• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opinions on methamphetamine quality/content from my tests

G

guypearson

Hello everyone,

I received some methamphetamine crystals from someone and did a few tests that I researched to determine first of all, that it is actually methamphetamine or ISO, and second of all, what is it cut with and what is the potency. I would like to share my results and seek input from people experienced with this drug.

1.) Appearance: Received as one 0.5g shard. Dull white, a little cloudy, but otherwise clear. Shard was long, rectangle-ish shape.

2.) Crush test: I did the crush test after I had already crushed the big shard down to small pebble sized bits, so I am not sure if the results can be found accurate. I used one small, pebble sized piece and put my index finger on top and pressed down, first with light pressure, then harder and harder. It definitely took a good amount of force to crack the small shard. I read reports of ISO being really easy to crack, with enough force just to stick the piece to your finger, not using a good emount of force. So based on my results, I think my test signaled a good sign. Thoughts?

3.) Reagent test: I have a complete reagent testing kit and ran a test on the product.

a.) Marquis test turned a light orange the instant it dropped onto the sample. Then over the next 10-20 seconds, turned a darker and darker orange color, eventually being a deep redish orange. I read that ISO will give a false positive after 30 seconds, starting out as "no reaction" and then SLOWLY turning orange, but after the normal test time span. I believe my test showed the desired reaction.

b.) Mecke test was "no reaction" at first and then after 35-35 seconds, a little spot in the middle turned a VERY light yellowish color. I would assume its safe to call this "no reaction", which is the desired result.

c.) Mandelin test was harder to tell because the testing fluid itself is a bright yellow color and thick. Im wondering if this tester is bad or not. The reaction was supposed to go very light green to dark green, but mine ended up a light brown, with a hint of green. I call this inconclusive and need to get a new test bottle.

d.) Simon A/B test went from no reaction as Simon A was dropped, then 5 seconds later I added Simon B and it instantly had swirles of cobalt blue, after 15-20 seconds turning pretty much all cobalt blue. This is the desired reaction as I have read it.

4.) Crack back test: For what its worth, I did a crack back test with a small puddle and it took about 7-9 seconds to crack back. It started from one edge of the puddle and swept fast over the puddle, almost like pulling a table cloth over a round table. Pattern was somewhat straight lines, a little sider web like, but no visible spots or anything.

What made me question the quality and perform the tests, was it did not have the rushy euphoria "good feeling" that I had experienced years back when I tried it. I did not use again for almost 8 years and recently used a few times. The feeling is a little edgy, almost an slight uncomfortable feeling, like my body had somewhere to be but it didn't quite know where, lol. I had mainly snorted it, but was pretty easily able to eat and sleep. This is off a almost non existent tolerance level. I did lines about 1/4 to 1/2 inch long, bumped every hour or so. I definitely felt energized after the first few bumps, but then it slowly became me asking myself "why are you still bumping this stuff? Its kinda making you feel shitty".

From my tests, I have come to the conclusion it is indeed methamphetamine, however probably highly cut with MSM or something, and has a lower level of methamphetamine in the product. I am curious to hear what experienced users think about these tests and reaction, because would call myself inexperienced in this particular substance.

Thank you for reading, I appreciate any help!