• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opana

ChildrenOfTheGrave

Bluelighter
So there is this Opana (Oxymorphone) that I bought off of somebody I met. Before I bought the pills, I tried to do research about this pill, but there is almost no information about it. It shows up as being Oxymorphone Extended Release, which is a tan pill with a cresent moon on one side and 229 imprinted on the other. Other than that, there's not much info about it, no pictures, or anything. I was wondering if anybody knows if this pill can be crushed up and snorted. It is hard to know if it has the old formula or the new formula when I can't even find information about it. Does anybody know?

I believe the only opana er that can be snorted are the new generics. It doesn't sound like what you have but we really don't do pill Id at all here so just be careful.. Are you able to chip the coating off?

Use a pill identifying website like this one http://www.drugs.com/pill_identification.html

As we cannot help you identify the pill. IIRC it's against the rules. You must do this on your own to distinguish if it is the new or old formula. IIRC the new one is hard to crush and snort but there's a thread about it somewhere on here you can find to help with that.

Good luck, don't touch it till you identify it.

Make sure you properly identify this pill before using. What is your tolerance? Opana isn't a drug to play with for the opiate naive. Plus, there are many fakes floating around.

Personally, I love the "moonies", which are ER. They last longer than the 10mg IR opanas. One of the moonies will last me 4 hours for pain relief easily.

When trying new drugs, you should always use in the presence of someone who can call 911/assist you should you have an allergic reaction, or worse. And always use a tiny bit to be sure there are no allergies.

I'm not asking for a pill I.D though, I was just wondering of they could be snorted.

When I looked it up it showed up as Opana. But now I'm unsure. I snorted 2 and now I'm posting this from the ICU.

I'm not asking for a pill I.D though, I was just wondering of they could be snorted.

When I looked it up it showed up as Opana. But now I'm unsure. I snorted 2 and now I'm posting this from the ICU.

Lol I've actually posted on here from the ICU. Had to keep turning the screen off on my phone so I wouldn't get flagged

Woah, lesson learnt- oxymorphone can be punishing... Especially without tolerance
Hope you're doing alright

I hope your joking......Opana is very strong, heroin addicts prefer Opana over heroin, that's how good & strong it is.

Be very careful with any Opana......I believe you have the hard ones that are difficult to snort.

The globals are the easiest & are like the original octagon shaped Opana.......

The cresents are generics I believe if it is the right number making at 7.5 or 15 mg.

Don't do more than a couple mg first time even nasally will be overwhelming. Do not inject these pills

Edit:glad your ok...