• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Opiates? Difference between fetanyl high and a heroin high

I hate the itching and puking, first of all. But In love with fentanyl's voïd. That's how I 'd call it. You Just fade away in a bliss of down-low silent euphoria and wake up thirty minutes later with a stranger wellbeing and a want for more. Heroin I didn't enjoy as much, but i guess it was bad quality. Opium, poppy, I didn't really felt like using Tramadol or anything. It has a bliss to it, an entactogenic feeling and a dreamy yet awake state of mind. Mind you, every poppy is different if not from the same field ;). Fentanyl VS Morphine I wouldn't dare to chose.
Agreed, that’s exactly what fent does to me. Unless you have a low tolerance and take just a small amount, then it actually gets you up. Cleaning house & shit. I really am shocked at all the people saying tar is more euphoric. It’s gotta be a dose thing. Or maybe they’re getting too weak/too strong analogues. I’ve no Idea.

That's so bizarre. I was actually buying measured fent pills (you don't have to lecture me on the dangers of this it's in the past lo). The fent was incredibly euphoric and long-lasting. Which makes me think there is new tech up and about. It was to this day the best feeling I can think of.

Why can't one theoretically purchase alot of powder and just accurate measure the doses?

There is a fentanyl analogue that is available and ULTRA SUPER CHEAP per dose, because the dose is 5-10 micrograms of the pure powder and it can be bought by the gram. It's called carfentanyl, and people report that it lasts for like 8 hours and is extremely euphoric, and not much like fentanyl at all.

I've had pharma fentanyl, found it really boring, just a heavy stoning/sedation, I had to sit down, then lay down, my body felt good but I did not have an elevated mood at all.

I've had real heroin 99% purity from Pakistan, my group had it lab analyzed and it checked out. This was on a secret forum of ~30 members who did group buys and where some people had some really serious connection. Shit was light tan and smelled of vinegar. 7-10mg snorted would have me nodding in and out of the most amazing dreams for hours... I felt so damn good, it was insane. If that was a 10, fentanyl was a 1.5, in terms of euphoria.

There is a fentanyl analogue that is available and ULTRA SUPER CHEAP per dose, because the dose is 5-10 micrograms of the pure powder and it can be bought by the gram. It's called carfentanyl, and people report that it lasts for like 8 hours and is extremely euphoric, and not much like fentanyl at all.

I've had pharma fentanyl, found it really boring, just a heavy stoning/sedation, I had to sit down, then lay down, my body felt good but I did not have an elevated mood at all.

I've had real heroin 99% purity from Pakistan, my group had it lab analyzed and it checked out. This was on a secret forum of ~30 members who did group buys and where some people had some really serious connection. Shit was light tan and smelled of vinegar. 7-10mg snorted would have me nodding in and out of the most amazing dreams for hours... I felt so damn good, it was insane. If that was a 10, fentanyl was a 1.5, in terms of euphoria.
I truly believe you got too much fent that time. What was the ROA? And was it the medical grade or the mystery analogues?

As for Carfentanyl, I heard that’s impossible to get as of yet. It was only recently approved. Unless they’ve figured out how to “bath tub” it.

Agreed, that’s exactly what fent does to me. Unless you have a low tolerance and take just a small amount, then it actually gets you up. Cleaning house & shit. I really am shocked at all the people saying tar is more euphoric. It’s gotta be a dose thing. Or maybe they’re getting too weak/too strong analogues. I’ve no Idea.

Well there’s the issue right there, many of us aren’t talking about tar which is garbage in comparison to high purity diacetylmorphine.

But then real high purity heroin is but a legend at this point, the only scene in the US not completely taken over by fentanyl is the SW Tar scene.

