• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Opium - 5g - Inhaled/Oral/Rectal/IV - 'The Fraud' VS. 'The Real Deal'

I just snorted it as you wrote fuuuck that was even more painful but at least there is no possible abscess :D thing is I am high for fuck sake
I just cannot IV it confortably my leg fucking swelled with hives from 1cc of this liquid opium. I still have the poppy pods I will probably just do a mean batch of tea and put some joey diaz podcast on drop a xanax and dream about perfect life :D

I just snorted it as you wrote fuuuck that was even more painful but at least there is no possible abscess :D thing is I am high for fuck sake
I just cannot IV it confortably my leg fucking swelled with hives from 1cc of this liquid opium. I still have the poppy pods I will probably just do a mean batch of tea and put some joey diaz podcast on drop a xanax and dream about perfect life :D
I don't know much about injecting, but shooting up a crude plant extract sounds like it could cause some serious infection. Also, opium poppies contain considerable amounts of other alkaloids like codeine and thebaine, which can also cause a nasty reaction when injected.

I think that's why the 'cook' keeps turning red and vomiting after shooting up in that Vice documentary.

Unless you have the means to properly refine the morphine, I would strongly suggest just making a tea from the pods and drinking it.

If you do end up shooting it again, use a micron filter at the very least.

I don't know much about injecting, but shooting up a crude plant extract sounds like it could cause some serious infection. Also, opium poppies contain considerable amounts of other alkaloids like codeine and thebaine, which can also cause a nasty reaction when injected.

I think that's why the 'cook' keeps turning red and vomiting after shooting up in that Vice documentary.

Unless you have the means to properly refine the morphine, I would strongly suggest just making a tea from the pods and drinking it.

If you do end up shooting it again, use a micron filter at the very least.
Thanks brother for the advice my leg is back to normal thank god but I am never going to be following some randome dude from vice puking a field of poppy what I dont understand some of them in the video just shot up and just enjoyed weird :D nevermind have the pods and the opium extract I diluted the extract with water and put a few mililiters in my sprite and its now morning I am still fucked up :D and I still have the poppies to make tea :) I could refine the opium extract to morphine its not as hard but would have to have more people collecting rags of opium with me :D

Yes please do not ever inject crude plant material, that's asking for a serious blood infection.

As far as opium, oral is far better than smoking.

Thanks brother for the advice my leg is back to normal thank god but I am never going to be following some randome dude from vice puking a field of poppy what I dont understand some of them in the video just shot up and just enjoyed weird :D nevermind have the pods and the opium extract I diluted the extract with water and put a few mililiters in my sprite and its now morning I am still fucked up :D and I still have the poppies to make tea :) I could refine the opium extract to morphine its not as hard but would have to have more people collecting rags of opium with me :D
don't listen to banana, he's full of shit lolssssssssss

What a great report.

Of all my years taking Opium orally via Poppy Pod Tea and Poppy Seed Tea on a nearly daily basis, I only found legitimate smoking Opium once. It was lovely - its gradual building effects... Quite unlike oral administration, which comes on like a freight train.

All in all, although it is the Creme de la Creme of addictive psychoactives, I am happy to be through with it... and boy did it ever take its time leaving.

What a great report.

Of all my years taking Opium orally via Poppy Pod Tea and Poppy Seed Tea on a nearly daily basis, I only found legitimate smoking Opium once. It was lovely - its gradual building effects... Quite unlike oral administration, which comes on like a freight train.

All in all, although it is the Creme de la Creme of addictive psychoactives, I am happy to be through with it... and boy did it ever take its time leaving.

yeah well I am now on 5 pods a day poppy pod tea because I quit suboxon jumped from 1,5mg a day suboxone habit thought it would be ok some shits some sweats but fuck was I in for some suprise vomiting and I practicaly had to sit in shower I work in a neighbouring country to mine got a very good job in IT I had home office but on friday last week my moms had to come to take me home because I was so violently sick only the ocassional shot of Ketamine calmed me down but you cannot shoot up K every 20 minutes its just imposible and I dont think its healthy either so I was home and I found my stash of poppies I could not take it anymore so I just tried the minimal dose 5 pods per tea once a day because I had to start going to work again and I just cant handle being in work in WDs I guess I am a weak persone I quit smoking I quit weed I quit all the drugs I used throught my life and I dont miss them but fuck Opiate WD the pain of it the restless legs I cant even get through the detox its mind bogling I was on meth and all sorts of drugs and I quit them from one day to another without any problems I am happy but I let my self down because I could not take these wds .... anyway this was a bit off topic but this is my situation now I am not getting high just warding off the nasty ass wds.

newbiecodone said:
So when smoked its hard but it kind of works but very wastefull in my opinion so I tried to inject 1cc of the pure boiled down liquid to which I added about 5ml of water I triple filtered it in to the big 5ml siringe and from that syringe I injecteded it I havent missed or anything but boy that was so fucking painful at first I almost died than I had theese hives nearly on my whole foot where I injected just 1 cc but I am high I have pin point pupils and no WDs so what did I do wrong can anybody explain the extreme alergic reaction?

