• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Opium - 5g - Inhaled/Oral/Rectal/IV - 'The Fraud' VS. 'The Real Deal'

the_void

Bluelighter
Yeah Euphoria is subjective to some degree. I agree re Marijuana and alcohol - to be honest I don't get it why people like them so much. Oh well to each their own .

Opium

Hello bro, its my pleasure to tell u what i know. Although I work in china, I often fly back to Iran in order to see my grandparents and friends. Let start off by telling u about Opium abuse in my homeland.

As I said in earlier posts, Opium still remains the most popular drug in Iran. A high-quality opium in Iran costs almost (less than) $1 per gram. The "strogest" type of Opium is called "Shireh" (شیره تریاک). U might not find many "English" articles about iton internet but basically, Shireh is a very strong type of opium produced by refining raw opium, known locally as Taryak, in boiling water, heating and filtering to remove insoluble materials. It mean: If u have opium, U can make it two times stronger by turning it into "Shireh"

On the search bar of youtube, If u type the name of this substance in persian language (شیره تریاک) , you might even find some tutorial videos. The method sounds even easier than the way I described and can be done in minutes at any Small/big kitchen.

There are two method of using opium: smoking and taking the stuff orally. When I am in iran, I buy the stuff and take it orally.

Just a simple advice: No matter what u use, some substances can be taken orally so i see no reason to waste it by smoking method .

Possession of less than 1 gram of opium is legal in iran and the link below is what Erowid says about the penalty of using any illegal drug (including alcohol) in iran.

Erowid - Drug Law in Iran

After all, there is a question that has made my mind busy:
"why don't you buy opium seeds and plan your own one? I doubt if opium seeds are ilegal in any country"
You just have to learn it.

THC

In Iran, Hash is more popular and cheaper than MJ because MJ in iran are coming from other countries Although many of my friends would rather plant and grow their own Plant. I used to consume hash orally as it was once the most popular method of using.
I swear I can't even remember the last time I consumed any THC-containing stuff. Later I will tell you why I hate psychedelics..

Alcohol

There are only two ways to get your hands on alcohol in iran
1. Making your own alcoholic drinks (moonshine or sugar-wash)
2. Buying them from christian/armenian communities in some cities, including the capital.

The only legal and safest way to consume alcohol is drinking at home or personal places. Plus I've never seen or heard any "foreigner" getting busted for drinking alcohol in Iran. But no misunderstanding plz, I don't support such unfair restriction. They should legalize alcohol and other drugs althou i know it wont happen.

Im not interested in alcohol a lot, I would accept to drink only few shots when it is offered at special events such as wedding receptions, chinese festivals and so on. Alcohol never gave me joy and calmness. The more I drink, the worst I feel. When I'm drunk, I feel nothing but an annoying vertigo. Stomachache is the second side effect of this "non-recreational" Psychoactive. Forgive me plz. I don't mean to be too judgmental and my hatred towards alcohol is something "personal". I don't even suggest my friend to replace alcohol with a better substance. If there's a specific way to enjoy alcohol, I would even pay money to learn it.

Prescribed meds in Iran

Not all, but most of pharmacies would give u what "they have" including all types of benzo but there's always a limit. They can't offer u more than one or two boxes. You have to wait for few days to get some more.

TumajNuri

Bluelighter
P
Yeah Euphoria is subjective to some degree. I agree re Marijuana and alcohol - to be honest I don't get it why people like them so much. Oh well to each their own .
Yeah, the parties where the guests hold beer bottle in one hand and a joint in another hand. At least, You and I are in the same boat. But even in iran, the tradition of taking opium (for any purpose) is dying. Old ppl like my grandF and his old friends still smoke opium together but most of my young friends smoke mj and drink alco.

The whole asia is now under the influence of "western culture"

TumajNuri

Bluelighter
ive got a job and house in a (foreign) country where everything is illegal, except alcohol and cigs/

And EVERYONE i see around gets scared when i talk about drugs. Im looking for an opportunity to share everyone the whole story. Im really lucky that i have not built a high tolerance. But I know how it feels when u crave something but can't find.