-GC

The incredibly long half life of fentanyl deals with the fentanyl analogues that are going around, not the medical grade version. I’m getting these blue fentanyl counterfeit pills that are made to look like the OxyContin 30mg pills. The half life is SO long on those you could literally skip a day. I’d say it’s similar in half life to methadone but likely a tad longer. I always had a hard time skipping a day on methadone, regardless of dose. It could be done but I wouldn’t call it easy. But these fentanyl analogues? I’m suspicious I could make it close to day 3 semi comfortably.
There's furanylcarfentanyl and etonitazene analogues being pressed atm in the States, that's what Comes out of China

I’d bet they weren’t heroin pressed. That’s exceedingly rare, and I suspect the taste would give it away. The fent pills have a very minimal taste, kinda like burnt popcorn. The blue ones anyway
But if they that good....and such long legs!
There are so many synthetic opies outta there, like isonitra...i"d have to look em up.
Who says those producing them stick to fent?
Its a open field. And i'd do anything to get ahold of those! I bet not DN but street sale.
No chance. But i second that on methadone!
On 100mg levo- methadone, allowed to IV, i was golden. But 100mg Methadone oral dont hold me 18 hours! I am a fast metabolizer, and going at 8 in the morning for your dose just cause nose running, eyes watering.....😔
As a stand alone keep me well its second choice only in very high doses. Maybe have a pill checked??? Would love to know what inside!! That made for good reading, thanks for link! And diphenhydramin as potentiator, as if that wasnt strong enough! Makes afghan brown seem like codein

Last edited:
There's furanylcarfentanyl and etonitazene analogues being pressed atm in the States, that's what Comes out of China
Thats what i meant, only isonitazene.
That spossed to be very euphoric but verrry short half- life. You know what happened to the guy who secretly synthesized it in his workplace? Thomas Fairfield or something like that. Dang!!!

I can't see normal street dealers having access to or even daring to associate with carfent. I could be totally wrong on this! I just suspect that on the East Coast (at least) there is an altered fent that is more euphoric and with a longer duration of effects that is not carfent. I suppose it is definitely possible for counterfeit pills that feel "heavenly" to be comprised of an incredibly small insignificant dose of carfent. I'm still trying to figure it out to be honest lol. It was too euphoric to be oxy and the pills were measured accurately down to a wire. To this day I consider those fake blue roxies and endocets to be the best feeling I've ever known. They delivered pure euphoria, itching, nodding--but were also strangely energizing like adderall. It's what I imagine good heroin to feel like.. such an amazing sensation it's the only thing you want to do 24/7. They're not around anymore but when the quarantine started they thrived because oxycodone medications were being stripped away from patients to keep it off the streets (with unfortunate consequences for chronic pain patients on the flip side :().

It may interest some to know that the "duration of action" is a different thing altogether to the elimination half life of a drug (although they are to a degree linked). Also interesting to note that the elimination half life of a drug differs depending on the route of administration (believe it or not)

Wow that is interesting. Can you expound?

Well there’s the issue right there, many of us aren’t talking about tar which is garbage in comparison to high purity diacetylmorphine.

But then real high purity heroin is but a legend at this point, the only scene in the US not completely taken over by fentanyl is the SW Tar scene.

-GC

Ah, well that may well be. But as you say, who’s getting that pure afghan shit anymore anyway? Also, all those years at the methadone clinic they used to test us once a month. It would always come back positive for either codein, oxycodone, or morphine. Or a combination of the 3. But there were several times (in nearly 20 years) where my counselor showed me that it actually came back positive for “heroin”, meaning it was the real deal. But again, when you’re a high tolerance methadone/heroin user, you can kiss the euphoria goodbye. It’s only the blue fent pills that have been scratching that itch for me (and just barely at that).

Morning.

I had to check these dates of these posts twice to ensure I wasn't looking at a corpse thread or something posted like decades ago and I missed it. And far be it for me correct information furnished by a moderator who has been around for over a decade. But in this particular case I think it warranted. And I suppose in fairness: we all have our own drugs interests and therefore will have spent more time researching a particular drug over another e.g. don't ask me anything about meth. because I wouldn't have the answer given that its interest to me is limited purely to the commercial value.

The above all being said: I'm posting this in the true spirit of harm reduction i.e. lest some new user or guest browsing comes across this information and goes on a quest to obtain Carfentanil (sometimes spelled Carfentanyl) assuming it to be the shit based on the information contained on this thread.

