• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[opinion] hallucinagen Poly drug use

Just wanted to say LOk1 I hope you and ya mates have a great time on your holiday. All I can say is you bastards, I'll be stuck in Sydney enjoying my 3 month break

Take care of yourselves and eachother

Just wanted to quickly say I also agree - no pot with acid.
Always makes me a lot more paranoid, and I can barely function.
Especially for his first time, I'd say definitely don't have any, trips are good enough without it. Although if you have a bulb that will makes your visuals go mad.

weed+acid=
13.gif

but, weed+shrooms=
14.gif

ld50 vs ssri said:
Amen Mac. Why synergise chemicals when you can have an authentic experience on one chemical? A chemical of LSD's nature is surley enough on it's own.

Eh, each to his own I guess, though its your loss. Personally I find chems like 2ct2 and 2cb to be pretty boring on their own, no depth or clarity to the experience, 2ce was the only one I've had that I consider to be much more than eye-candy. Acid is ok on its own, I'd certainly be cautious about getting too messed up when mixing it with any other psychedelics, but the shit is like psychic drano and after 5-6 hours I really want something to take the edge off, like mdma, some g or a few stiff drinks. I fail to see why an authentic experience is any better than a combo experience... Why restrict yourself from potentially amazing experiences by being a purist?

I have not allways been a purist, i have polyused substances, many times before, and it does not do much for me at all. i would rather take a slightly larger dose of LSD rather then synergise it. I have combined Psilocybin with LSD quite a few times before, and i would have to say it was an enjoyable experience, but to blatantly topple a tripping experience with drugs of a "stimulant" nature just doesnt appeal to me, as you allready said, each to there own. ;)