Last edited:

the_void

Bluelighter
Yea As far as I know aren't the penalties for drugs extremely severe in East Asia ?

Alcohol and cigarettes legal while less harmful drugs illegal - how stupid and not based on science. These legally made products can easily damage the body and kill (dont me wrong I think all drugs should be legal whether I like em or not )

Arbitrary laws it's ok to kill yourself with alcohol and cigarettes but not heroin and it's okay to go into psychosis with marijuana but not cocaine - these laws make absolutely no sense.

Last edited:

TumajNuri

Bluelighter
Yea As far as I know aren't the penalties for drugs extremely severe in East Asia ?
True, however there is always one or more exception.
In somewhere like Thailand, there's a local drug known as "Ya-Ba". The combination of Caffeine and Meth. It is available in the form of pill but u can still crush it, turn into a powder to smoke.
Plus I'm sure you have heard about "Thai Sticks" at least once, An ancient form of cannabis joint.
Cambodia is the second country to mention as example . I've worked there for 3 years. You can get your hands on any psychoactive there.

I owe every friend (including @the_void) an apology because Im not encouraging anyone to fly to an asian country all because of trying drugs. If u decided to do it, just remember to be VERY CAREFUL. Let me tell you one of worst experiences I've ever had.

I once was talking to a workmate who was wondering how it feels to be high on MJ. I started explaining the effects of THC but SUDDENLY another
workmate heard our conversation and became mad as hell. he was like: "Keep talking about the sh**ts u take in your country and I will immediately call the cops on you. And i was like "Do u mean its illegal to talk about drugs?"
Well, ,I knew the answer but tried to stay calm and speechless. Sorry If i can't mention the name of that country but I'm glad Im no longer living and working there. Every year, many western ppl who study or work in countries like Japan, China and Korea get arrested and deported for planting/growing MJ in the yard of the house that they rent. I'm looking for opportunity to start my own thread to discuss this. Watching the movie "enter the void" might show u what kind of unfair punishment awaits when a foreigner deals and smokes a safe substance like DMT in Tokyo. The movie is totally based on true story.

Last edited:

the_void

Bluelighter
In somewhere like Thailand, there's a local drug known as "Ya-Ba". The combination of Caffeine and Meth. It is available in the form of pill but u can still crush it, turn into a powder to smoke.
Plus I'm sure you have heard about "Thai Sticks" at least once, An ancient form of cannabis joint.
Cambodia is the second country to mention as example . I've worked there for 3 years. You can get your hands on any psychoactive there.

I owe every friend (including @the_void) an apology because Im not encouraging anyone to fly to an asian country all because of trying drugs. If u decided to do it, just remember to be VERY CAREFUL. Let me tell you one of worst experiences I've ever had.

I once was talking to a workmate who was wondering how it feels to be high on MJ. I started explaining the effects of THC but SUDDENLY another
workmate heard our conversation and became mad as hell. he was like: "Keep talking about the sh**ts u take in your country and I will immediately call the cops on you. And i was like "Do u mean its illegal to talk about drugs?"
Well, ,I knew the answer but tried to stay calm and speechless. Sorry If i can't mention the name of that country but I'm glad Im no longer living and working there. Every year, many western ppl who study or work in countries like Japan, China and Korea get arrested and deported for planting/growing MJ in the yard of the house that they rent. I'm looking for opportunity to start my own thread to discuss this. Watching the movie "enter the void" might show u what kind of unfair punishment awaits when a foreigner deals and smokes a safe substance like DMT in Tokyo. The movie is totally based on true story.

Dude ! As you might have guessed I named my handle after "enter the void". It's one of my favorites I never seen anything like it before or since - although a scene in Grand theft auto and Dr strange have attempted to rip it off

Grand theft auto rip off

Yeah I heard about yaba in a documentary .

