• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Opium - 5g - Inhaled/Oral/Rectal/IV - 'The Fraud' VS. 'The Real Deal'

Iranian gals think they are the prettiest women in asia, but I think they can eat the dust of Thai or chinese angels.
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1514933841391.jpg
But they are HOT! I would love, absolutely LOVE to visit Iran, but the Way i can "control " my opie use, esp when it comes to O would probably make me the next " midnight express " candidate. A old iranian decades ago showed me a hand gesturee. Cup your hand as if holding sum weed and move the other one slowly beneath, as if holding a lighter.
He told me everyone in Iran knows immediately what you mean with that! Maybe just a Story, but he told me how they brew moonshine in caves there and other interesting storys. And although he was supposed to help me with my math problem, he never had anything against me spiking my polamidon in front of him and not being able to study sheet the remaining hour.

Plus u wonder why they call themselves iranians call themselves "persian".

In the year 651, the Muslim conquest of Persia, also known as the Arab invasion of Iran, led to the fall of the Sasanian Empire of Iran (Persia) in 651 and the eventual decline of the Zoroastrian religion. The rise of Muslims coincided with an unprecedented political, social, economic, and military weakness in Persia.

persians were once zoroastrian, but wild arabs (ancestors of saudi arabian people) who hated any non-islmic country attacked persia, they destroyed the culture of persia, stole everything ranging from gold to women. they set blaze the set blaze to holy book of Zoroastrianism and called all persian ppl "infidel" and took the whole persia under control.
AGREED!!!!!!

The only countries that execute smugglers are china and saudi arabia. No Gov would arrest and execute someone for taking drugs. Plus even some cops in iran are highly addicted and therefore they often need meth to deal with night shift. But I've NEVER said that iran is the right place for living as an addict. in fact, life in iran is harder than u think. Drug abuse and drug crisis in iran is the consequence of poverty. I bet none of bluelighters know the meaning poverty although many of them are jobless/homeless
Yes, i heard meth is becoming a problem there too. Theres a film on YT showing iranian border control trying to stop afghanistan smugglers entering through the massive uncontrolled mountains. Sadly they kill one and the poor guy didnt even have SHOES!!!!
I once read a great Book, in german.
" Also sprach Zarathrusta ". They were far ahead in medicine etc!

I believe China is #1 now! :-(

China is #1 in total volume of executions yes, but not per capita. China's population is simply too huge.

"The Islamic Republic of Iran continues … to execute more individuals per capita than any other country in the world. Executions have been rising at an exponential rate since 2005 and peaked in 2014, at a shocking 753 executions,” Shaheed wrote in his report, which will be presented to the U.N. General Assembly human rights’ committee on Wednesday. “This spate reportedly accelerated at a further staggering rate during the first seven months of this year.”

Despite Iran’s rapid increase, China still tops the world in executions, putting as many people to death as the rest of the world combined, according to Amnesty International."

[My apologies in advance for going off-topic, or rather furthering an off-topic discussion]

Lets imagine im racist now. So what? My partner's chinese sis has been a victim of so called "tiny britain". But forgive her, she is too innocent to compensate.

Seeing as we're fully off topic now :D (lol) I don't need to imagine. If you're bringing up 'tiny britain' because of my location, well done! you can read! but I'm not British.

I've come across racists here as well. They usually start sentences with 'I'm not racist but' or 'my best friend is black' or 'my wife is chinese' etc

Im not racist but some of them steal passport, rape girls, steal and drive a car without license and do anything to hurt iranians. Iran still gives them job and help them get a Identity card.
I beg to differ! A camel with a few pounds of O doesnt make it a necessity to chase and execute the poor sods tryin to pull that smuggle off. I dont have a Link but its easy to find on YT. The guys didnt even have proper clothes, just rags. But the smug iranian border control captain says right into the camera, either we shoot them when they flee or execute them if we catch them. Dat aint right !!!! I dont want to argue with you but you seem to not see the dark sides of your country!
STOP THE WAR ON DRUGS NOW!!! And Iran etc is going the wrong direction.

Not my type. I've never dated any IR girl. But it depends. U want one night stand or looking for long-term relationship? i prefer long-term relationship although im not religious. i dream about making a family although im only 36.
Hooking u up with iranian girls seems easy. I doubt if any of them would reject being with a white guy however... not my type as i said. In fact i dont even like the way they look. But forgive me, I would never call someone ugly, just not my type as I said.
WUT??? The girl smoking the Shisha you posted...as long as i dont have to become a muslim or join the IS i would love to have one of em. Your Standards seem very high or do you prefer ahem...other looking women or whatever. Tastes differ but for ME, HOT!!!😜

Be careful, they might make u broke, all they care about is money. (tis just a warning to a friend althouh we dont know each other)
I appreciate that! We have loads of east european gold diggers here and i am honestly to scared to visit Iran but your warning was a nice move, online friend 🙂🤝

My opinion about mid-east, muslims, jews, christians and all superstitious ppl is one of million reasons blulighters wanna fight with me, specially when i've got a task to do at work place, too busy to tell them GET LOST
If you mean ME you got me wrong!! Everyone has a opinion/ believe, no need to fight about it. I respect yours and ask the same of others!
Have a good Day!🙂

No, im talking about BL members who has insulted my family, got into fight with me and called me communist, without knowing what i am doing in china.
Thats fucked up and not ok!😕
Just ignore such wankers, you cant avoid em in ANY Forum.

This is going way off topic (I had a role in that myself regrettably).

This is a trip report about opium, and there is a banner link to this on the front page.

You're able to delete your own posts, if you post something you don't want people to see, it's your responsibility to handle that. We also can't "un-react" reactions to a post. My advice: you can relax man, I don't think there's actually a problem, there's no need for you to apologize or delete anything.

I fully understand. But the comment i left there are filled with mistyped words, grama/voca errors and off-topics comment. jus now i successfully deleted the post i shared here but in order to reaction i would friendly send PV msg to members and beg them to delete any comment a reaction to my posts. i swear im not hiding anything. no special purpose. (except the fact that I have the plan to share here better posts/advices

Since un-reactings the reaction to my to my posts can only get done by reactors themselves. I'll send a pv msg and beg them to delete. If they deny, i wouldn't lose temper, wouldnt be angry. i promise i havent had any debate or fight with any member lately.

Last edited:
You do you, man, if you want to reach out to people, that is definitely something you can do. :)

I'm not disagreeing with you. "Free for all" use of cannabis has less consequences than "free for all" opium would have.

“The use of opium in India resembles that of liquor in the West, rather than that of an undesirable substance.” Royal Commision on Opium , published in 1906 after reviewing thousands of cases. The report concluded that in the majority of cases, what existed was a “habitual and moderate use which causes no health or welfare concerns.” -

that being said , we (mostly) live in counties other than India, and more than a hundred years have passed.

However, opium was used for thousands of years without great problems. I think the war on opiates - this so called “opioid crisis “ is tragic . Opium is a lovely substance in and of itself, it would have been the best substance available for surgery in ancient times. Furthermore , Terrific for sleep, anxiety , depression , pain, anaesthesia and euthanasia

and it offers such useful extracts - codeine for mild pain , morphine for moderate to severe pain.

I hope in time opium will get her second chance, second wind .

Last edited:
I broke my collar bone in a motorcycle wreck in a remote part of india and were it not for (oral) opium it would have sucked!