• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opiates - Dosing Schedule

MeanGreenBean

Greenlighter
So I have been addicted to opiates for a few years. Throughout my entire addiction, I have pretty much kept to the same dosing schedule. I eat a few pills in the morning before work and wait until I get home in the evening to pop anymore. I take a higher dose in the evening than in the morning to enjoy my night. I don't drink when I eat the pills as the alcohol ruins the high, IMO. So, every day I go about 12 hours in between the two doses. I feel like I have kept pretty good control of my dosing, well.. As much control as an addict can have I guess Lol.

Does anyone else dose similar to this? All of the people I know that pop pills eat them all day.

As a side note, I have never snorted or IV'd, I just eat em.

I think it has to do with the fact that you work. As most junkies know you get higher in the morning and it's more cost efficient to take a big dose as soon as you wake up and a booster in the afternoon than evenly spreading out your dose.

Yeah I used to wait about that between doses, problem was my doses got larger rather than more frequent so I'd eventually run out of meds. That's when problems really start. If your dopesick with a high opiate tolerance you'll more than likely find your way to the local heroin dealer.

All I'm saying is yeah it's good to take breaks, but if you can try to take a couple of days off. I know that's much easier said than done though.

I think it has to do with the fact that you work. As most junkies know you get higher in the morning and it's more cost efficient to take a big dose as soon as you wake up and a booster in the afternoon than evenly spreading out your dose.

This. Take most of mine in the morning then after work take a little bit.

Mine is not day dependent but more month dependent.

I get my scripts on a monthly basis so I maybe have 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. This has been going on for 5 years +.

If you're going to be an addict be a sensible one, ha.

Mine is not day dependent but more month dependent.

I get my scripts on a monthly basis so I maybe have 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. This has been going on for 5 years +.

If you're going to be an addict be a sensible one, ha.

I used to do what you are but more like 20 days with and the last 10 off. It just got to where the WD's were so terrible I had to change it up one way or another. I honestly felt like for every WD day I had to deal with, it was shortening my life day by day. That's how horrific those WD days were on the body. These days I make it last the whole 30 days, so no more WD's. Is there any way you can accomplish that? If you could, I know you'd feel 1000% better. If you would like to know how I personally do it, PM me and I'll be happy to share. God Bless!