• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Opiate Harm Minimisation Questions Please Help

Okay, lets go thru your list.

1) I really think loading up on two possibly organ damaging drugs is not a good idea. The Ibu will ruin your stomach, and the APAP your liver. CWE the pills

2) Tollerance builds extremely quickly with sustained daily use. I tend to use some kind of opiate almost every day.. 40-80mg of oxycodone barely touches the sides for me.

3) No, Opioid drugs are cross tollerant to a certain degree. If you become tollerant to codeine for instance, taking DHC you probably won't notice much difference in effect - its not that much stronger

4) It should increase the effects, but who can say - i'm not you

5) You should be fine, so long as you're not exceeding 4g of APAP a day.

6) It should. as both of these opiates use different enzymes in the metabolization process, codeine relies heavily on CYP2D6

7) No, it should also increase the effect.

8 ) Take some other drugs to counter-act those effects, i don't know how you're gonna stop the sorbitol shits. as its an osmotic laxative.

9) Damn straight, all opiates tend to cause this, lay awake, can't sleep itching balls. Take some benzos to counter-act that.

10) A little bit. try different routes of admin, DHC/Codeine are shit, seriously.

11) nfi, i dont smoke

12) I lost 22kg thanks to methadone and other opiates.

13) Not really... try some stronger opiates, like, oxy for instance.

14) grapefruit juice should potentiate, DLPA will too (DL-Phenylalanine)

15) CWE, grapefruit juice, DLPA... etc.

god im glad thats over, i hope my opinions help

Blood, I also have TMJ disorder pretty poorly. Warm cloths really help a lot when its absolutely killing you...I know your question was more about pain relief from it (the benzo class, particularly diazepam seemed to help out a lot because it cancelled out the bruxism I get from my citalopram/naturally).

Try taking 5mg of valium with 400mg ibuprofen...if you're still not feeling better in half an hour, add another 200mg ibuprofen...that stuff is hard on your stomach, so make sure you eat first. I also stick to soft foods when I'm stressed/my TMJ hurts more than usual, and don't chew gum pretty much ever.

Sorry if my advice doesn't really answer your post --- just some other less drug intensive stuff you could do when you want to cry especially if your jaw decides it should "pop out of place" in the morning, ugh.

Blood, from your name i take it you're an anime fan ;)

anyway. If you require panadeine forte from a doc, wisdom tooth pain usually fits the bill, as most people have been through it, and dont wish it upon their worst enemies.

even using opiates once/twice a week you'll notice tollerance building because that magic just begins to fade away after a few weeks - so take heed.

Be sure to CWE all the tablets you're using if you plan on doing decent dosages, 200mg from 500/10 tablets you'd definately want to CWE or you'll find yourself with a dead liver quite quickly. I suggest finding some DLPA if you want to make your opiate fun a bit more enjoyable, according to a friend of mine who has been suffering from chronic pain for quite a few years after a motorcycle accident, he feels the DLPA potentiates his oxy 100%, meaning he only needs to take half as much.

Good luck, i'm gonna snort this last 40mg of oxy ive got here now :D

You actually have a few options:

Try Baclofen for your brux.

Try Tramadol for you pain. Ask for the SR version. This is considered less of a risk that codeine.

And just to add to your other thread. The combination of Tramadol and Clonidine is actually cumulative in terms of analgesia. So this would be a great combination at night to get some sleep.

Check out Baclofen if you are still keen to get of the Val.

If you cannot get that from you doctor, you could always grab some phenibut online.