I am not even sure if that's a serious question. How did you filter it? 220nm micron filter? Cigarette bud? Tea strainer? Pasta strainer?

If it was a 220nm micron filter that you used I am afraid I can not explain what happened. There are a lot of compounds in plants that you might show allergic reactions to. Pollen from other plants, all types of bodily fluids from animals of all sizes, probably upwards of 1000 macromolecules and microorganisms (and even virii). There is really no telling what caused the reaction. Could be an allergy, could be flesh eating bacteria, could just be a perfectly healthy reaction to whatever contaminants entered your soft tissue.

I've shot a lot of things I probably shouldn't have been shooting, but always got away with it somehow.

Lost a few veins and had an abcess or two, but I'm alive.

I really hope you are alive as well and won't even think of repeating this. You are playing Russian Roulette when injecting raw extracts of living plant matter.

Just eat the damn pods. I prefer eating opium as well. Shot large doses of hydromorphone and heroin and ate, plugged and snorted countless others, but nothing comes close to the high of opium if you ask me.

It's a standout opiate. Just eat it. Eat the entire pods, make tea of them and drink that, it really doesn't matter. But godamn dude, stop shooting plant extracts!!!! For the sake of everyone who knows and loves you.

Regarding your idea to shoot heroin. Probably best not to do it if you are into opiates. The stories are real. It isn't the least bit addictive for me personally, since I plain don't like it's effects. The rush is absolutely laughable compared to some other drugs.

If you want an opiate rush so badly there are better options that will feel much more intense. Hydromorphone or Oxymorphone for example.

But you should honestly reconsider. If you are after an intense rush, one that will actually blow your fucking socks off, read up on shooting MDMA. It's the tits!! Absolute endgame, while shooting heroin is child's play. MDMA not being particularly addictive is an added bonus. Never met anybody who sold his soul for it.

I wrote a lot more, but accidentally deleted the post. :(

<3

Last edited:
would love to try opium one day...

had some full-syntethic, pink heroin from Oslo in the summer of 2018... best opiate high I ever had :/

If I want to overdose one day, that's the way I want it to be.... pure bliss.

I miss Opium dearly... I’ve only had it two “times,” the rest has been fake incense tar ball garbage. The summer I was 16 our area got flooded with a decent amount of legit opium and I’ll never forget the feeling of that summer. It felt like every day was this beautiful warm sunny afternoon basking in the humidity, laying in a hammock just loving life, that’s how I remember that time lol.

Really bums me out more don’t take initiative to smuggle it but I guess it’s probably not easy with its unmistakable smell and rather bulky material.

-GC

Hi there I just today came back after a year I found a decent poppy field I used the method from VICE heroin hollyday method but without vinegar I just used water to disolved the opium from the gauze I smoke some and I feel definately something because I am 6 days in to SUBs WD.

So when smoked its hard but it kind of works but very wastefull in my opinion so I tried to inject 1cc of the pure boiled down liquid to which I added about 5ml of water I triple filtered it in to the big 5ml siringe and from that syringe I injecteded it I havent missed or anything but boy that was so fucking painful at first I almost died than I had theese hives nearly on my whole foot where I injected just 1 cc but I am high I have pin point pupils and no WDs so what did I do wrong can anybody explain the extreme alergic reaction?
Maybe I should have cooked it on a spoon before shooting. please let me know I would like to experience a full blown opiate IV experience I am not a street guy I love noding and so I am mostly combining benzos with weaker opiates like DHC but those are not available now anymore.

I would like to just go and get some H but when I got to a neighborhood where they sell they will allways tell me wait here and rip me off I know I am stupid but what should I go with him at gunpoint ? :D

yep - you just injected a bunch of plant lipids and other trash. that is a massive allergic reaction and you are lucky it's not a system wide anaphylactic reaction. if you have access to poppy fields, just mop up that shit and eat the damn rag lol.

I miss Opium dearly... I’ve only had it two “times,” the rest has been fake incense tar ball garbage. The summer I was 16 our area got flooded with a decent amount of legit opium and I’ll never forget the feeling of that summer. It felt like every day was this beautiful warm sunny afternoon basking in the humidity, laying in a hammock just loving life, that’s how I remember that time lol.

Really bums me out more don’t take initiative to smuggle it but I guess it’s probably not easy with its unmistakable smell and rather bulky material.

-GC
Yeah opium is just beautiful. This comes from someone who doesn't even enjoy heroin, nor any other opiate except maybe tramadol if you can call it an opiate.
I'm pretty sure it's all over the place in Germany, but those Iranians and Afghans keep it for themselves. It's just not sold to the average European drug user. I got lucky because the Iranian guy a kurdish buddy of mine knows really loved my pot back then, so he was down to trade.

Glad to see you're alive. Can't say I expected that.

Wife or drug stash

I chose wife....she dumped at least 300 various benzos, a gram of 2-CE, 90 grams of MXE (which was the big problem, as she hated seeing me on dissos), and a 1/5 of vodka I had about an ounce of mushrooms soaking in for about 2 years

Ended up divorced from her bitch ass, so time to start another drug stash?

