• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opiate Pill-Mass Thread

Does anyone know anything about avinza, kadian, or exalgo? avinza and kadian are 24hr time release morphine sulfate in a capsule, and exalgo is time-release dilaudid. Does anyone know the abuse potential of these medicines? Avinza goes up to 200mg. My insurance says it covers SIX avinza tablets per day....could you imagine taking 1200mg of morphine/day? LOL

ahh the edit button.. i know it all too well. i have a feeling i use that button more than the majority of other BLers.. i am constantly editing shit i say.. i make a post with the initial w/e im gonna say and then i edit it like 3 times to add more shit into it or change what i said originally and i try to do it ninja like so there is no note of an edit. /rant
continue with the pill weighing people.

for instance: i just edited this for a typo ninja style.

Does anybody have anything that they can add to this thread? I have always found this thread interesting, so a more complete list would certainly add to its usefulness.

Hi,

I have received two rather suspicious looking OC 80 pills. They are supposedly manufactured by Taj Pharmaceuticals, but i received them loose - no packaging whatsoever, so cannot confirm this. I also cannot be certain of the legitimacy of the source.

They are large green pills with OC imprinted on one side and 80 on the other. White powder inside.

Total mass of one pill is 577mg.

Not sure if you're allowed to post pictures but here's some anyway, apologies for the terrible quality:

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p510/relapse187/TajPharma-OC801.jpg
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p510/relapse187/TajPharma-OC802.jpg
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p510/relapse187/TajPharma-OC803.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated. I have never before laid my eyes on these pills before. I'm thinking they are fake, with unknown ingredients; active or otherwise.

Cheers

I hope the information i have provided above has added to this discussion, I am, however, curious to people's opinions on these supposed OC 80's.

Am I right in thinking that these are indeed fake, and fit for disposal? Any information would be helpful and with regard to harm reduction, not only for myself, but for others who may come across these pills.

Thanks,

Re-Lapse

^ Toss them. Purdue Pharma is the only pharmaceutical company that made OxyContin with that imprint, and those pills in your pictures are not the same as them, despite having the same imprints.

Hey, I haven't found a thread for this yet, so I thought I'd put it here

I'll be referring to the generic actavis opana er 15mg, and how to break it down to pure oxymorphone..mostly

Today I took 4 15mg opana er tablets, crushed them to powder, mixed that with 16ml of 91% iso alcohol, and then shook it up for about 5 minutes inside a 30cc syringe. Then, using a 10cc syringe with alcohol soaked cotton in the injection part of the syringe, added the alcohol and oxymorphone solution to the 10cc syringe and filtered it out through the cotton at the end. I put the solution onto a plate and let the alcohol evaporate....it took maybe about 8-10 hours. I was surprised it evaporated so fast. This seems the best and safest way to do it if you have the patience, instead of having to use heat to make the alcohol evaporate. What was interesting was the color of the dried oxymorphone (Orange juice color), it was perfectly dried and easy to scrape up with razor blade. Then I added 6ml of sterile water and used a micron filter to further purify the solution. I made 2 3cc syringes loaded with the finished result, no gelling.

If anyone could tell me why it was orange juice color I'd be curious lol, I expected it to be white. Maybe I should use 20ml of alcohol next time, 5ml per pill. So I was left with 2 syringes each with an average of about +/- 29mg of liquid oxymorphone each. I'm running low, so I saved one of them, It will be good for maintainaence to prevent running out early. I still enjoy snorting them but I'm sure this is the better way, well maybe, but I don't want to get respiratory silicosis or w/e from the microcrystalline silica, or silicated microcrystalline cellulose, whatever it is lol. When im running low, I can easily prevent withdrawal using this method and making 5 3ml shots per pill, administered every 6 hours. That turns 4 15mg ERs into 5 days of safety from withdrawal.

Anyways if you don't have the patience to let the alcohol evaporate, just be very careful, my friend caught himself on fire doing that.

Also...does anyone know what difference it would make if i used 97% alcohol instead of 91%?

Thanks!

Norco 10-325 & morphine sul er 15 help

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, I'm new here.

I've been on Norco for 5 years, I've had 3 spinal fusions so it's strictly for pain. I've built up a super high tolerance for anything unfortunately, quite depressing really. I was put on morphine suf er 15mg but I swear it feels like a placebo. Helps absolutely none! Ive tried taking 30mg with one 10-325 norco, no effect. I'm afraid to go any higher than that. The pain is bad too :( especially In the cold weather. I have been curious about increasing the dose to 2 norcos and 2 or more morphines. But I'm uneducated, anyone ever take more? Any advice out there would really help. I'm not here to ask about "getting high" just want some pain relief. I also take tizanidine for muscle spasms.

Hi,

I have received two rather suspicious looking OC 80 pills. They are supposedly manufactured by Taj Pharmaceuticals, but i received them loose - no packaging whatsoever, so cannot confirm this. I also cannot be certain of the legitimacy of the source.

They are large green pills with OC imprinted on one side and 80 on the other. White powder inside.

Total mass of one pill is 577mg.

Not sure if you're allowed to post pictures but here's some anyway, apologies for the terrible quality:

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p510/relapse187/TajPharma-OC801.jpg
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p510/relapse187/TajPharma-OC802.jpg
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p510/relapse187/TajPharma-OC803.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated. I have never before laid my eyes on these pills before. I'm thinking they are fake, with unknown ingredients; active or otherwise.

Cheers

Those have got to be some of the funkiest pills I've ever seen in my life. Those aren't even a bad attempt at replicating the real thing. Damn, how lazy can you get!

I do not have a scale, but my dr. has been trying new opiates, she wants me on a xr dose, rather than the norco 10/325 I have taken for years. Last month she gave me Hydro Singla 400 xr twice daily. They are HUGE, cubes like a small pair of dice, and unbreakable! Wish I did know what they weigh. They were strong at first, made me sleepy, but wore off hours before the next dose was due. They were supposed to last 24 hrs. So this month i have morphine 15/ABG er. Twice daily, and they dont last 12 hrs either

What About roxys are u curious about clearly not the level cause it says it on these so Wat is it that u looking to find about the blues