk about drugs?"
Well, ,I knew the answer but tried to stay calm and speechless. Sorry If i can't mention the name of that country but I'm glad Im no longer living and working there. Every year, many western ppl who study or work in countries like Japan, China and Korea get arrested and deported for planting/growing MJ in the yard of the house that they rent. I'm looking for opportunity to start my own thread to discuss this. Watching the movie "enter the void" might show u what kind of unfair punishment awaits when a foreigner deals and smokes a safe substance like DMT in Tokyo. The movie is totally based on true story.

Dude ! As you might have guessed I named my handle after "enter the void". It's one of my favorites I never seen anything like it before or since - although a scene in Grand theft auto and Dr strange have attempted to rip it off

Grand theft auto rip off

Yeah I heard about yaba in a documentary .

.this thread is getting off track but I do like oral meth but not with caffeine

Last edited:
Wooow! So glad that finally I've found someone a bluelighter who claims to watch that. Plus many thanks to u for showing me some scene from Dr.Strange and Grand Theft. So interesting.
Actually, the only thing that encouraged me to do drugs is a genre (or probably sub-genre) of trance music called "dark psytrance" The songs of this genre often display bad trips or psychedelic overdose perhaps. But its been a while since ive replaced Psytrance with "Black Metal" Even my friends who take LSD or DMT feel like psytrance is really boring and make them feel uncomfortable when they are high. I dont blame the genre. The fact is that today we rarely find a unique psytrance song among the latest albums released by psy DJ's like a one-man band "Psychoz"

An example of Dark Psytrance genre

Song was dope ! Drug music is the best

There is druggy black metal these days ? I listened to scandanavian stuff from the 90s in the early 2000s when I was a kid (darkthrone, burzum, etc) but I don't remember any drugs in those at all. There were a lot of drugs in Electric Wizard stuff I liked, but that was more doom metal.

Indeed. I enjoy some of them like the ones u shared.

Black Metal is rarely focused on drug experience (unless u are talking about Psychedelic-Black-metal)

Songs and lyrics of Sub-genres like "DSBM (Depressive-suicidal-Black-Metal) are mostly about the highest levels of depression, Nazism, self-destruction, Satanism, Death-embracing and negativity of Practicing occults.

Yeah I don't remember any drug focused black metal (prior to say 2008 - no clue bout the more recent stuff)

Yeah it also covered this Scandinavian mythological stuff as I remember(Thor, Odin).

Anyway, Part of the reason I stopped listening to it cause I didn't like the nazi stuff