Although the generally quoted figures vary some (usually not by much though): Carfentanil is 100 times stronger than Fentanyl, 5 000 times stronger than Herion, and a heroic 10 000 times stronger than Morphine. It was first synthesized in 1974 and became commercially available in 1986 being sold as an anesthetic for veterinary use (to anaesthetize large mammals e.g. elephant and rhino to name but two). It has further been weaponized i.e. used by the Russians in 2002 during the Moscow theater hostage crisis. It only became a controlled substance in China in 2017 (but of course not to be outdone and in true Chinese fashion is still being manufactured and can still be purchased the caveat, as usual, being the purported purity of the powder available).

I'm not going to re-type the entire Internet here. But the above should give you a rough idea as to why it's probably not a good idea to source and use.

One or two anecdotes:

Yip. It would be measured in µg (micrograms). Given that I know personally what 16.8µg of Fentanyl looks like (almost imperceptible) well then I don't know how you'd calculate a dose save for making a measured solution in order to calculate the per ml concentration.

The generally accepted lethal dose of Fentanyl for an average human being is 2mg. Based on this: you do the math (as to what the possible lethal dose of Carfentanil could be) (although if it's any consolation it's, oddly enough, less deadly in rats than Fentanyl itself and for a variety of reasons but which I doubt are applicable here).

It may interest some to know that the "duration of action" is a different thing altogether to the elimination half life of a drug (although they are to a degree linked). Also interesting to note that the elimination half life of a drug differs depending on the route of administration (believe it or not).

Anybody wanting to put this to the test: may as well go for broke then i.e. Ohmefentanyl anyone? Lol!

Edit:

For the sake of interest and as usual trying to do a thorough job of things see the document below. Sadly it's dated (2017) but is a report from the WHO re: Carfentanil. Pretty much everything you want to know really all nicely summed up (and some interesting factoids that even I was not aware of until now).

Carfentanil - Critical Review Report

I think the confusion about when carfentinil was approved is it was recently approved for humans in a combat setting. The judge said he was inclined to approve it despite the risks for soldiers whose injuries made getting into a vein impossible, it’s strong enough to take it as a sublingual in the field.

Ah, well that may well be. But as you say, who’s getting that pure afghan shit anymore anyway? Also, all those years at the methadone clinic they used to test us once a month. It would always come back positive for either codein, oxycodone, or morphine. Or a combination of the 3. But there were several times (in nearly 20 years) where my counselor showed me that it actually came back positive for “heroin”, meaning it was the real deal. But again, when you’re a high tolerance methadone/heroin user, you can kiss the euphoria goodbye. It’s only the blue fent pills that have been scratching that itch for me (and just barely at that).

So you were using heroin for all those years but only occasionally pissing dirty for it?

-GC

So you were using heroin for all those years but only occasionally pissing dirty for it?

-GC
No I pissed dirty every month, but it was always coming back dirty for codein/oxycodone/morphine. I only tested dirty for “real” heroin those few times. I never noticed any difference in the high though. It’s always just a pure body high.

That's interesting. Now that I did NOT know. As a matter of interest: do you know if it was approved to be used in a diluted form or meant to "end suffering permanently" (trying not to be gross about it hence my choice of words)?

Sorry. Just asking. As a few around here may know: I have a sort of "anything Fentanyl related fetish" so have a never ending thirst for knowledge on the topic (and I cannot really even give you a good reason for this i.e. I'm not even a user) (says he while slowly building up a stash of pharmaceutical Fentanyl freebase! Lol!).

Honestly I don’t know the answer to your question but my impression is it was not a diluted form. That was never mentioned anyway. And I don’t think it was necessarily to “end suffering”, just to help soldiers who can’t be injected for whatever reason. And btw, I’m the same way on fentanyl. But because I’m a user. Just out of curiosity, if you don’t use why are you saving up the powder?

As promised above:

Off topic of this thread? Not sure. Not the end of the world if it is though.

Anyway. Here's more (once again saves me from re-typing the entire content of the Internet).

