• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Opiates? Difference between fetanyl high and a heroin high

OMG I am so thankful that I'm more or less allergic to opioids/opiates. I tried everything and everytime it resulted in puking the whole night through ( I know one time is normal but afterwards you should have a good trip). Nope. Puking, puking, puking for hours on every opioid/opiat I have taken. So good for me - now just the Benzoaddiction is left. JUST.

Greetz,

JJ

Yes, they're incredibly different.

Fentanyl is incredibly boring and has very little euphoria (although if you smoke you may get that initial rush) and has severely worse withdrawals due to it's incredibly long elimination half-life with repeated use. With fentanyl it's typically sick, normal or nodding/sleepy/moaning and blackout or zombie like.

Heroin is an incredibly euphoric drug and was quite possibly my favorite high. The warm blanket, cloud 9 feeling and the intense euphoria made it a great combination for me when it comes to opioids.

There is no comparison to how pointless fentanyl is compared to heroin, fentanyl serves one purpose and one purpose alone: getting out of withdrawals for cheap. Either that or for legit pain management during surgery, but recreationally it fails, in my opinion.
Bro,thats a typo or? Since when does fent, even with long use, have a INCREDIBLY LONG HALF- LIFE??? That not fent!
Though you gotta give it to the suppliers, in the 90s offering fent wouldve come with a " whats that?" in my neck of woods. Then the patches came and Docs thought " those lowlife cunts cant abuse those " and scripted freely! Oh Yeah? Go visit a gravejard and check the " unabuseability " ( is that even a Word?)

Could be. I'd maybe buy into that given my "experience" as detailed earlier on this thread (with extracted pharmaceutical Fentanyl freebase that is). Cannot say I regret that it turned out the way it did though i.e. last problem I need on my plate is enjoying a Fentanyl high or having a Fentanyl addiction!

One thing I can attest to though (and I've read about this many times in different places): depending on the ROA Fentanyl doesn't hit you. Until it does. That's my (limited) experience and, as I say, based on quite a few posts I've read over the months on this very issue. It's not like crack (for example) where the effect is almost instantaneous. Or even powdered Cocaine for that matter. Seems to me that with Fentanyl (patches anyway): your first attempt appears to be almost benign and you're left wondering "what is all the hype about" which inevitably leads you to dose more, then still not much happens, then dose more, and, well, by the time it no longer feels benign you could very well already have crossed the magic line in the sand.

Anyway. I keep saying I probably shouldn't be posting on this thread given my NO experience with opiates so I'll try butt out. Just love talking about this shit I guess is all i.e. it fascinates me for some inexplicable reason. Still and this being said: nothing I'd fuck with or take lightly. Not with what I know NOW anyway.
..not to forget the guy who robbed a pharmacy and was found dead with 5 patches on him. Bet he thought " shites not coming, slap on another one " and bing, the magic line was crossed. Was probably thinking " now at least its coming...aah not bad...."lights out !
RIP, we all made such mistakes, but we were lucky enough to rant here about them.

Bro,thats a typo or? Since when does fent, even with long use, have a INCREDIBLY LONG HALF- LIFE??? That not fent!

No, not a typo. Fentanyl has a very short half-life in the central compartment (blood) which makes constant redosing necessary. The problem is that is has an extremely long elimination half-life from the peripheral compartment and can take weeks to fully be eliminated, this is why inducing onto buprenorphine from fentanyl is extremely difficult, the withdrawals last much longer and why you can test positive for fentanyl weeks after last use.

No, not a typo. Fentanyl has a very short half-life in the central compartment (blood) which makes constant redosing necessary. The problem is that is has an extremely long elimination half-life from the peripheral compartment and can take weeks to fully be eliminated, this is why inducing onto buprenorphine from fentanyl is extremely difficult, the withdrawals last much longer and why you can test positive for fentanyl weeks after last use.
That i didnt know! Thanks!
That makes it really suck royaly!
Sorta like bupe, minus the body count.
I never got anything at all out of it. I do have about 45 mg lying around for emergency, but they will just be gathering dust if no major problems arise. Suboxone i would throw in trash. Tilidin + Naloxon is still abusable with low tolerance but a agonist/antagonist + a full antagonist- no just no!

Last edited:
Regarding the “new users will like fent” theory... Bogus.

I first started using fentanyl when I was new to opiates at 16yrs old, I’d tried opiates at this point but wasn’t much a fan. Fentanyl was only fun because it was so powerful, not euphoric.

So I got to experience it when I was new to opiates and later on when I had a tolerance, neither times would I consider it a “get up and clean the house” kinda opiate.

-GC

Regarding the “new users will like fent” theory... Bogus.

I first started using fentanyl when I was new to opiates at 16yrs old, I’d tried opiates at this point but wasn’t much a fan. Fentanyl was only fun because it was so powerful, not euphoric.

So I got to experience it when I was new to opiates and later on when I had a tolerance, neither times would I consider it a “get up and clean the house” kinda opiate.

-GC
You STARTED OUT with fent!!! Wow.
You dont fuck around. That for sure

You STARTED OUT with fent!!! Wow.
You dont fuck around. That for sure

Started with 100mg morphine, didnt like em really, and one 40mg Oxycodone experience. Didn’t touch nothing for a year or so then tried Fentanyl which only appealed cuz I was a kid that liked to get fUcKeD UP lol. But looking back wasn’t euphoric, just potent.

