• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opiate + Amphetamine interaction?

arthunter888

Bluelighter
What effect would result when taking a low dose of adderall during an opiate high, or at the same time as the opiate. Does one overpower the other (say if the adderall dose is low compared to the opiate dose). I would guess that the amphetamine may negate the opiate high, but maybe it makes it more euphoric. Anyone with experience on this please describe the synergy.

Back when I used a bit too much amphetamine and went into amphetamine pychosis, (esp. when I dosed) I would dose around 150mg of vyvanse then about 4-6 hours then to chill me out since there wasnt much euphoria I was chasing something I thought I could still catch. later I would snort 1-4 bags of heroin to chill out the pyhcosis. For me it didnt make the high more euphoric but I was a bit more amp'd up than the usual dope high. The heroin wore off quickly though cause the amphetamine either overpowered it or it got out of my system quicker.

HOWEVER now that I think of it after my 8 month break from amphetamines they became euphoric again. I was on about 150mg of vyvanse and I made my way to the spot to get some xanax. They didnt have any left when I got there so I bought two 30mg roxis. I didnt have a needle so I snorted them, and normally 60mg of oxy isnt enough to get me high, just feelin nice. The oxycodone mixed with the d-amp in a good way, I became more uppity, talkitive, and euphoric. How eve the oxycodone buzz was gone within an hour and during the comedown I was stuck wishing I had saved the oxycodone. I don't know how safe this is but it deff made for a better high.

I have a script for dexedrine and oxy 30s (roxi) and take them together all the time. It makes me feel how normal people, who don;t have to take opiate for pain control, feel. If I choose to get high from the euphoric properties of the oxy. though, it takes more. But for pain relief, the amphetamine potentieates the pain-relieving properties of the opiate. Also, without the amphetamine, the tendency to fall asleep from the oxy is a problem. By far, they work best together.

Dexedrine and Hydrocodone helps me with pain... I am Rx'd both and they seem to synergies well.

Stronger opiates and amphetamine's feel real nice together. So do benzo's and amphetamine's but i dont know if thats a smart thing to do. But it feels good.

im on methadone and when i take dextroamphetamine i usually use ambien and the 175mgs of methadone to come down.... plus it gives me a nice euphoria.

From my experience kratom taken on top of amphetamine sulphate produces a nice, somewhat erotic feeling.

for me amps completely ruin opiates because its the completely opposite type of high

I find that Amphetamine synergizes very well with Opioids, especially Morphine, IME.

Opiates + Amphetamines made me sick as hell. Some people like it but I just can't tolerate it.

For me, amphetamines (dex in specific) always overpowers any type of sedative that i take before the speed kicks in.. there is only a few occasions where i would say that the polydrug combo of uppers + downers worked in coordination to make for a better high and that always consists of a 2:1 ratio of uppers to downers ( i have a amph. tolerance.) specifically, IR benzo's such as alprazolam or diazepam -or when considering opiates- oxy's, diacetyl, or hyrdomorphone, are the only kind that mixed nicely when taken orally to create a high that intensified the euphoria of either drug, exponentially.
Just one mans opinion.

I take prescribed adderall and oxycodone every day. The oxy handles my pain for the most part, and never fails to put me in a fantastic mood. The adderall I truly fucking need and it transforms me from a good for nothing, procrastinating, only do the bare minimum slacker into a driven, fastidious perfectionist. And after about 8 years, I have kept my daily intake to about 40mgs of adderall.

My job subjects me to daily interaction with unbelievably annoying, rude, stupid, piece of shit liar disabled people and plenty of incompetent administrators. I work long hours, receive little thanks, and don't get paid for overtime. And I fucking love it. I have a smile on my face every day, and work my ass off and do a kick ass job. This particular combination of drugs keeps me happy, motivated, energetic and sharp during the day, and warm and fuzzy and drousy at night. Truly a great combination of drugs, and for better or worse they are a daily fixture in my life.

I have some 30 mgs xr morphine and 15 mg xr dexedrine and pretty much no tolerance to either i can anyone describe a good dosage for either of these to get a good high without one overpowering the other and good synergy. (Also what route of administration do u advise because I know everyone says dont rail morphine but personally railing morphine gets me extremely high and anything that is not absorbed by the sines then makes its way to the stomach regardless)

When ive been on "street"amphetamine and wanna come to a peace i IV either Heroin(the best ofc or Suboxone.
Its a fine feeling when the opiate takes a bit of control of the wonderfull amphetamine buzz.

