• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Opioids -- Obscure Semi-Synthetics

Nicomorphinist

Bluelighter
Anyone know more or can clarify or correct anything? Here we go:

Myrophine -- This is an active metabolite of the antitussive benzylmorphine (Peronine) which was investigated in the 1960s and 1970s as an analgesic for recovering addicts for surgery, pain and so forth.

3,6 Morphine esters -- Diacetylmorphine (heroin, diamorphine) as a 3,6 acetyl diester of morphine, and many of these compounds were invented by the CR Alders Wright organisation at St Marys Hospital in London in the period 1874-1876 and some later research on the Continent. The inventors' idea was to find a less addictive derivative of morphine. These compounds were rediscovered, by Merck in Elberfield and Darmstadt, Germany and others, starting in the late 1890s. There were 3 and 6 mono esters, 3,6 diesters, 3,6,14 triesters and 3,6,8,14 tetra esters of morphine, codeine, isomorphine, isocodeine, normorphine, dihydrocodeine, dihydromorphine, and ones for the 14-dihydromorphinones like oxymorphone were discovered in Austria 1929 to about 1938. One ester of hydrocodone is thebacon, one ester of hydromorphone is acetlymorphone, and an oxymorphone ester is 3,6,14-triacetyloxymorphone.

There are esters with one, two, or a mixture of two or more of the following: nicotinyl, benzoyl, salicoyl, formoyl, butyl, butryl, acetyl, propanonyl, isopropanoyl and probably others. After the League of Nations put treaties into force against heroin in 1924, Merck and other firms started producing metric ton quantities of acetylmorphone, dibenzoylmorphine, and acetylpropanoylmorphine. The League of Nations declared that they were, as a result of being almost indistinguishable from heroin when injected that these mountains of drugs were being produced only to support addiction, which could very well have been the intent of people in these companies who were sympathetic to people who would get very sick without them, and the loophole closed in 1930. They were, in fact, the first designer drugs.

A patent was granted and information disseminated via the Austrian scientific journal Monatshefte für Chemie in 1957 and the same year Lannacher Heilmittel Ges.m.b.H. of Austria began producing nicomorphine and nicocodeine. To this day, both are used in Central Europe, Eastern Europe, and some of the Russian Near Abroad. It has actions very much like heroin and is used for surgery, Patient Controlled Analgesia, and other pain; in fact the author swears by it. Nicocodeine has a dihydrocodeine analogue called nicodicodeine and both are about as strong as hydrocodone with faster onset.

Morphine-N-Oxide -- Along with its codeine, hydromorphone and oxycodone analogues, this is a weak opioid which also forms as a decomposition product of the drugs in queston. These amide oxides are known by names like Genomorphine and Genocodeine.

2,4-Dinitrophenylmorphine -- This morphine derivative was first synthesised in Austria in 1931 with the idea of reducing the respiratory depression of morphine. The chemical which is attached to the 2 and 4 positions on the carbon-nitrogen skeleton arise in fact a second drug, 2,4-dinitrophenylhydrazine, a respiratory and metabolic stimulant.

Azidomorphine -- An azide group is attached to the 6 positiion making it 50 times as potent as morphine. Research on this began circa 1968.

Chloromorphide -- The halogenomorphides are fluoro, chloro, iodo, and bromo analogues of the first discovered, chloromorphide, in Austria in 1915. Chloromorphide is 10 times stronger than morphine and has a structural relationship to desomorphine that results in the alpha-chlorocodide process of making desomorphine, aka Krokodil. Bromomorphide, which the structure seems to show being in the same range is an intermediate in the synthesis of other drugs used to this day. The morphides, codides, dihydrocodides, dihydromorphides and any hydrocodomorphides and the like should not be confused with 1-iodomorphine, 2-chlorocodeine, 1,2-bromodihydromorphine so on. These drugs are more potent than the parent drugs by a modest percentage. 1-Iodomorphine radiolabelled with Iodine 129, 131 and 137 was used in the research from 1970 onwards which discovered opioid receptors, with other big ones being tritium-labelled dihydromorphine, levorphanol, and cyclazocine.

Heterocodeine -- Codeine is rearranged by switching the groups on the 3 and 6 positions to make a drug 81 to 108 times stronger. Invnted in Germany in 1932.

Last edited:
Extremely interesting. Are the 3,6 esters all still illegal and/or are any analogues of the stated above chemicals available as RC's? Tired of seeing fent shit. Just got off a nasty fent addiction. These chems peak my interest.

Extremely interesting. Are the 3,6 esters all still illegal and/or are any analogues of the stated above chemicals available as RC's? Tired of seeing fent shit. Just got off a nasty fent addiction. These chems peak my interest.

