• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Opiates/h don't work

Ront_ron

Greenlighter
Opiates not working anymore
Ok In nov '16 I started taking what I thought were perc 30s but way later on found out they were pressed with .8mg of fent. Anyways I didn't start doing them almost everyday until feb-middle march then I stopped cold turkey no withdrawals(very surprised as my friend had bad withdrawals) I would snort them btw. My tolencer rose slightly from doing .5-.75 to doing 1 pill to get me high. I started doing them again in June (3 month break) and within 2 weeks of doing them about 4 times a week my tolence skyrocked to the point where I would snort 3 at one time and barely felt it. So I was confused and decided to stop. About a month goes by and my buddy is able to get his hand on some super good h claims to be 90% purity (I trust this source) and a half gram got me high about 10 times. After I went through that I stopped for two weeks and bought 2gs and this stuff wasnt as good but still up there and i barely felt it. I snorted .7g in about 5hrs and didn't feel much. Most of you will prolly say it's shitty dope but I had a buddy who does h check it out and he said otherwise. Also the pressed 30s don't really get me high anymore either. (Haven't done them for a month or two)

Anyways my question is could this just be my tolerance? I've always had somewhat of a naturally high tolerance but nothing crazy and I hear about guys sniffing h for a couple years. Before they start iv (which I'm not going to do I only sniff lol) any input would be great.

To add on I'm in pretty good shape physically I workout 5 times a week idk just thought I'd throw that out there