• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opioid overdose - Respiratory depression - Stopped breathing. Ambulance called

Liminality

Bluelighter
So I died after a heroin overdose. Stopped breathing for a good 5 minutes. Dunno how, I'm usually very careful, must've been lower tolerance. My supply is always the same potency. Just hadn't done it in a while.

Probably the 3-meo-pcp binge I went on. Couldn't really feel the heroin, then did more. BAD IDEA. NMDA made tolerance lower and bam.

I had ITPP in my system so hopefully that helped my oxygen efficiency in my red blood cells causing me to breath a bit more.
http://www.longecity.org/forum/topi...hosphate-itpp-increased-oxygen-supply-to-tis/
Bad link, but couldn't really find much else on short time.

Ambo said the ITPP was a clever idea anyway.

They resuscitated me and I'm alive and well. Thrown out the rest of my 3-meo-pcp as it went me loopy for a week, psychosis etc.

After I was awake and alive and well I felt okay, just a bit tired. They wanted to give me naloxone but I was like HELL no. It was my third injection of that binge.

Something about heroin makes me not really care too much about this incident. I even have some extremely good quality heroin right now, as well as some clonazolam I'm mixing EXTREMELY carefully with. Very low doses. Very far apart. It's going well, all the good from the Heroin and no irritability! Which is the only downside, no excessive itching either. And a bit of sedation is nice too.

No more 3-meo-pcp for me, bad decision making.
I'm not suicidal, just heroin makes me not give a fuck, even more than benzos (unless I'm blacked out or it's xanax)

Maybe this should be in the dark side. I just felt like I needed to share this story for myself and to others to be careful. I have a lot to live for, love physics and hope to do well in my masters of nanotechnology course I'm starting next year.

One question, would itpp have actually helped my oxygen efficiency in my red blood cells enough to keep me alive enough until the ambos got here? And is it good to be using during opiates or other depressants? I mainly use it for the gym as it massively increases recovery time and my cardio / hiit is amazing on it.

Thanks all for reading :) <3