I recomend this but don't go and do speedball-lights now, like 50% Oxy and 50% Amphetamine in one big shot.

For me, amphetamines (dex in specific) always overpowers any type of sedative that i take before the speed kicks in.. there is only a few occasions where i would say that the polydrug combo of uppers + downers worked in coordination to make for a better high and that always consists of a 2:1 ratio of uppers to downers ( i have a amph. tolerance.) specifically, IR benzo's such as alprazolam or diazepam -or when considering opiates- oxy's, diacetyl, or hyrdomorphone, are the only kind that mixed nicely when taken orally to create a high that intensified the euphoria of either drug, exponentially.
Just one mans opinion.

This is exactly what I came here to say! No matter how much of and opioid I will take it seems to not have a any type of sedative qualities when I am combining my d-amphetamine and my methadone at least. I have tripled my dose for the day and still have been mildly stimulated 12h+ after taking my dexedrine. The only thing I have experienced to be helpful in killing an amphetamine high full-stop is a benzodiazapene such as diazepam or lorazepam. Unfortunately my psychiatrist believes I can stay sane with 60mg of d-amphetamine a day without something to bring me back down at the end. This has led to many multi-night speed-fueled all nighters which can have you a little frazzled along the edges after a while.

Anyone know of something not scheduled or prescription that I could use for sleep or to mediate the crash at the end of the day using amphetamines? I have been meaning to get some phenazepam but I have yet to find a supplier whom I can be sure of the legitimacy. I don't know if this breaks the source rule but if someone who has first hand knowledge could PM about sources I can get a foot off this crazy-train and get some damn sleep already!

Valerian is about the best thing you can get OTC that will help knock you out. Take 3-4grams of the stuff and it should help you sleep. Not as good as Z drugs or benzos but in high enough doses it does have a fairly strong tranquilliser effect.

I realize this is a year or so later but if you're still in search Lyrica works really well on the GABAb though it is prescription. If you can't get anything rx'd Phenibut seems to work very well to know you right out especially in a product call MRM Relax All (sorry to source but it really is a fantastic combination for coming down). Also Relora works very similiarly the benzodiazepines and is OTC.

i dont think they synergize well at all they just cancel each other out...you just get a speedy feelin a little less than just amphetamines by themself but its wierd i think it was a complet waste because i like the itch and the warm feeling of opiates which was cancelled out by the speed

IMO save the opiates for the comedown and use benzo's to level you out on amps, I find benzo's make meth so much more enjoyable for me, I am mentally clearer and physically more comfortable with benzos in my system. Benzos especially xanax add a great euphoric kick to an amphetamine high, if I mix opiates and meth(dont know about Dex/Amp) I often get sick and get a headache plus I need more of both drugs which is more money that I dont have to spend on drugs. Mixing opiates with amps while your actually still amped is a disappointing waste of heroin in my eyes and id never do it again. Saving opiates and if possible some benzos for the comedown puts the opiates to a much better use I think. I had some speed last night and today felt like death so shot some H and now I feel nice, its a win situation.

I also find that the more mentally or physically uncomfortable you are before you take benzo's or opiates, the better the drugs feel and after a night or few on the speed, especially if youve been dancing or just on your feet constantly you are usually in a shitload of pain and extremely uncomfortable so at that point in my adventures there is nothing better than some opiates or benzo's(sometimes both though not encouraged, this is treading in dangerous territory)
The rush of a nice blast of H just melting away all that is interfering with your comfort is so, so satisfying and better than being sober/comfortable and having a shot of H. Its kind of the same how when I used frequently or now being on bupe and methadone in the past I like to wait until I am in severe WD's before I use any H because it makes it that much better at the time due to the previous uncomfort. Afterall H is essentially a painkiller, benzos do seem to have that same quality of being better if your not feeling mentally or sometimes physically(for eg H WD) well though.

Am I alone on all this? Dont mean to stray off topic at all I just figure theres something to the goodness that comes from coming down and having ope's.

Last edited:
One more thing, there is a risk of overdosing on the opiate if you happen to take a lot and then you start coming down from the speed and vica-versa. Especially with opiates like methadone that have a long half life(not to mention methadone depresses the system moreso than most other opiates do at similar equivalent doses) you really need to be careful you dont have too much because when the speed wears off your life could be in danger. Lastly, I wouldnt advise combining opiates and amphetamines unless your experienced with both drugs seperately and dont take more than you would if you were only taking one of the drugs, in fact I would say take less.

be safe people :)