Biological Half Life

There's various links in the page linking to different half lives.

As for the different ROA's resulting in different elimination half lives then take a look at the table on the far right of the document below under the main heading "Pharmacokinetic data" and the sub heading "Elimination half-life" (but this in relation to Fentanyl not Carfentanil) (the latter, for the sake of interest, having an elimination half-life of 7.7 hours and in the case of Carfentanil I'd make the assumption that this is based on the ROA being IV and nothing else).

Just some useful (useless?) information for possible future reference (fill up some empty brain cells for the hell of it) (not everyone has my same passionate interest in anything Fentanyl related I'm sure).
Thank you so much for the info. 😎👍

No I pissed dirty every month, but it was always coming back dirty for codein/oxycodone/morphine. I only tested dirty for “real” heroin those few times. I never noticed any difference in the high though. It’s always just a pure body high.

This could be because much of tar is said to be (although the few analysis don’t fully back it up) 6-monoacetylmorphine instead of diacetylmorphine.

6-MAM is actually said to be stronger/better than diacetylmorphine but would possibly explain why you weren’t pissing dirty for “real” heroin if they are looking for diacetylmorphine and the tar had 6-MAM.

Heroin also hydrolyzes to 6-MAM then morphine in the body fairly rapidly. They may be missing it for that reason.

-GC

This could be because much of tar is said to be (although the few analysis don’t fully back it up) 6-monoacetylmorphine instead of diacetylmorphine.

6-MAM is actually said to be stronger/better than diacetylmorphine but would possibly explain why you weren’t pissing dirty for “real” heroin if they are looking for diacetylmorphine and the tar had 6-MAM.

Heroin also hydrolyzes to 6-MAM then morphine in the body fairly rapidly. They may be missing it for that reason.

-GC
Very interesting, thank you for that. The point I was making was that even when I tested positive for actual heroin, I don’t remember it feeling any different. Like I’ve argued before, I truly believe it’s tolerance related. The higher your tolerance, the less euphoria you’re gonna feel. Right now it’s only fentanyl that gives me a hint of euphoria.

Wow that is interesting. Can you expound?
Ok, so I read that first link you posted. Honestly most of that is common sense for any long term addict. But it didn’t specifically address the difference of “duration of action” & half life as you mentioned. Unless I just missed it.

Also it’s funny, there are 2 drugs there that are listed as having short half lives that, in practice, have the opposite effect on me: Valium & Marijuana. It claims Valium is only active for 2 hours. I always got 8-10 hours out of it. It’s the Xanax, if anything,that’s in & out rather quickly. And THC? I’ve read that it’s a little different to other drugs when it comes to half life. If you’re a daily user like me, it’s around 5 days. If you’re an occasional user, it’s 1.3 days. This article says it’s only 2 hours and that simply doesn’t resonate with my experience. If I get high, I’m high all fuckin night.

What do you think?

Ha! Consider yourself lucky mate. I WISH it still gave me the munchies. That’s one of the cooler effects. But I’m far too frequent a user to get all those extra goodies. I’d need to take a week off and man I just can’t do it. Need it for sleep.

12 years of at least a g a day of heroin addiction, fent came thru heavy these last 2 3 years and as many have mentioned, it doesn't seem to have that ummphh to it like good H does. i enjoy fent, i get somewhat of a euphoria from fent.. nothing like h tho. h lasts hourss and warma me up n has me happy enjoying the day.. whereas fent just gets me straight to itchy ass fuckin nose, eyelids tooo heavy to lift up... then bam! i lose 4 hours at least lol.. but yeah like stated above w my kinda tolerance, i aint even looking for a high anymore, im just tryna not be sick/stay normal.. but i explain it like this. H is a niice hash joint to the face, fucks u up for a min, but then your nicw n chillin for the rest of the day. but fent is like eating an entire tray of edibles .. you gonna blackout for 3 days easy n not even know it. lol everyone's made the edible mistake im assuming, yeah?? lol eat one n wait 30 40 mins n nothin, so ya eat 3 more.. n in 15 mins you a god damn vegetable lol