• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Opiates? Difference between fetanyl high and a heroin high

Hello.

Was that as a result of this thread being a trigger? Just curious (although sorry to hear about it).

Just curious because I can see how MANY threads around here would serve as triggers in spite of their initial intention being harm reduction. Pretty much the same thing as a bunch of clean users getting together for a game of cards (silly example but you know what I mean I'm sure), inevitably the conversation would eventually drift to reminiscing about, or romanticizing (mainly falsely?), "the good old days" of getting high and a discussion of various experiences and anecdotes and amusing experiences had while high, and it wold probably then only take one to say "let's go score for old time's sake" and, well, the rest would be history for most.
Hey,
Fuck you asshole, you just described a NA meeting!I.ve been reading your shite here on a subject you seem to know nothing about, (me neither). What if I may ask, is your qualifying " history" of WAY WAY more tolerance than we mere mortals. No IV, can't smoke on foil, and prefer codeine to morphine. All your words. And the phrase " I can attest based on what I've read, not on personal experience" is in fact a contradiction. If your here to learn,plenty of study info. If lonely/trying to make online connections ( but no drug lifestyle/problem/contributions/sound advice) to contribute, may want to ask yourself why here? access to pharma grade fent, didn't follow parameters for chosen roa, nor followed thru with sublingual.
But youre gonna write a HR report. Like a proctologist prescribing psych meds. If social and sharpening typing or social skills, check out the lounge. CH will give you plenty to do.
If, and here's my bet your'e trying to relate to the cool kids that traveled a different path than you for whatever
reason, read on; you dodged a bullet most will tell you if honest. WE all seem chummy cohesive, and even like some close as family. Truth is, If you're on here frequently. as I am drugs are still a problem in your life. Different stages of the same marathon that I for one had no idea what was signing up for as a youngster.
Wanna learn first hand? Volunteer at an exchange or injection safe site. The local mission. spend 10 bucks online hand out 5000 alcohol wipes.Offer to assist mobile doc on abscess day.
We ain't the cool kids. Nor snobs. But I for one, abso fucking lutely earned my place on this ship of fools. And I for one, don't appreciate the condascention and stereotyping above.

Just read the fent fetish shit above. Either a potential serial killer using fent nasal spray, or I smell bacon. RUn boys

I've seen too many times to count that "fentynal is a cold and short-lived high." I was anything but cold. Not HR but it was a mind-blowing feeling that made me want to do nothing other than itch myself and nod out. Is it complete waste of time? Probably lol. The line between catching a fly high and an tranquilizing a whale when it comes to fentynal is realistically just a very dangerous game to be playing. One more wee puff of fent and it could all be over in a second :/ I'm not going to lie to the public about my experience with it though. I found it to be unbelievably euphoric and something "too good to be true." But yes... fent is probably not worth the risk. No high is good enough to literally die for. I suppose some addicts would disagree but I feel pretty strongly about that. Life is too short to be wasted on evil powder like fent. If you trust your opiate tolerance then you can measure it out and probably end up fine. Opiates are not something you want to take risks with. Arrogance has defeated too many folks and no one can explain to those who have overdosed from careless mistakes how they aren't immune to dying. Overdoses really do happen but most of then were very avoidable. If you've caught "the perfect high" and are currently in bliss... do you really have to take more heroin? Sometimes you have to respect something other than yourself in order to survive.

Fentanyl sucks ball sac in my opinion. Reading through the comments, as with anything, it depends on the person. For me, fentanyl has no euphoria, got me ROCKED (I needed almost NOTHING and had a pretty high tolerance), hit me hard and lasted not very long. Maybe a few hours and then I’d usually wake up with my head down some place ready for another shot. I have OD’d a few times on fentanyl. Each time needing narcan and once takin 45 mins to revive by paramedics. Be careful.

heroin- euphoric high and lasted me about 8 hours. This was back when heroin was actually heroin,between 2004 and 2014’ish. Totally different highs. I don’t use opiates anymore because I’m on vivitrol. Heroin around here isn’t heroin anymore. It’s almost always that and god knows what.

