• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids opiates only thing what cures me

HezzaD

Bluelighter
I suffer from borderline personality/bipolar and fibromyalgia.
Iget terrible anxiety to point of agoraphobia sometimes, but
if im high on any opiate even codeine, it just something in my brain clciks and I dont feel scared I xan speak properly e.t.c people think im sober when im fucked (unless my eyes give away) because when im sober my minds going million thoughts a second and the opiates stop this.
cannabis used to until i grew a rtolerance smoked nearly everyday for 8 years.
Also concerta does the same but keeps me awake, only provlem with opiates is the need to re dose and the addiction even though I am addicted to morphine.
Like other day instead of taking the mscontin normally or rectally, I put half in hot water mixed and drank and felt normal, slight high, not depressed.

Before strong opiates I WOULD use tramadol and codeine to feel like this so been on opiagtes 7 years, strong ones two.
Morphine is my favourite long lasting, oxycodone 2nd.

Damm I don't even know how to express how much I understand you. This is going to be a hard path. Just trust me when I say always use less never more. Poppy seed tea or Kratom

I knew a girl with extreme borderline personality disorder and methadone helped her to the point where she was pretty much normal, but insucrance stopped paying her script and forced her to "taper" (she had one week to stop a year long habit)

But what exactly is your question ?

opiates cure pretty much any mental or physical malaise
ennui,listlessness, dypsphoria, aboulia, alienation, indifference, lethargy in the same sense that the Eskimos purportedly have 77 different words for snow the English Language us peppered with variations on the theme of this abject absence that is within us all, yet manifests so very often as what medico-legal jargon attempts to delineate as substance ab/misuse yet refuses to acknowledge and therefore make any attempt at finding a different path. we use chemicals to feel, rather than our feelings themselves.

i'm also rly high (ツ)

I have bpd and methadone sorts me out but doctors won't give it me as I'm not on heroin I just abuse oxys few times a month and get wrecked on morphine couple times a week. some days I stick to orsl and feel minor withdrawal as use to plugging. . I've asked on another thread if I take a mix of low dose plugging and some extended.orally will this stop me from having a rattle.

I feel ya. Ive only gone one year without opiates since 2004. Im simply happier(ish) with them. I feel it is a godsend i can maintain myself on small dosages of kratom.

I would not want to go back to poppy pod tea or suboxone.

^ the Inuit (aka "eskimos") have different words for snow because the consistency of snow is a vital concern when it comes to travel in the far north...what consistency will be cumbersome to the runners on a sled, etc.

No real reason to bring that up except to show off probably the only thing I learned in anthropology class, LOL

On the topic at hand, I dunno, I'm just really tired of opiate sob stories. And I'm an opiate user myself, who has penned at least a couple sob stories on this very website, so I am a hypocrite. Doesn't change how I feel though. I am always blown away when certain people tell me that opiates are practically the only thing that makes them happy...it's like really, the only thing huh

I thought opiates were the only things that could make me happy and for a while they were one of the few things that did but after 5 years I feel I can be happy without them. The only problem with that is I'm addicted to them now, that's the trade you get when using opiates to be happy. There's other ways to handle problems and this is gonna be hypocritical of me to say but find some way to handle your problems that doesn't include opiates.

^ the Inuit (aka "eskimos") have different words for snow because the consistency of snow is a vital concern when it comes to travel in the far north...what consistency will be cumbersome to the runners on a sled, etc.

No real reason to bring that up except to show off probably the only thing I learned in anthropology class, LOL

ha no-scope 100% accuracy
but hold the salt sally i just heard it on QI years ago and never forgot

I have bpd and methadone sorts me out but doctors won't give it me as I'm not on heroin I just abuse oxys few times a month and get wrecked on morphine couple times a week. some days I stick to orsl and feel minor withdrawal as use to plugging. . I've asked on another thread if I take a mix of low dose plugging and some extended.orally will this stop me from having a rattle.
You don't go to a doctor, but a methadone clinic for opiate abuse. If you go in with opiates you get off the street yet should treat you, but expect only one dose a day they probably would not increase past 10-20 mg with your light usage. If you talk about pain they will tell you to go to a pain management clinic, which would probably be a better idea. If you go on methadone they will cut you off just like that if you pee dirty and will be left in w/d and no method of stability except cold turkey where self medicating will only lead you down the road of high tolerance and no relief...

Although yes if you plug you will immediately get onset and while it may not be perfectly balanced relief that might become a small amount less relief as the plug dose wears off and you start relying on the oral dose. Lower the dose to 1/6 the dose plugged and that should keep the effect balanced between the plugged and oral dose. If 1/6 doesn't work 1/3 should be stronger than the oral 2x of my math and understand of bioavailability of the substance. If you're doing this for pain management I'd suggest finding a stable dose and do the plug in the day with oral dose unless you find it makes you too sleepy then do it at night, but make sure someone is there to make sure you don't stop breathing. Then stabilize in things line massage therapy and acutonics/pressure/puncture as well as any other non drug treatment with strengthening excersize and nutrition. Then ween off and never look back