Nope...I'm to old and tired to start that again...I did get a sheet of ALD-25 a few years back, but alas I am down to like 5 hits of that.....stuff is so damned good....it would of been magical to mix with MXE

I chose wife....she dumped at least 300 various benzos, a gram of 2-CE, 90 grams of MXE (which was the big problem, as she hated seeing me on dissos), and a 1/5 of vodka I had about an ounce of mushrooms soaking in for about 2 years

Ended up divorced from her bitch ass, so time to start another drug stash?

Nope...I'm to old and tired to start that again

Ugh, yep this is exactly what happened to me. 90 grams of MXE, fuuuuuuck that hurts just to think about. I did start a stash again eventually and now it's far larger and better than any stash I ever had before.

I had bought a 100 g bag and was going to hit scamp and blow the place away.....I was 2 weeks from doing just that when the "incident" happened

I would of made at least $7-8 k

First of all just out of curiosity what is MXE sounds like some RC. But what effects does it have is it a downer like benzo or opiates, opioids.

Second thing I was reading my comment up on this thread and I do not remember shit of that :D I just wanted to tell you guys that I went back to my Subs doc he prescribed me 2mg subs as its more than enough for me I just dont have tolerance for some reason I think subs have no cross tollerance with normal opiates. So after I took that I had a week dose of 50mg tablets of tapentadol which for me was just like a stronger tramadol which is generaly the shitiest opioid in the fucking world ...
anyway tapentadol kept my WDs at bay with some xanax for a week and a half after that I just quit cold turkey even ran out of benzos but I dont have a benzo dependence. I am now 8 days clean from opiates opioids yesterday I took some diazepam to take the edge off and I think I start to see the light at the end of the tunnel i SLEPT this night from 2AM until 7:30AM and I still have the whole week for the rest of the symptomes to get away. But the RLS is just fucked up throught the day my whole body sometimes need to rock foward backward etc... anyone knows when RLS may end?

I am not even sure if that's a serious question. How did you filter it? 220nm micron filter? Cigarette bud? Tea strainer? Pasta strainer?

If it was a 220nm micron filter that you used I am afraid I can not explain what happened. There are a lot of compounds in plants that you might show allergic reactions to. Pollen from other plants, all types of bodily fluids from animals of all sizes, probably upwards of 1000 macromolecules and microorganisms (and even virii). There is really no telling what caused the reaction. Could be an allergy, could be flesh eating bacteria, could just be a perfectly healthy reaction to whatever contaminants entered your soft tissue.

I've shot a lot of things I probably shouldn't have been shooting, but always got away with it somehow.

Lost a few veins and had an abcess or two, but I'm alive.

I really hope you are alive as well and won't even think of repeating this. You are playing Russian Roulette when injecting raw extracts of living plant matter.

Just eat the damn pods. I prefer eating opium as well. Shot large doses of hydromorphone and heroin and ate, plugged and snorted countless others, but nothing comes close to the high of opium if you ask me.

It's a standout opiate. Just eat it. Eat the entire pods, make tea of them and drink that, it really doesn't matter. But godamn dude, stop shooting plant extracts!!!! For the sake of everyone who knows and loves you.

Regarding your idea to shoot heroin. Probably best not to do it if you are into opiates. The stories are real. It isn't the least bit addictive for me personally, since I plain don't like it's effects. The rush is absolutely laughable compared to some other drugs.

If you want an opiate rush so badly there are better options that will feel much more intense. Hydromorphone or Oxymorphone for example.

But you should honestly reconsider. If you are after an intense rush, one that will actually blow your fucking socks off, read up on shooting MDMA. It's the tits!! Absolute endgame, while shooting heroin is child's play. MDMA not being particularly addictive is an added bonus. Never met anybody who sold his soul for it.

I wrote a lot more, but accidentally deleted the post. :(

<3
HI man thanks for all the love :) I am fine now I never had any absceses although I was a professional swimmer like the sport not the acronym SWIM :D
and I am 27 now and I lost like all my veins in both my hands it was pretty embarasing when I broke my hand durring the COVID outbreak and the anestesiologist almost brough the ultrasound just so he can find some veins to sedate me for the operation. But I started working out and its summer so I found a few good ones on both of my arms so I used them once a day durring the acute WDs to shoot up valium vials but that shit is the worst shit for your veins even if its a farma product in a vial it is suposed to be in an infusion bag diluted I guess.

Anyway I just wanted to demonstrate my appreciation for your advices I just decided to get off all opiates\opioids I am still relatively young so why fuck up my life more.
In regards to MDMA I heard stories I know about it but I just dont like stimulants I had my fair share of ecstasy because where I come from we have like the best meth in the country so most people are methheads fucking hate them just something about what it does to you and how you behave after it is just yucky MDMA is better ofc I am not comparing the two I just like to nod sleep relax I loved the combo of opiates and benzos thank god I never got addicted to benzos because god knows I would not survive those WDs its fucking horible the videos of those poor bastards on youtube almost yelling from nerve pain ... horrible

THANK YOU