Fentanyl sucks ball sac in my opinion. Reading through the comments, as with anything, it depends on the person. For me, fentanyl has no euphoria, got me ROCKED (I needed almost NOTHING and had a pretty high tolerance), hit me hard and lasted not very long. Maybe a few hours and then I’d usually wake up with my head down some place ready for another shot. I have OD’d a few times on fentanyl. Each time needing narcan and once takin 45 mins to revive by paramedics. Be careful.

heroin- euphoric high and lasted me about 8 hours. This was back when heroin was actually heroin,between 2004 and 2014’ish. Totally different highs. I don’t use opiates anymore because I’m on vivitrol. Heroin around here isn’t heroin anymore. It’s almost always that and god knows what.

I suppose in theory when dealers started inserting fent into their heroin product they thought--who cares about junkies anyway? But in reality junkies are our doctors... lawyers... etc. People started dropping like flies in every direction. I wish fent did not exist. So many incredible lives would still be here today. There is no point in bearing hostility towards how things are though. We all knew the risks of opiates from the moment the first percocet widdled it's way into our lives. Opiates reputation proceeds itself. If it isn't the opiates that end you--there's a hostile virus wreaking havoc on the earth or radiation/the sun could suddenly explode lol. Just appreciate life while you can.

@GetMeOutOfThisCRAP. Thanks for the response! I hear you. I have just over one year clean from street drugs after over a decade of addiction to them. Prison, cliche as it is, kind of saves my life. I bear no hostility toward the scene. It served me for a very long time.

while I was in there (prison) I did learn to appreciate life. Shit, I would watch -lay on my bunk and WATCH the damn spider build its web, wrap up its prey, it then, I swear I saw it POOP once 👀.

But regarding the OP - depends on what kind of high you’re looking for. Just please be safe about it. Have narcan nearby and preferably don’t use the fentanyl (Esp) alone.

Last edited:
Its like black or percs.. but instead you dead. That's fent.

Ok you're right I'm not really qualified to say but I just saw that lil peep documentary n I'm pissed off

Its like black or percs.. but instead you dead. That's fent.

Ok you're right I'm not really qualified to say but I just saw that lil peep documentary n I'm pissed off

Lil peep documentary? Should I watch it? lol

Strange how the best anti-depressant on earth ruins your entire life and causes seemingly never-ending misery. I suppose it be like that though. All anyone wanted was to feel good for a little bit... If someone insists on trying fent they have a right to do so. There are other options though that don't result in waking up inside an emergency room not knowing what the hell happened. Painkillers are objectively dangerous but you can moderate your dosage and make choices!

Lil peep documentary? Should I watch it? lol

Strange how the best anti-depressant on earth ruins your entire life and causes seemingly never-ending misery. I suppose it be like that though. All anyone wanted was to feel good for a little bit... If someone insists on trying fent they have a right to do so. There are other options though that don't result in waking up inside an emergency room not knowing what the hell happened. Painkillers are objectively dangerous but you can moderate your dosage and make choices!
That's the thing tho, when ppl are taking straight fentanyl powder and mixing up some fucked off concoction to press into pretty lil blue pills stamped with M 30 and SELLING them to fucking KIDS just trying to feel good for the night, they are robbing them of that choice. Fucking pisses me off so bad. By the way, if some is "snoring" after nodding off, they aren't sleeping, they're dying, unable to breath.

That's the thing tho, when ppl are taking straight fentanyl powder and mixing up some fucked off concoction to press into pretty lil blue pills stamped with M 30 and SELLING them to fucking KIDS just trying to feel good for the night, they are robbing them of that choice. Fucking pisses me off so bad. By the way, if some is "snoring" after nodding off, they aren't sleeping, they're dying, unable to breath.
If you're like me, don't watch it cuz that shit kinda fucked me up a lil bit. Thinking about it too much and it was last week when I watched it

If you're like me, don't watch it cuz that shit kinda fucked me up a lil bit. Thinking about it too much and it was last week when I watched it

Ugh you kind of made me want to watch it more than ever now. Brb.

You have a point. This does happen and it is unfortunate risk at any given moment. Lacing xanax bars with fent is a special kind of evil. However, I think the media overplays how often it occurs. Not something I'd want to put money on.. but the US media is constantly telling people "not to do drugs" when ironically our doctors prescribed painkillers like candy for a decade. Believe it or not, dealers do not want their customers to overdose. When the police sense the presence of carfent in a series of OD's--they go out of their way and do anything possible to locate the dealer and demand he/she live out the rest of that dealer's life in prison or at the least the highest charge possible. The majority of dealers don't genuinely know much about the product they're selling.. but if someone overdoses who bought from them the amount of heat from the situation is too much for them to not care about their customers whatsoever. Imo.