.this thread is getting off track but I do like oral meth but not with caffeine

Last edited:

TumajNuri

Bluelighter
Dude ! As you might have guessed I named my handle after "enter the void".
Wooow! So glad that finally I've found someone a bluelighter who claims to watch that. Plus many thanks to u for showing me some scene from Dr.Strange and Grand Theft. So interesting.
Actually, the only thing that encouraged me to do drugs is a genre (or probably sub-genre) of trance music called "dark psytrance" The songs of this genre often display bad trips or psychedelic overdose perhaps. But its been a while since ive replaced Psytrance with "Black Metal" Even my friends who take LSD or DMT feel like psytrance is really boring and make them feel uncomfortable when they are high. I dont blame the genre. The fact is that today we rarely find a unique psytrance song among the latest albums released by psy DJ's like a one-man band "Psychoz"

An example of Dark Psytrance genre

TumajNuri

Bluelighter
But before this thread gets closed I wanna know your opinion on "enter the void" I mean... No horror movie scares me as most of them seem sooo fictional and unreal. While a non-horror one like "enter the void" made me scared a bit. Why did the cops of the best asian country known as japan shoot an kill that innocent american who wasnt actually a dealer? doesnt it make jap cops look evil and aggressive?

Last edited:

the_void

Bluelighter
Wooow! So glad that finally I've found someone a bluelighter who claims to watch that. Plus many thanks to u for showing me some scene from Dr.Strange and Grand Theft. So interesting.
Actually, the only thing that encouraged me to do drugs is a genre (or probably sub-genre) of trance music called "dark psytrance" The songs of this genre often display bad trips or psychedelic overdose perhaps. But its been a while since ive replaced Psytrance with "Black Metal" Even my friends who take LSD or DMT feel like psytrance is really boring and make them feel uncomfortable when they are high. I dont blame the genre. The fact is that today we rarely find a unique psytrance song among the latest albums released by psy DJ's like a one-man band "Psychoz"

An example of Dark Psytrance genre
Song was dope ! Drug music is the best

There is druggy black metal these days ? I listened to scandanavian stuff from the 90s in the early 2000s when I was a kid (darkthrone, burzum, etc) but I don't remember any drugs in those at all. There were a lot of drugs in Electric Wizard stuff I liked, but that was more doom metal.

TumajNuri

Bluelighter
Drug music is the best
Indeed. I enjoy some of them like the ones u shared.

There is druggy black metal these days ?
Black Metal is rarely focused on drug experience (unless u are talking about Psychedelic-Black-metal)

Songs and lyrics of Sub-genres like "DSBM (Depressive-suicidal-Black-Metal) are mostly about the highest levels of depression, Nazism, self-destruction, Satanism, Death-embracing and negativity of Practicing occults.

the_void

Bluelighter
Indeed. I enjoy some of them like the ones u shared.

Black Metal is rarely focused on drug experience (unless u are talking about Psychedelic-Black-metal)

Songs and lyrics of Sub-genres like "DSBM (Depressive-suicidal-Black-Metal) are mostly about the highest levels of depression, Nazism, self-destruction, Satanism, Death-embracing and negativity of Practicing occults.
Yeah I don't remember any drug focused black metal (prior to say 2008 - no clue bout the more recent stuff)

Yeah it also covered this Scandinavian mythological stuff as I remember(Thor, Odin).

Anyway, Part of the reason I stopped listening to it cause I didn't like the nazi stuff

TumajNuri

Bluelighter
Anyway, Part of the reason I stopped listening to it cause I didn't like the nazi stuff
Lol yeah. Nazism is a very old and outdated trend in black metal. New trends are about filthier crimes like Pedophilia, misogynist, xenophobia, humans sacrifice and so forth.

So u know burzum, The guy who set blaze to a church and killed his band member by a knife and was sentenced to 21 yrs.

