• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opioid WD and Tollerance Reduction help, DXM, Proglimude, Mematime etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNyce

Greenlighter
Hi All,

I want to start by saying I'm a new member but am extremely thankful for the advice & knowledge this site has offered me now & in the past. I wrote an extremely thorough version of this twice now but get logged out and lost it when posting. I'll keep it short for your sake and my sanity :). Also sorry if this is in an inappropriate area or if I've broken a rule I assure you I did my best to comprehend them :)

• Has anyone used online vendors to purchase products for opiate withdrawal ease? Was the site and product legit?
  • If you used a different retailer online that was good or a better product please suggest!
  • What products did you use for withdrawal (amounts, increments) and what relief did you notice if any?
  • What products did you use for tollerance reduction (type, dose, increments, duration) and what results if any where achieved?
  • What is the minimum amount of time abstinent from opiates you've needed to reduce your tolleramce and by what % would you say that reduction was?
  • Have you used DXM to retain or reduce tollerance and if so (dose, intervals, everyday or prior to drug use only?)

Thanks in advance and this isn't homework so don't feel you need to answer them all %) any help or answers is more ammunition for me or any other potential reader struggling with addiction, withdrawal, relapse, rinse, repeat, yada-yada. Best of luck to all!

Sincerely ItsNyce
Day 4 8( off of a year binge on 300-450mg Oxy daily and feel like keeping my hands steady to write this was tougher than solving world hunger and poverty with $20 and a #2 Pencil without the eraser :\

Last edited:
Sorry. Think I fixed it. It was due to having the website name right?
Thanks it's my first forum post on any forum. New to all of it.

DXM for opiate withdrawal help.

mu7w5i.jpg

^thats interesting, I never really tried DXM for withdrawals, clonodine however is a godsend.

Thanks Ziggo! I didn't have access to clonodine but starting last night I added lorazepam to the DXM and felt 10 fold better. It's the first time I got sleep that wasn't broken in a 2-3 hour increment. It could be because it was day four into day five or the addition of lorazepam but I truly had far less anxiety. The previous nights were sleep 2 hours, change out of soaked clothes, smoke 3 cigarettes to try and ease the flaming heart and pure over the top anxiety and try to get any sleep I was allowed before repeating that cycle. The sleep I got (6 hours) last night has made a WORLD of difference and added optimism for today's fight. I think I'm over the hump as the physical symptoms feel like their easing.

Im not sure what I messed up in my post but thanks so much for taking a chance on me where the others didn't want to for some reason. The help and the fact that someone even cared enough to reply was a major help. I really appreciate it!

^thats interesting, I never really tried DXM for withdrawals, clonodine however is a godsend.

Yeah I found clonidine helpful too at 100mcg TDS. somepeople don't find It helpful but It helped me come of my pain meds (180mg Methadone per day).

Clonidine, lyrica and diazepam are probably the most helpful in reducing WDV symptoms IME...

I dont consider lope or kratom to be legit withdrawal aids since the only reason they help is because they are opiate agonists themselves. They aren't really helping treat WD symptoms as all they are doing is replacing one opiate with another which is counter productive if actually stopping opiates is the goal.....

Never tried DXM though.....

Vendor discussion is not allowed period, regardless pf whether you mention the name or not. Please take a moment to read the rules. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.