• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

opiate withdrawal

The best way for me is very slow methadone taper with occasional benzo use, but at the end of the day there are a few things that genuinely make withdrawal almost painless. In the right combination and from my own experience these are Pregabalin, Temazepam, Tramadol (uplifting/SSRI), Zopiclone (night time). Valium, Beta Blockers also add some relief from the smelly copper tasting kicking, shitting yawning, crying agony that is opiate withdrawal.

I am trying to get clean and I did my past tiny bump of H about 4 hours ago. I have a subutext and 2 suboxone film 8mg. How should ok go about taking these to reduce the w/d affects. I started yesterday and was in my house and I was absolutely miserable the time went super slow I don't have a job so I am home all day it makes it so.much harder I believe.

Please help me out. I did my last methadone 60mg dosage on Monday and a little H, 1/4gram snorted, from 4pm -4am. I did enough to just get through the night.

Hello, I'm new here so idk if this is where this goes... OK, I started using Percocet five years ago.. I have never taken pills any other route but oral and the thought of h makes me sick because of my past... I went from 10mg a day to 400mg-600mg of ms contin daily.. I'm currently down to 90 mg ONCE daily ... If I stop now am I doomed? Sometimes Thanx to a small ice habit I can even go more than 24 hours until I remember that the pills may make me feel not so idk without pills...plz help

Some research show that kratom is a good choice for opiate withdrawal.
Search for this articles:
- Self-treatment of opioid withdrawal using kratom (Mitragynia speciosa korth)
- The informal use of ketum (Mitragyna speciosa) for opioid withdrawal in the northern states of peninsular Malaysia and implications for drug substitution therapy

I'm new to the site, iv'e been on Tramadol for 8 years due to a bad car accident. The doctor prescribe this med and said it was a non-narcotic which wasn't habit forming but 2 years ago it became a controlled substance and yes you will have severe W/D from it if you stop cold turkey, believe me I learned the hard way!! Symptoms were restless leg, burning nerves, vomitting , diarrhea, cold sweats and NO SLEEP!!!! I'm now on a scheduled tappering method from the Tramadol and I plan to use Immodiam at night to help with the restless leg syndrome and to hopfully SLEEP through the night. Going back into my doctor's office on Monday to start a new month of tappering which means I'll do 5 tabs for 2 weeks and then 4 tabs for 2 weeks and I'll go back to doc until I'm weaned off once and for all. I heard someone call Tramadol a poison and I too can't think of a better name for it!!! I would welcome any feed back from anyone else experiencing the same issue with Tramadol or a mild opiate........

Couldn't agree more my friend. I been an opiate addict for 10yrs since my car accident .3yrs on oxys/percs 3yrs methadone and 4-5 years on soboxone .these doctors over prescribe everything and took me a year to tapered from 8mg to 1 mg a day. Throughout this I was exercising and staying busy at work but when I stopped cold turkey of 1mg I felt like shit. Achy ,rls ,weakness ,anxiety /depression and insomnia and felt like I had The flu. For the last 6months I been going to an herbalist acupuncture doctor that introduce me to Kratom a week ago since I was not working for a month and 3days of cold turkey hell I started taking green mang 4mg Kratom during the day and 4mg red man in the afternoon .. 8-9grams of kratom a day along with some gaba ,5htp ,and melatonin for sleep and glass a wine to help me sleep really helped me. I'm on day 8 and finally feeling more comfortable. Not great 100% but feel OK enough to go Tue gym and do some mild exercises until I get my strength back. I go back to my work in 2weeks and just praying I feel great ,get my 8hrs sleep back and wean off the Kratom which I'm sure it be a lot easier then subs. Love your post and good luck with everything. Amen !

benz definitely take edge off if you taper down especially withdraw ease.com never tried but i tried the recipe that it was created from and t helps along with benz. Im sure some one knows the recipe I'm thinking of amphetamines like addderal or .... help gives u energy at least and releases chemicals in your brain to help. after 3 days u make it that long keep going water exercise sam-e, mineral vitamins, vitamin c, b-12. etc to flush crush made lemons up drink the straight juice then put all the grinds and fruit in a jug drink it as much as u can refilling every 3days then resqueeze new lemons repeat cleans you out good.