Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Open house parties in perth west aust

Status
Not open for further replies.

2muchXTC

Ex-Bluelighter
Im 16 and cant get a fake id but if any body new good openhouse rave parties that are on through new years could you tell us. I think there is going to be one on at russell road munster. It is usualy $5 entry and there are 2 atages. 1 out side and 1 inside both stages have gr8 djs all night. The inside room is all techno trance and out side is breakbeat ect. Last time there was 1 on over 409 people went there.

Im having a rave at my parents house. Me and my friends are only 14 though, you might not fit in.

2muchXTC: Sorry for above works of comic genius.
Im told by the experts that you have to step on a lot of newbie heads to be one of the cool kids.
But dont let the moronic comments mislead you; they disguise a vast amount of subtle comedic skill and whiplash intellect ;)

Ahem, anyway...

If you know anything for sure you may be allowed to post it under Australian Events.
Please read the Guidelines before you do.

Enjoy your NYE

m4dd0g said:
2muchXTC: Sorry for above works of comic genius.
Im told by the experts that you have to step on a lot of newbie heads to be one of the cool kids.
But dont let the moronic comments mislead you; they disguise a vast amount of subtle comedic skill and whiplash intellect ;)

Ahem, anyway...

If you know anything for sure you may be allowed to post it under Australian Events.
Please read the Guidelines before you do.

Enjoy your NYE

Its the attack of the plur fairy! ;)

^ lol, good call :)

The PLUR Fairy says: "If you boys dont be nice Im going to spank you so hard your B&D mistress will think you've been cheating"

The russell ranch parties that you are reffering to are mostly hardcore and drum and bass. I dont know where you got "techno trance & breakbeat" from.
Yes they go off, i was told the last one got broken up by the cops at 3.30 am.

2muchXTC (nice name by the way)
if you are 16 and want something to do on new years i would recomend an all age rave. With a name like yours you cant go wrong.
Try www.influencez.net ; its a perth-based all age rave forum. Try to pick a better username though...

lok1 said:
The russell ranch parties that you are reffering to are mostly hardcore and drum and bass. I dont know where you got "techno trance & breakbeat" from.
Yes they go off, i was told the last one got broken up by the cops at 3.30 am.

There was a dj there who was taking pics there with a digital camera and he got a couple of shots of my mate who was covered with glowsticks from head 2 toe and he toldhim he was going 2 be on a website. he told my mate the site but he was pinging of his head so he didnt rember it. would you know?

i've seen footage on the news from house parties in perth (riot squad, bottle throwing, burning cars etc. looks like paris on a good night) there's not a hope in hell i'd ever host an "open" house party in that town!

Some of the older bluelighters might find themselves feeling a little bit uneasy about the mention of "Open House Parties" and "Perth" in a thread on Bluelight. Lest we have to introduce the word "raid" back into the bluelight vocabulary. ;)

I'm having a massive open house party at my house on NYE.

Heres the address:

392 Rockingham Road, Spearwood

For details call 9418 2409 ask for Jeff

Party Website

Status
Not open for further replies.