I could be wrong, but I am guessing that the morphine ester opioids, having been known since 1874 and marketed since 1898 and they were well-known to governments and international organisations in that time and the fate of acetylpropionylmorphine and dibenzoylmorphine in 1930 that governments around regulate them in the same way they do the prototype of the class, heroin (3.6-diacetylmorphine) so the chance of obtaining them in some non-underground and/or transgressive method is very low. In countries with an analogues act in force, the controlled substance law standard phrasing about ". . . or any salts, esters and ethers, or isomers thereof" rendering the possibility lower

Heroin, known as diamorphine in medical use,, is the prototype of the morphine esters. It may surprise some to know that New Zealand homebakers, Afghanistan opium processors and Merck differ very little, and also very little from nicomorphine and diacetyldihydromophine folks. Diamorphine is used in Great Britain and a handful of past or present colonies thereof. The situation in Canada is that diamorphine, like metopon, is legal for medical use but not mass marketed as a pharmaceutical .The Central European countries in which diamorphine is used medicinally are, to the best of my knowledge, Switzerland, and one or more of the Benelux countries, and the main use at this time is intractable problems in long-term opioid substitution therapy for maintenance and therefore more regulated than would be medical use as in the UK. This means that diamorphine is probably not available for analgesia within the Schengen Zone, On the Continent and in North America, hydromorphone fills that particular therapeutic niche, that being an analgesic stronger than morphine which has very high solubility in water to reduce the volume used to deliver it. Other alternatives In this area are oxymorphone, hydromorphinol, and:

Nicomorphine is the 3,6 nicotinoyl ester of morphine used in the Austrian pharmaceutical Vilan, which is used in Switzerland and the Schengen Zone as well as a number of ex-Soviet countries. MorZet is a Dutch preparation of nicomorphine which can be exported within the Schengen Zone, Subellan and Gevilan are other pharmaceuticals of this type. Nicocodeine is manufactured in at least two Schengen Zone countries. Both are Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act 1970 in the United States.

Diacetyldihydromorphine is a pharmaceutical called Paralaudin which is the heroin analogue of dihydromorphine and used mainly in Central and Eastern Europe and the former USSR. It is an ester of dihydromorphine, which is in Schedule I of the CSA in the United States

Dipropanoylmorphine was a much later invention or re-invention (1972) generally used in research.

All of the above have been found to be produced by end users and scientists hired by drugs dealers and "cooks" with diaceyldihydromorphine being the most common aside from heroin.

Am I right in thinking Dihydromorphine is a metabolite of DHC, and diamorphine is heroin, with the main constituent metabolite Morphine??

Am I right in thinking Dihydromorphine is a metabolite of DHC, and diamorphine is heroin, with the main constituent metabolite Morphine??

Yes.

@Nicomorphinist: there was a poster called limpet_chicken who spoke extensively about his experiences with propanoyl, dihydromorphine, (possibly benzoyl) and a number of others.

I know he spoke very favourably of dihydromorphine.

I found his posts difficult to read, but I'm sure there were rare experience reports throughout his post history if you have time to search.

It sounds as if 3,6-diacetyl has the quickest rush, but it isn't necessarily the most euphoric or potent.

Dhc = conversion to some dihydromorphine but the unchanged parent drug doing most of the heavy lifting. Not following how it can be an analogue of heroin tracing the route, but interesting non the less!! ?

Well this was a very very interesting read... I new they made a bunch of Opiates/Opioids illegal and like in Canada we can't get Hydrocodone for pain and it can only be dispensed as a "Cough Syrup?" is anyone else thinking right "Why would they not use it for pain and give it for a person who has strep throat wtf!" Lol Strep Throat ain't that painful and besides but I guess if you say Codeine doesn't work "Hydrocodone" will work or some. I only see 5MG/325 Percocets no 7.5's or 10's which my guess is Canada has a lot more generic medication. When I switched to Roche 0.5MG Rivotril Brand Name Clonazepam it was only partially covered not fully covered by my unlike the PMS-Brand Pills that simply say Clonazepam in little writing and 0.5 either sides of the pill.

This explains why 75% of worlds Drug Use is Prescribed in America since a lot of the other Countries simply don't use the Medication or Prescribe it for what the U.S. does Prescribe it for such as Canada refusing to use Hydrocodone as a pain Medication which I believe paying for Brand New drug Patents or whatever it's Called... Maybe I am thinking about the money it costs to get Drug Trials done and have the F.D.A. Approval who knows.

I find it odd that they kept oxycodone legal and not hydrocodone, as oxy is stronger.

With hydrocodone in Europe and elsewhere, it is simply a supply situation. The original manufacturer, Knoll, is a German company who started selling it as Dicodid, 5 and 10 mg tablets and ampoules . . . when they stopped making it for economic reasons, the US accounts 100 per cent of the manufacturing and 99 per cent of the consumption. The only law actually involved is probably the Schengen Treaty; hydrocodone was not banned.

Absolutely, half of the time anyway, what is available, Oxy Hydro etc never gets aired in public from gps. Which is a tragedy for people in real need, who think their doc is offering everything possible, by shutting them up with tramadol or Ora “fucking” Morph lol.

Maybe when the Yanks stake a claim to the NHS, as Trump suggests. Dr House and his Vicodin may appear lol.