Last edited:
Fentanyl was very euphoric IME, I had passed out initially, but upon waking up I felt like a million dollars, very chatty etc. The main euphoria lasted no more than a few minutes though, but It's not true that fentanyl is not euphoric at all IME.

Last edited:
Im a dopefiend and love the high and the one time i did fentanyl I overdosed and afterwards i still felt the fentanyl for a couple days but it still wasn’t enjoyable,im currently playin with poppy pods which is kinda like dope but its very easy to get a habit from

Never did fentanyl but some other opioids, like codeine, morphine, methadone, tramadol, tilidin, bromadol, AH-7921, butyr-fent, heroin, W-15 and some other obscure ones. Bromadol was what I loved most. It didn't provide any rush by the oral/sublingual route I was using because the stuff came pre-mixed as a volumetric solution, but the high was just soo mellow, soft silky and somehow organic (yeah I know the compound is purely chemical). Like the acute feelings of morphine when you do it without tolerance but x2 and working on top of morphine/methadone, Butyr-fent wasn't euphoric, not dysphoric either but had more of what I'd expect from a benzodiazepine, it was anxiolytic but kinda underwhelming why I didn't miss the stuff after it was gone.

So I'd say heroin is more euphoric, but only as long as you don't have significant tolerance or are using together with some NMDA antagonist.

Yes, they're incredibly different.

Fentanyl is incredibly boring and has very little euphoria (although if you smoke you may get that initial rush) and has severely worse withdrawals due to it's incredibly long elimination half-life with repeated use. With fentanyl it's typically sick, normal or nodding/sleepy/moaning and blackout or zombie like.

Heroin is an incredibly euphoric drug and was quite possibly my favorite high. The warm blanket, cloud 9 feeling and the intense euphoria made it a great combination for me when it comes to opioids.

There is no comparison to how pointless fentanyl is compared to heroin, fentanyl serves one purpose and one purpose alone: getting out of withdrawals for cheap. Either that or for legit pain management during surgery, but recreationally it fails, in my opinion.
I totally agree . Although my experience has been with only pharma opioids and never tried H. But my experience with Fent was awful.

In the early 2000's I was totally strung out on pharmaceutical opiates. My Dr. (I had kizer misspelled on purpose) would pretty much give me whatever I asked for. As long as I didn't call it in early they never ever questioned my refills.
I had over 9 years experienced a fair amount of different opiates my absolute fave was Hycodan cough syrup. From many many convos with my husband and close friends it's very close to Heroin.
All that to say
I tried fent about a week ago and did like 4 or 5 o bumps throughout the day to gain some perspective on this nasty little concoction.

That garbage stayed with me for 4 frikkin days.

I must say that fentanyl in all forms ime/imo is shit.
It was the worst high ever.
Jagged raw harsh ugly aggressive ... Those are the words that come to mind when I want to tell my experience.
Imo opiates make you warm and fuzzy and everything is lovely and I could work all day clean the house and cook dinner all in a short time and with a smile. That Fetty shit made me very aggressive and mean (that's putting mildly) not to mention it made me feel like I was losing my shit totally. It was fent powder so who knows what the hell was in it. I am thinking maybe ketamine.
So yeah I seriously DO NOT GET why people say this garbage is fire..
Imo old school opiates is equal to buying a designer suit at Nordies.
The Fetty is equal to buying a cheap Chinese counterfeit knock off from a guy in an alley.

That i didnt know! Thanks!
That makes it really suck royaly!
Sorta like bupe, minus the body count.
I never got anything at all out of it. I do have about 45 mg lying around for emergency, but they will just be gathering dust if no major problems arise. Suboxone i would throw in trash. Tilidin + Naloxon is still abusable with low tolerance but a agonist/antagonist + a full antagonist- no just no!
Subutex has no naloxone in it. You can take it as soon as you get into mild withdrawal.

Subutex has no naloxone in it. You can take it as soon as you get into mild withdrawal.
It's not the naloxone that causes precipitated withdrawals when switching from a full agonist it's the buprenorphine itself.

Feel sorry for my fellow americans we still get heroin the warmth the rush put on some led zeppelin a fag nothing beats it velvet underground describe it best on the song heroin