Back then they just handed out opiate prescriptions, I tried fent cuz I had 10 100ug patches just sitting in my cupboard given as samples. This was when the patches first came out. My dad was on 400mg morphine and 320mg oxy a day at one point. 2x 160mg Oxys a day, people would kill for those.

-GC

Started with 100mg morphine, didnt like em really, and one 40mg Oxycodone experience. Didn’t touch nothing for a year or so then tried Fentanyl which only appealed cuz I was a kid that liked to get fUcKeD UP lol. But looking back wasn’t euphoric, just potent.

Back then they just handed out opiate prescriptions, I tried fent cuz I had 10 100ug patches just sitting in my cupboard given as samples. This was when the patches first came out. My dad was on 400mg morphine and 320mg oxy a day at one point. 2x 160mg Oxys a day, people would kill for those.

-GC
Are you writing from PARADISE???
One place left???

2x 160mg Oxys a day, people would kill for those.

Damn, you're bringing up some memories for me here lol. I remember getting the blues (160s) for a while back around 2006-ish. Back when drugs were still fun, I suppose. Oh how I never could have guessed the trajectory they would have taken me...

Hello.

Was that as a result of this thread being a trigger? Just curious (although sorry to hear about it).

Just curious because I can see how MANY threads around here would serve as triggers in spite of their initial intention being harm reduction. Pretty much the same thing as a bunch of clean users getting together for a game of cards (silly example but you know what I mean I'm sure), inevitably the conversation would eventually drift to reminiscing about, or romanticizing (mainly falsely?), "the good old days" of getting high and a discussion of various experiences and anecdotes and amusing experiences had while high, and it wold probably then only take one to say "let's go score for old time's sake" and, well, the rest would be history for most.

I don't think it was BL to be honest. I had a steady supply of subs but after a long period of time suboxone just doesn't get one high or have any hedonistic qualities like oxy/fent does. Breathing air is a trigger for opiate addiction :LOL: I would say that corona/the quarantine is a far stronger trigger than BL. The isolation and lack of excitement these past few months makes me (and seemingly many others) want to relapse.

I don't do Cocaine every day, just when I have enough money - my binges are like every two months, it depends. And if I binge 10 gram in 4 days, then I know it's gone, it doesn't make me craving like hell and I never feel a crash or something. Hard to believe. But it is like that.

JJ

I don't do Cocaine every day, just when I have enough money - my binges are like every two months, it depends. And if I binge 10 gram in 4 days, then I know it's gone, it doesn't make me craving like hell and I never feel a crash or something. Hard to believe. But it is like that.

JJ

I actually like this about stimulants! I'm definitely addicted to adderall, but I've found that it's not something that I crave daily or would ever have urges to do daily. Stimulants feel like a reset where you can scratch the itch and you're good for a while.

There's something special about opiates where most people (myself included) want to do 24/7. The cravings are unbelievable.

Not to be nosy but are you not leaving a little something out here? Lol!

Then again: if you're anything like me and don't consider Cocaine a (physical) addiction well then you're fine i.e. just benzos. to go! Lol!

The sentence "now just the benzoaddiction is left" was an ironic one! You didn't get it! LOL!

JJ

I hate the itching and puking, first of all. But In love with fentanyl's voïd. That's how I 'd call it. You Just fade away in a bliss of down-low silent euphoria and wake up thirty minutes later with a stranger wellbeing and a want for more. Heroin I didn't enjoy as much, but i guess it was bad quality. Opium, poppy, I didn't really felt like using Tramadol or anything. It has a bliss to it, an entactogenic feeling and a dreamy yet awake state of mind. Mind you, every poppy is different if not from the same field ;). Fentanyl VS Morphine I wouldn't dare to chose.

Though you gotta give it to the suppliers, in the 90s offering fent wouldve come with a " whats that?" in my neck of woods. Then the patches came and Docs thought " those lowlife cunts cant abuse those " and scripted freely! Oh Yeah? Go visit a gravejard and check the " unabuseability " ( is that even a Word?)

The incredibly long half life of fentanyl deals with the fentanyl analogues that are going around, not the medical grade version. I’m getting these blue fentanyl counterfeit pills that are made to look like the OxyContin 30mg pills. The half life is SO long on those you could literally skip a day. I’d say it’s similar in half life to methadone but likely a tad longer. I always had a hard time skipping a day on methadone, regardless of dose. It could be done but I wouldn’t call it easy. But these fentanyl analogues? I’m suspicious I could make it close to day 3 semi comfortably.

The incredibly long half life of fentanyl deals with the fentanyl analogues that are going around, not the medical grade version. I’m getting these blue fentanyl counterfeit pills that are made to look like the OxyContin 30mg pills. The half life is SO long on those you could literally skip a day. I’d say it’s similar in half life to methadone but likely a tad longer. I always had a hard time skipping a day on methadone, regardless of dose. It could be done but I wouldn’t call it easy. But these fentanyl analogues? I’m suspicious I could make it close to day 3 semi comfortably.

I've had similar pill presses. That's why I was shocked when people said that fent was a cold and short-lived high. The pills might have well been heroin. Euphoric bliss just sitting in a chair like a slug. Not that people should look for counterfeit oxycodone hoping it's fent--it's just some fake pills can have better effects than real ones (if you don't die). Laced xanax bars with fent is the scariest thing I've ever known to exist. So evil to do such a thing.

I’d bet they weren’t heroin pressed. That’s exceedingly rare, and I suspect the taste would give it away. The fent pills have a very minimal taste, kinda like burnt popcorn. The blue ones anyway