TumajNuri

Bluelighter
Things go wrong when musicians commit a crime to be more famous. Barzum is released but some bands are stuck in prison forever.

the_void

Bluelighter
Lol yeah. Nazism is a very old and outdated trend in black metal. New trends are about filthier crimes like Pedophilia, misogynist, xenophobia, humans sacrifice and so forth.

So u know burzum, The guy who set blaze to a church and killed his band member by a knife and was sentenced to 21 yrs.
Pedophilia...human sacrifice. You serious ? Gone from bad to worse then . At least the mythological viking stuff was entertaining.

Yes of course I know burzum. One of the biggest black metal bands of mid 90s along with darkthrone, emperor, mayhem.

Yes I saw a few years ago Varg was released from prison. Hes aged badly.

TumajNuri

Bluelighter
So I bet u have watched "lord of chaos", I laughed out so loud when i heard varg's response to the movie. He was sooo pissed off after watching the movie. He insulted the actor who played his role in the movie.

One of my ambitions in life is the graphic design and illustration services that i dedicated to some infamous black metal bands. Most of metal band's logo and album covers are designed wrong and broke many design rules so some of those bands (specially the infamous ones) embraced my help to have a better festival posters and album covers. I even didn't accept any money because They are not my clients. They are keeping a very unique sub-genre of metal music alive and impressive.

Forgive my bad habit. I often talk too much but the videos u shared are probably the best examples of psy trip.

Last edited:

the_void

Bluelighter
I have not seen it - I knew that as a book I read back when I was a teenager and i thought setting fires to churches was cool . I had to get a used copy from eBay as no surprise the local library didn't have it.

I just googled and saw it was made into a movie in 2018. I stopped listening to music circa 2010. Black metal has really faded into my background.

I fell in love with black metal then got into doom metal. Saw electric wizard live a couple years ago and reconnected with the 17 year old me who thought Jus Oborn was the greatest guitarist of all time.
Death metal I never liked though. I was one of those people that got pissed off when people thought dummy Borgir and Cradle of Filth were legit black metal. Lol

Pedophilia ? Seems black metal has devolved. Maybe it was good I got out when I did. One of the things I really liked about black metal was , being that I don't speak Norwegian, I had no clue what the songs were about. Plus that and the vocal style makes it even harder to understand.

Anyway thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Psychedelic black metal is a thing ? Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised since there was stoner doom back then. I would think it would suit doom more though. Curious link me to a good one or message it to me or something
So I bet u have watched "lord of chaos", I laughed out so loud when i heard varg's response to the movie. He was sooo pissed off after watching the movie. He insulted the actor who played his role in the movie.

One of my ambitions in life is the graphic design and illustration services that i dedicated to some infamous black metal bands. Most of metal band's logo and album covers are designed wrong and broke many design rules so some of those bands (specially the infamous ones) embraced my help to have a better festival posters and album covers. I even didn't accept any money because They are not my clients. They are keeping a very unique sub-genre of metal music alive and impressive.

Forgive my bad habit. I often talk too much but the videos u shared are probably the best examples of psy trip.

Last edited:

the_void

Bluelighter
Doom is really an impressive sub-genre of Metal. Doom/Stoner Songs like dopesmoker from Bands like "sleep" are somehow trippy. Really admirable. Plus Im so crazy about their logo and album covers.

Logo

Album cover 1

Album Cover 2

The one who designed the logo and album covers of this band is indeed the grandmaster of illustration.
Oh you misunderstood. Go read my post again. Black metal was my first love. Then I got into doom especially stoner doom (stuff like electric wizard and sons of otis). Yeah Sleep they had that one hour song.

Stoner doom was a thing back in the day . Psych black metal is a new one though. I want to hear some please.

TumajNuri

Bluelighter
I fell in love with black metal then got into doom metal
No worries. U are not the only one who is tired of black metal. Today's black metal is "less spiritual", displays nothing but excessive amount of violence and hatred. I agree the fact that most metal-headz prefer Doom over black metal but the reason I still insist on sticking to black metal is complicated and hard to explain.